India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

DREAMS DO COME TRUE<3<3<3

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged

YES THEY DO.....KAUN KAMBAKHT KEHTA HAI SAPNEY POORE NAHIN HOTE...I SAY THEY DO COME TRUE...JUST LIKE MINE...WELL MERE SAPNEY DO BAAR POORE HUE....FIRST WEN I GOT TO TALK TO KARAN SINGH GROVER ON 16TH JAN AND ONE WHEN I MET HIM ON 17TH JAN.....TWO BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE EVEN AFTER HELL TIRING DAY OF COLLEGE</span>

<span>:D...WILL TELL ABOUT MY PHONE CONVO BAAD MEIN FIRST MEETING HIM I.E 17...YES U MIGHT BE THINKING THAT Y GOING OPPOSITE IN DATES WELL WELL NO SURPRISES THERE BUT BCOZ YAAR JAB BACHPAN MEIN ULTI PAIDA HUI THI TO AB ULTA KYUN NAHIN:P:PHAHAHA...OK BACK FROM MY STUPID JOKES LETS MOVE ON...SO HERES IS It

ok it was me i.e davneet(haha i love my name),srishti first went from amity our college to market to get some gifts for him....and we bought ferrero rocher ka bada walla dibba(how cani forget that it was damn expensive),then a khanda showpiece for uncle and one big wala card for him...thankgod srishti shared money warna main to kangal ho jaati kal:P:P.....ok then after that we met other gals i.e mehak,aakriti,sanya,divya di(thodi badi hain mujhse...hehehe) and 2 more divya di's frnds at metro station ..then we reached our destination and got down...i was sooo happy that i was about to reach the destination....then we all went in rickshaws to karan's house...oh man paagal the ricksheywale poori colony ghuma diya ....lol i got sooo angry dil kar raha main hi rickshawe chala loon...haha..and then finally we reached his home through other gals help....and then again all went i still stayed in rickshaw bcoz he was asking 20 rupees wen 15 rupees hi bane the....and till uncle came out n again went in i was fighting with rickshey wala n finally i gave 15 rupees only...yeee i saved 5 rupees...ROFLLL....OK SO then i got down n went towrds others ,i guess tab tak intro wagera ho chuka tha....and then uncle called us in and made us sit.....hehe uncle is soo funny he cracked jokes to make us comfortable....then came the moment uncle came with guess what NOT KSG YAAR CHOCOLATESSSSSSSSSS....YES I TOOK 2..i shud hav taken more....HEHE...and then after 5 mins i guess came KARAN SINGH GROVER....he greeted us all saying in his famous accent "HELLO LADIESSSSSS"..........i tell you he is sooo handsome kya bataoon yaar..gora chitta hayye sohna mundaaaaaa.....HEHE then he came and shaked hands with us...and then wen he came towards me i told him m davneet...then i said remember kal we had talked on phone...so he said oh it was you who was talking to ur father beside me on the phone...i laughed n said yes...bcoz the phone talk was hehe hillarious...n then we gave him gifts we got for him...he hugged divya di since was literaaly shaking...he told her wake up wake up...hehe soo cute...and then he hugged her saying soo cute...and we all hooted....and then cam the moment we all stood up for photographs.....ok now i was soo concious bcoz ksg was beside n i could hear my phone vibrating n i knew it ,it was mom....HAHAH...but still i got photos with him ........i was still thinking is it true...hehehe....and then ksg sat down n came the moment when he gave sooo many videos n photographs with all of us...n then he gave messages for many og his fans...aww he is soo nice mann...i just cant stop praising ksg and his family...i mean all are soo humble....mann i havent aunty n all but i met uncle and so i know his family is very nice...hehe.....and then came talking on phone session man it was sooooo much fun....he talked to soo many people...i got him talk to my 2 friends from chennai who still are thanking me...madam i dont wan just thanku..hehe i want moreeeeeeeeee.....it was soo cute wen i told him there are two people who want to talk to him n he said taking the phone hey two people...hahaha....it was funy...it was a 6 mins call n in which my mom marrofied 14 missed calls...shit i was soooooo scared....hehe n then kone mein jake i talkd to her...and then came bak...and still till then also ksg was giving video and still talking...bechaare ka to haal bura ho gaya hoga...haha...and then came my frnd's call asking mme no actually interrogating me ki hav i reached right place or not....hahah n i gave phone to ksg n said my frnd damini wants to talk to u...hehe she dint knw it was ksg n she zorrrrr se asked pohonch gayii....seriously bahar tak awaaz ayi thi n karan said haan haan pohonch gayi...hahaha.....n then damini did natak of not hearing bcoz apparently she got embaraased...but i lov u guys man tum log kitni chinta karte ho meriiiii...so sweet...and then karan was signing autographs and i came to him n got my slam book signed....haayee his "g" is too good........hehe sweet....and i still adore it too much........and then came my moment to go bcoz i had to leave early...so i got up collected my things and then said m leaving...karan was like hey u leaving...i was like yeah....then the moment came n he hugged meeeeeeeeeee....aww and that too twiceeeeeeeeee.......hehe i still m not over all these moments...and then wen i went out i called uncle n then he came n siad u r leaving....i was like yeah mom calling..so he was like you r davneet right?i was like yeah ,he said you said yesterday that u might not come i was like yeah but wo yesterday tha n now i came....so he gave me autograph he had got for me from bombay....i collected it...and lemme tell u uncle is great photographer....and then he said u shud hav introduced yourself before...haha kyaa bataaooon uncle wen i came i was in angry mode bcoz of that rickshaw wala....hehe...and then i went out n sat in a rickshaw to go back... then i checked bags again...first i felt my camera wasnt there so i told rickshaw wala to go back...n he actually turned but i said no no its here...and then i said m not finding my cellphone so i again told him to go back n then found it n said no no...hain hai chalo..and then i found my camera cover missing n i again said go back...hehe...is time asliyat mein main bhul aayi thi yaar....and then wen i went back i went in front of door n thought ab bell kahan hai...wen i dint said i knocked twice...hehe ucnle came n said wat happened...i said i left my camera cover...so he said u shud hav just come in...and then i went in found on top of sofa n then bent down n finally found ....hehe kaise use bhiul sakti thi yaar its a new camera....hahaha...and then again karan shaked hands with me...haaye n i finally said bye and went towards home....oh godd its tough to write soooooo muchhhhhhh.........

finally my dream came trueeeeeeeeeeee part 2...............:D

phone convo

on 16th jan

ok now me ,vaishnavi and snigdha were on conference and called uncle...uncle gave phone to karan n he said hello...oh mannn his voiceeeeeeee.....hehe and we all said hi also...so then vaishu said u sound different karan...hehe he was like really??ok so here we were talking n my mom came n i got nervous n said lo mamma baat karo its karan grover..first she gave me dint believe wali looks n i hen gave her my phone almost n here karan was saying its ur mother i was like yeah so he siad giv giv...hehe...and then mom went away...she dint believe then also...and then i said she ran away...so karan said alone??????,....hahaha we all laughed...and then convo carried on...and then my mom n dad both came...i tell u galat waqt mannnnnnnn..haha n they started arguing whether to go out or order home something...haha n then while i was phone papa started asking me...hehe i got sooo nervous...hehe n i replied...and then i said KI HAI YAARRRRRRRRRRR....karan was like excuse me r u talking to me....hehehe...n i dint listen to that also ye mujhe vaishu ne bataya.....i was lost main kya sunoonnnnnnn...yaar...but then later we ended call saying we love him n all..........and after that i was just blushing n giggling the whole evening...............

my dream came trueeeeee part 1

and all this happened thanx to one person that is karan's dad my uncleeeeeeee...hehehe

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

amber45lubslubsymeeranairarmaanridzalwyscrazyapARCaskettFanLove_ArHiiiAltairasharonyaqoobNikhi.punamluvshilpasonam_-Su-angel_KSGRadhika_ksgianarmaanlover_7ujala26ARKJ_4EVERcanadiansRiddikulusamruta04jes_jadetaniyaarmanfrndshp_luv_dmg-Sneha16-jiyaa_mDulceTentacion.ObodroKargosh.annihilation.Mona1993caprigurlArushiBSmithilalovesksgBElieveYOUrself-Euphoria-Mehak_Luvs_Rani-Moni-Xiahtic-5Sue101OkThanksByeammyridz600swashbucklingsweetdesire_Oishi_-GoogleWithMe-blessing-beauty

-Sneha16- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sneha16-
-Sneha16-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
awww...nikka congo sweety..i am so happy that ur dream came true...u met the man himself...i wish i was also there...but anyhow...i am very happy for u and all the otherz who met him..and love u KSG<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DavneetKaur-

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Nikki..Itz awesome peice to read..

N your reactions are soso damn hillarious..
I soo nervous n exciting..
Congo n meeting KSG..

N phone cal..ROFL...

Ki Hai yaar..

r you talking to me..LOL

Awesome it was..

Enjoy drooling on meeting with the Hottie

Edited by taniyaarman - 18 January 2011 at 8:15am

-DavneetKaur-

Love_ArHiii Goldie
Love_ArHiii
Love_ArHiii

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Nikki ur so damn lucky and I'm so happy for you. Big smile Congratulations on this big achievement HugThis is a BIG day for you to remember Day Dreaming

I hope you will stop complaining now about everything Tongue

Edited by cute-n-sweet - 18 January 2011 at 10:58am
ujala26 IF-Dazzler
ujala26
ujala26

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Partycongrax nikki.....Party
dreams really do sum true....Embarrassed
luvly post.
i luvd da way u explained everything in sooo much detail....
da phone convo n da one vid richshaw wala after leaving ksg's home was hilarious
oyye hoyye karan...Embarrassed
cngrax to oders as well.......Thumbs UpParty

Edited by ujala26 - 18 January 2011 at 8:30am

-DavneetKaur-

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_ksg

awww...nikka congo sweety..i am so happy that ur dream came true...u met the man himself...i wish i was also there...but anyhow...i am very happy for u and all the otherz who met him..and love u KSG<3
thanxxxxxxx snehaaaaaaaaaaaaBig smile

-Sneha16-

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
nikki Congarts dear
ur dream came true hope my will also come true soon
i am very happy becaz u guys had  chance to meet him
loved ur detailed explanation
i especially loved oyye hoyye