Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

A VERY BAD AND GOOD DAY!!! BUT HORRIBLE EPI!!! (Page 2)

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Hey,

Just a friendly note hun to not use all caps in your sentencens.. Its considered shouting in our cyber world so please don't write your sentences in capital letters like so :))

About the stalker angle, we'll soon know. But till then, lets enjoy Viren-Nivi's cutesy moments *hehehe*

Cheers,
Sana~

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I don't believe it could be SId!! no, just no.(mind you i am a totally a viren fan!! but i can't say it would be sid either!) why would he do that to nivi??! and he would not appear in front of nivi & VIren wearing the SAME shirt!! if it really was him, he would be smart enough to change his clothes!! and he's shirt didn't have any blood marks, as the guy in mask with White shirt has blood marks at the back!!  SO all in all, I think someone highly suspecting Viren who is trying to frame SID and make Nivi hate him! 
just my POV Smile

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

but still wat was sid doing near nivrens cottage...??? 

Sid may only be trying to protect nivi and is only worried about her hence why he sent the security guards with them and only wanted to make sure they are safe as he is a very caring guy ! it's just not right to think sid is the stalker b/cos he has no strong reasons to be doing this! 

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

Hey,

Just a friendly note hun to not use all caps in your sentencens.. Its considered shouting in our cyber world so please don't write your sentences in capital letters like so :))

About the stalker angle, we'll soon know. But till then, lets enjoy Viren-Nivi's cutesy moments *hehehe*

Cheers,
Sana~

its just that sometimes i jus cant control my happiness or sadness with words, so thts y i use caps... Its jus an expression of my heart beat increasing per minute wen i write and think of nivren... I didnt mean to shout... It out of Extremeeeeeeee happiness or extreme disappointment tht makes me write like tht... Pls dnt take me in the wrong sense.... And sorry if u havent liked it...
malleswari Newbie
malleswari
malleswari

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hi niviren fans,

I am so disappointed with todays episode that I feel like crying.  In my life i was never obsessed with any tv serial so much as i am with this serial and specially with niviren.   Today when viren was proved as the stalker it really hurt me.  The fact which did hurt a lot is that he hurt nivi so badly that i wonder if he really loved Nivi at all.   The main and interesting part of this serial is the love story of Niviren and if viren's love is just a trap to catch nivedita and take revenge on her then nothing is left in this serial.  I am afraid viren  is taking revenge with both sid and nivi.  With sid because he somehow came to know that both sid and nivi loved each other and so he want to make sid bad in the eyes of nivi.  With nivi its because that she never disclosed her past to him and he can't bear even the thought of nivi once loved sid and so he wants to destroy both of them  I may be wrong!! 

If i sound very pessimistic then i am very sorry.  Pls. let me know your views on it.  My english is also not that good, so kindly bear with me. I would love to have ur feedback on this.

Go to top