India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen Beautiful Song Seq nd Another Twist

SanihaKaKinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
kay the Song Sequence was hell Romantic n bEAUTIFUL vIREN LOOKED aWESOME IN wHITE N Red whoops i m still dead..There was a Passionate Hug as wel..Viren plays the Violin too Uff i m dead
Must Watchh
Okay in the end another..Nivi is about to take see th Face of the Stalker but some one hits her from her back nd she Faints!Sidharth comes n epi ends

Preview:Viren looks Hot in Yellow...Sid tells Viren kal rat Nivi pe hamla hua tha..Viren in hsi Phsycotic look says Tum itni raat wahaan kya karahe they..kay ifeel Viren is tryign to put the Blame on Sidharth Damn sure

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smartcRahmPoojaa_P

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
someone hits her from back..??that means there were two ppl who came to harm her...????
nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
After wtching 2day's episode I felt that viren is the actual stalker. He is trying to frame sid....
What is he upto?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

yar.i thnk viren is doing ths...he is usin nivi as a trum card..hs aim is sid...becoz some episodes pehle..whn jawahar ask sum mny to sid i fnd a diffnt nafrathin th eys of viren...latr virn once specifies to chcl abt his consideration of his maa and papa.....also once he mentioned abt hs absence in the famly foto graph....he thnks sid as reason for his neglegence by hs family..so he use nivi,heartrobe of sid fr ths...also nivi's famly too hd pblms with chchl and jawahr..also dadajis ill condition.really he is doin revnge????????prvd

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

kay the Song Sequence was hell Romantic n bEAUTIFUL vIREN LOOKED aWESOME IN wHITE N Red whoops i m still dead..There was a Passionate Hug as wel..Viren plays the Violin too Uff i m dead
Must Watchh
Okay in the end another..Nivi is about to take see th Face of the Stalker but some one hits her from her back nd she Faints!Sidharth comes n epi ends

Preview:Viren looks Hot in Yellow...Sid tells Viren kal rat Nivi pe hamla hua tha..Viren in hsi Phsycotic look says Tum itni raat wahaan kya karahe they..kay ifeel Viren is tryign to put the Blame on Sidharth Damn surehttp://www.india-forums.com/new_reply_form.asp?M=Q&PID=38252857&PN=&TR=4

I knw its viren BUT I DNT WANT IT TO BE VIREN... Wud be happy if it was someone else....Cry
Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I DONT THINK sid is the stalker becoz when the masked man whom nivi pushed fell on the nail ,the voice of the masked man who screamed was not like viren at all!!!!!!
   i guess viren will not be negative even as stalker as he's the lead of the show!!
    and i dont think he's trying to take revenge becoz it that happens the show will go down!!

Kinha N Nivren ROCKSSSS!!!
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
its viren 4 sure. .wow. .bt watz sid doing there
PRIYANKA00 Senior Member
PRIYANKA00
PRIYANKA00

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Please dont forget one thing when Nivi pushed that men got hurt and some blood was also coming from back side of the fellow so now tommorow we have to see that also that who is wearing bandeg 

Go to top