Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

The Monaya first one was haawwwtt 🤪 this ones like there having adate😳🤣🤣 ya kajen was gud too😳 me too want seha😭😭

I knw they looked sooo cute😳😳

haw for monaya this is second lucky we didnt even get one 😭😭 GR8 😡 

the cutest 🤪
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

🤣🤣🤣

Oh ok even before they were seen together bt they never accepted 🤣🤣🤣 haw like sajan thts soo cute though 😳😳 kanjus makki chus 🤣🤣🤣 and even seha eat in one plate🤪 and kick each other 😳 🤣🤣 haw hug i want seha to hug 🤪 haw she swore 🤣🤣🤣 bt its good they told😉

I know omg we would have been watching it on repeat and going pagal 🤪

ya they said they had to tell there parents first😳😳 bt now that MJHT is over they wanna tell us😳😳

i knw behooda🤣🤣🤣 coz the host was like wow rose/wine and such a elegant restaurant nice choice mohit🤣🤣🤣 she was like this kanjus wnt take me for romantic dates this is all thanx to gr8 not him🤣🤣🤣i knw seha have to cum sumwer again and get famous😉

ya im so happy since they told i love them more😳😆

i knw man all day ten hrs a day 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 ok explain 🤪

BTW they are so close in tht siggy 😳😳 i would die to see seha so close 🤪
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

haw i told u already 🤣🤣🤣 haw u made thts why 😳 why isnt it saving 😳 i need more space also 🤣🤣🤣

ya so thank ps 🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

haw for monaya this is second lucky we didnt even get one 😭😭 GR8 😡 

the cutest 🤪

ya the first time was like long loooong ago that was hawwwt a the beach 🤪 having coconut water with two straws 🤪 u have to see taht 🤪
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
ya so here goes ☺️ and ya there close ☺️

he cums with arjun 🤣🤣 and a camera man 🤣🤣 and he hides a heart and flower behind his back and sits on his knees she was so embarassed and shocked u shud see her blushing 🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

ya they said they had to tell there parents first😳😳 bt now that MJHT is over they wanna tell us😳😳

i knw behooda🤣🤣🤣 coz the host was like wow rose/wine and such a elegant restaurant nice choice mohit🤣🤣🤣 she was like this kanjus wnt take me for romantic dates this is all thanx to gr8 not him🤣🤣🤣i knw seha have to cum sumwer again and get famous😉

ya im so happy since they told i love them more😳😆

i knw man all day ten hrs a day 🤣🤣🤣

thts soo sweet its good they are being innocent😳

Haw just coz of gr8 🤣🤣🤣 so behooda 🤣🤣🤣 bt pani puri is cuter dont u think 🤣🤣🤣 and i want them to get famous they will soon 😍

behoodi 🤣🤣🤣

24hours i think 🤣🤣🤣 making siggies and avis 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

behooda ps it better work tomorrow 😡 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

ya so here goes ☺️ and ya there close ☺️

he cums with arjun 🤣🤣 and a camera man 🤣🤣 and he hides a heart and flower behind his back and sits on his knees she was so embarassed and shocked u shud see her blushing 🤣🤣

he comes with arjun and camera man behooda 🤣🤣🤣 awwww heart thts soo cute 😳😳 i will see it wen i have time 🤣🤣🤣 she was shocked 🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
she takes the flower and hearta dn wants to move away bt he catches her so close to him and says plz be mine forever ☺️ after seeing u in this dress i cnt resist to say this 🤪