Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

A VERY BAD AND GOOD DAY!!! BUT HORRIBLE EPI!!!

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
THIS IS IT!!!!! THIS WAS THE DAY EVERY NIVREN FAN WAS WAITING FOR!!! THE MOST EXPECTED HUGS!!!! THE CUTEST AND SWEET AND MOST ROMANTIC HUG AND DATE!!!! HeartHeartHeartI just cant express my happiness for NIVREN!!! AND all NIVRENIACS!!!! That was the most romantic date ever seen!!!!! A date every girl would wish to have with KINSHUK!!!! DINNER, VIOLINS, BALL DANCE WITH DIFFERENT COLOURS BLINKING BELOW U... WOW WOW WOW!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming SO DARN ROMANTIC!!!! I cant fall in love anymore... I already have... THE BIJALI WAALA HUG AND DIALOGUE... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingONLY KINSHUK CAN DO THAT MAGIC...My eyes and head are filled with THE ROMANCE!!!! EVEYRTHING SOOOO RED AND ROMANTIC...

AND THEN THE WORST THING THAT HAPPENED!!!! GOD THT WAS SOOO BAD!!!! NIVI WAS ATTACKED SO DAMN BADLY... WHAT HAS SHE DONE THT SHE HAS TO FACE SOOO MUCH!!! WAS THT REALLY VIREN???? HE WAS WEARING A WHITE SHIRT!!! She tried to see the guy's face but she couldnt!!!! GOD WAS THT VIREN!!! MY HEART CANT STOP BEATING SEEING THE TERROR!!
BUT the guy who she tried to remove the mask of was  SIDDHARTH!!! DID U GUYS NOTICE THE SHIRT??? THAT SMALL RED MARK!!! ITS SIDDHARTH... I JUST WANNA KNW IF HE IS HURT!!I STILL DNT KNW WHO IT CUD BE.. WAS IT VIREN WHO WORE SID'S SHIRT AND TRIED TO DO ALL THIS MISUNDERSTANDING....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukPoojaa_Pmoniluvskinshuk

icegal Groupbie
icegal
icegal

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Lukd lik som1 is tryin 2 frame sid..in the precap ,i dint lik the way viren was talkin 2 sid,cc and j r surely not stalkin nivi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
The stalker isSIDDHARRTHHHHH!! HE WANTS TO TAKE REVENGE ON NIVI FOR DESERTING HIM!!!
  ABSOLUTELY WICKKKEDDDD!! OF HIM TO HURT NIVI LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I think viren wore sid's shirt to frame him. Or else where was he when all these happened? And nivi was yelling for viren, n viren haven't heard it? I don't believe it.... I don't want viren to be the stalker.
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Yes, I noticed that Siddharth was wearing the same shirt one of the Guys were wearing. Now seeing 2 people together attacking Nivi and Siddharth's presence in the cottage is making me head spin. Something still tells me that Siddharth would not do the mistake of appearing in the same shirt in front of Nivedita if he is the stalker or seeing her made him forget that. I have a feeling that Siddharth is being framed. If Viren is the stalker who is his assistant? It definitely cannot be C&J because we saw them at Sood House. If it is Viren trying revenge why did he spoil what could have been his first night with Nivi?So many Questions and i am confused.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 18 January 2011 at 8:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saluniePoojaa_P

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
but still wat was sid doing near nivrens cottage...??? 
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
No guyzzzz I don't thnk it's Viren . NOw it's longgg time n now i don't thnk ki Ct's will drag dis more by again misleading n confusing Audience . Now i thnk Ct's indirectlyy showed it's Sid n he has reason of stalking Nivi . one thng is sure it's nt Viren . He love Nivi veryy Much n 2dy they were almost ready 2 consummate their marrige So why Viren will destroy it ? No I m sure it's Sid .

n Yaarrr Don't talk abt d song sequence . i hav never ever seen such romantic song ever in my life . It ws hell ROMANTIC Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Yes dear u said rght . It was PERFECT Date whch every Gal  would want 2 hav wid her dreamboy KINSHUK . OMGG Soooo soooo ROMANTIC ki i don't hav words . Both were looking just 2 adorable , so adorable . Day Dreaming . n myee myee KINNYYYYY kya kahoon yaarr main , Is ladke mein na jane kya hai , I m speechless abt hu hotttt n dashing he looked in White wid red . just like a true PRINCE CHARMING Day Dreaming
MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
y should viren do all that,nivi already loves him.and nivi will never go back of sid as he is her sisters hus!!!!!she will never do that.viren knows this too!!!!.i think sid wanted to spoil their  night.as soon as viren was about to catch her ,the light went off!!!!!!!!!crazy!!!!ki ya re,humko,crazy ki ya re!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top