YuNa/SeHa LoveIsland#144~UrHandInMineDefinePerfect - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

lol yeah its been quite long ðŸ˜† Yeah exams over

and im soo happy 🤣🤣
Awwww I'm REALLY happy 4 u🤗🤗..u must b feeling free from all the stress n tension.....but theres results to look 4ward to nw...n poor Anju she is sitting hers nw
Originally posted by Sofna

🤗...B4 Sumi left she recomnded them to me.....but i actually didn get chance till last weeknd...n nw...I'm so angry not a single site has the early epi's of KZK from 05-08....n YT just has random scenes n epis

ðŸ¤—  ðŸ˜† yeah i checked YT has them randomly 🤣🤣 how many couples are u following now days? and why dont u ask sam about prem mukti she loves them na im sure she wud know where to find scenes ðŸ¤”

thts soo wierd😕 
Not really my battery is DEAD so i hav to rely on chrger to keep lappy working🤢🤢...n my batttry died cz of Anju wen we used to spam 4 like 20hrs  day i never turned my comp off for nearly 6 mnths straight😲😲😆😆😆

Awwww I'm REALLY happy 4 u🤗🤗..u must b feeling free from all the stress n tension.....but theres results to look 4ward to nw...n poor Anju she is sitting hers nw

awwwww ðŸ¤— im happy also 🤣🤣 yes it feels great ðŸ˜Ž ive been hyper as usual😆 results i know bt im not taking tension now coz i just cant take tension right now 🤣🤣 and yeah anj has hers now havent talken to her in a while i pmed her 2day bt i know shes inactive😆😆

Not really my battery is DEAD so i hav to rely on chrger to keep lappy working🤢🤢...n my batttry died cz of Anju wen we used to spam 4 like 20hrs  day i never turned my comp off for nearly 6 mnths straight😆

spamming 🤣🤣🤣 haila 20 hrs ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ and then u tell me chi chi 🤣🤣🤣 i havent turned mine off since ages also i think i shud start to 🤣🤣🤣

ðŸ¤—  ðŸ˜† yeah i checked YT has them randomly 🤣🤣 how many couples are u following now days? and why dont u ask sam about prem mukti she loves them na im sure she wud know where to find scenes ðŸ¤”
awww u checked....hugs..😆😆....none xcept prem n mukti nw..cz they turned Viren in to stalker...so me quit watching that shw till it cmz bak on track.....yeh me pmd sam n mona 😆😆

spamming 🤣🤣🤣 haila 20 hrs ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ and then u tell me chi chi 🤣🤣🤣 i havent turned mine off since ages also i think i shud start to 🤣🤣🤣
thats y we always used to advice u...cz we been there n done that...n nw living with black eyes😆😆

awww u checked....hugs..😆😆....none xcept prem n mukti nw..cz they turned Viren in to stalker...so me quit watching that shw till it cmz bak on track.....yeh me pmd sam n mona 😆😆
yeah course i checked coz u were asking for help i always give help ðŸ˜Ž well mostly ðŸ¤” ðŸ¤£ haw i dont follow tht show so i dont know who is viren 🤣🤣 and u dont watch maneet anymore😲 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ aww u pmed already good😆

thats y we always used to advice u...cz we been there n done that...n nw living with black eyes😆😆

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ black eyes 🤣🤣🤣 i hope i dont get them 🤣🤣🤣 im not leaving this place 🤣🤣

This is hot ðŸ¤ª his lips are so touching her ðŸ¤ª
Edited by YuNa4ever - 13 years ago