Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

as usual 🤣

they didnt confess real in frnt of us na 🤣🤣🤣 bt on wrap up party they said we wanan confess we are seeing eachother😳😳 bt two days before that wen sanaya was trying the wedding dress mohit sat on his knees and proposed to her😳😳 bt then behoodas lied its jst a joke we're jst friends 🤣🤣🤣

imagination rocks 🤣🤣

i thought they did 🤣🤣🤣 awwww they said it oye hoye 🤣🤣🤣 Awwwww he proposed thts soo cute on his knees 😳😳 and haw jhoot 🤣🤣🤣 bt then they are cheek kissing each other na so its all good 🤣🤣🤣 OMG imagine neha kissing sehbu and huggging him like this ☺️🤪
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
btw i made sum khudaya ve avis bt my ps 😡
YuNa4ever thumbnail

waise they are having MoNaya in the vday issue😳
too hawt 🤪

haw they are 😳 oye hoye 🤣🤣 Even the kajen one was hot 🤪 bt i want SeHa only😳

and yeah i know that scene they looked so good purple and yellow 🤪
YuNa4ever thumbnail

btw i made sum khudaya ve avis bt my ps 😡

haw khudaya ve 🤪 i requested one like ages ago she didnt make yet 😳 wat happened to ur behooda ps again 🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

imagination rocks 🤣🤣

i thought they did 🤣🤣🤣 awwww they said it oye hoye 🤣🤣🤣 Awwwww he proposed thts soo cute on his knees 😳😳 and haw jhoot 🤣🤣🤣 bt then they are cheek kissing each other na so its all good 🤣🤣🤣 OMG imagine neha kissing sehbu and huggging him like this ☺️🤪

i knw totally 🤣🤣🤣

yeah behoodas 🤣🤣🤣 they did confess bt real waala mst be long ago behind our backs 🤣🤣🤣 according to mohit there lovestory is similar to sajan wen sajan wer fighting they were also fighting😳😆 wen sajan make up they also make up😆

and in this session sanaya said mohit is so kanjus wat romantic dates he jst takes me for pani puri 🤣🤣🤣 and the proposal was adorable they hugged also 😳 and she was so shocked that he revealed there lil secret 🤣🤣🤣 then he said im jst kidding and she swore him🤣🤣🤣

I knw seha doin that 🤪
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

haw khudaya ve 🤪 i requested one like ages ago she didnt make yet 😳 wat happened to ur behooda ps again 🤣🤣🤣

ya u told me thats why i made it 🤣🤣 bt my ps again wnt save😡😡
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

haw they are 😳 oye hoye 🤣🤣 Even the kajen one was hot 🤪 bt i want SeHa only😳

and yeah i know that scene they looked so good purple and yellow 🤪

The Monaya first one was haawwwtt 🤪 this ones like there having adate😳🤣🤣 ya kajen was gud too😳 me too want seha😭😭

I knw they looked sooo cute😳😳
YuNa4ever thumbnail

i knw totally 🤣🤣🤣

yeah behoodas 🤣🤣🤣 they did confess bt real waala mst be long ago behind our backs 🤣🤣🤣 according to mohit there lovestory is similar to sajan wen sajan wer fighting they were also fighting😳😆 wen sajan make up they also make up😆

and in this session sanaya said mohit is so kanjus wat romantic dates he jst takes me for pani puri 🤣🤣🤣 and the proposal was adorable they hugged also 😳 and she was so shocked that he revealed there lil secret 🤣🤣🤣 then he said im jst kidding and she swore him🤣🤣🤣

I knw seha doin that 🤪

🤣🤣🤣

Oh ok even before they were seen together bt they never accepted 🤣🤣🤣 haw like sajan thts soo cute though 😳😳 kanjus makki chus 🤣🤣🤣 and even seha eat in one plate🤪 and kick each other 😳 🤣🤣 haw hug i want seha to hug 🤪 haw she swore 🤣🤣🤣 bt its good they told😉

I know omg we would have been watching it on repeat and going pagal 🤪

YuNa4ever thumbnail

ya u told me thats why i made it 🤣🤣 bt my ps again wnt save😡😡

haw i told u already 🤣🤣🤣 haw u made thts why 😳 why isnt it saving 😳 i need more space also 🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
lemme explain the proposal u imaggine😉

she was trying the gown and standing in frnt of the mirror😳