Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yes moni u have a point...if we suspect viren of framing sid...how cud viren know that sid wud come to that cottage..?? n wat was sid doing there...?but personally i dont want sid or viren to b the stalkers....aur aaj jawahar ghar par hi tha to it cant b jawahar too....
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

No Sanhu It's not Viren . I m damnn sure . I know we want 2 see him obessive n Passionate but he is nt d stalker . I m damn sure abt it .n d stalker is definatelyy Sid . 2dy Indirectlyy ct's showed tht it is Sid . Viren doesn't know even ki Sid gonna cum in their cottage toh hu will he frame him or will try 2 put his blame on him ? I m sure it's Sid n nt Viren.

yeah Moni me too don't think Viren is the stalker.Viren is a passionate lover and he can't hit Nivi so hard
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have always maintained that Viren turning out to be a stalker is more probable and is a good base for increased trps (if justified appropriately) than turning Sid into the stalker... So it indeed appears to be a bittersweet episode... My question is..Who is in cohoots with Viren as his helper now in all this? Hmmm....

Sana~
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no i don't want him to be the stalker...if he's the stalker then he''ll be the villian of the show......even worse than chanchal and jawahar.....i don't want him to be evil😭.....they can still show his possessive side without turning him into a villian😭
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yarr rght now my head is reallyy realllyy turning arond . 1st time guyzz 1st time i hav  nothng 2 say n i m unable 2 predict for any show . 

U know whatzz d funny thng happened 2 me while seeng d episodes .
I got goosebumps by seeng d whole episode but d wonderable part was one goosebumps i got for NiviRen's damnnn romantic song sequence , kiss , hugs n wht nt ? 😍 .
n 2nd goosebumps i got for dis thrilling part .

starngee naaa
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woow!! the epi was beautiful well the beginning, the song, the dance and the beautiful hug!! maan it was SUPER  amazing. Kinshuk looked soo damn sexy like he normally does it was such a beautiful beginning seriously loved it!! 

now the end i'm really confused the stalker looked a bit too tall to be Viren and the walk seemed different now i am really confused can't guess who it will be. but i really don't think Sid is the stalker. 

I WANNA KNOW!! lol
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nivi can easily say whether it was viren or sid.sid is little taller than viren!!!!!!and that too,viren is very good at fighting.but,sid is cheap in that too!!!!!that is why when she pushed him,he feel so easily!!!
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hes too hot tohandle man!!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

hes too hot tohandle man!!

Kinshuk?? yes he is i agree!!! every single epi he looks damn hot!! 
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Kinshuk?? yes he is i agree!!! every single epi he looks damn hot!! most of the epi when he is on the screen i look at him lol