Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa LoveIsland#144~UrHandInMineDefinePerfect - Page 38

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
 hmmmm so aadha ishq πŸ˜ im officially obsessed with it 🀣🀣 bt anyways after the mental asylum the 18th jan scenes all my fav bits were there β˜ΊοΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
 Mehka mehka kal ho jaye ga πŸ˜ and he pulls her closer tehe hotness πŸ€ͺ
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 Happy 50 islu 🀣🀣🀣

YuNa4ever thumbnail
 I love the bit where he holds her hand 18th jan πŸ€ͺ their hands omg they are soo dreamy😍 their cute adorable naughty behooda expressions β˜ΊοΈ
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 Just chill he way he pulls her and looks at her πŸ€ͺ i even love the bit where she gives him juice πŸ˜ and i love tht bit more now coz u know SeHalicous juice β˜ΊοΈ
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 waise juice se i remember πŸ€” u know i tried to find pics for B and J bt i cant 🀣🀣🀣 i think i shud just change the story 🀣🀣🀣 uff now i have to come with another one πŸ˜³
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 islu wen the music slows down aadha ishq and tht store room scene looks so hot with it πŸ€ͺ his touch her expressions πŸ˜ and the music her falling its soo magical πŸ˜
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 and when hes thinking about him their hug πŸ˜ when she falls on his shoulder πŸ˜ kya hai yeh kya jaane i love that scene where naina goes when i came to sanjeeveni i didnt know wat love😳😳 Bt now πŸ˜ tooo adorable πŸ˜
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 It keeps getting better islu😳😳 Then salaame ishq πŸ€ͺ then the hot hot proposal with the 2 hearts πŸ˜ tehe i lub themπŸ€ͺ and she hugs him when it goes vaada ho jaye ga πŸ˜
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 Oh and i already told TMS tht i loved the 3rd march bit at the end πŸ€ͺ with the slow  music and him moving his hands on her is so super hot β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€ͺ and then the hug to end that hug was so tight πŸ€ͺ