Live UD: Zor ka jhatka haye zoron se laga...

Posted: 13 years ago
pandit tells them they are husband and wife now..... arjun takes off his sehra and everyone is shocked to see arjun in chikku's place..... arohi looks towards arjun and she's shocked too..... chikku comes running down in his boxers..... Arjun ask what happened and if they wont bless them or not..... chikku says that this wedding is not true and he took my clothes and got married..... rajbir goes to arjun and is about to hit him but arjun stops him and tells him that he doesnt know how to punch and that he'll teach him..... arjun looks towards press and tells them to look how the police officer is taking law into his own hands..... Then he says that arohi called me here herself because she told me that she doesnt want to marry chikku and me to take chikku's place....

Then he says that me and arohi were in a closed room and she closed the door herself..... kartar says that all this is lie and arjun says that the world always think that lovers are liars.... arjun then says that we love each other for a long time and she even ran away with me but they blamed me for kidnapping her..... arjun then shows them the photos of when arohi was in arjun's arms..... arjun then says that mohabbat always wins and mohabbat won.... tomorrow i'll tell the judge that we are in love and this phere's are proof of our love....

chikku's mom tells him to lets go from here but chikku says that arjun your a cheater and then his mom pulls him away.... everyone start talking what will happen to the girl and wonder what they did in the jungle...... everyone starts to leave and arjun goes to rajbir and says this is how you punch which pain will be with you forever.... arohi's dad says that this isnt a wedding is a cheat and arjun says that it might be for you all but not for society and according to them your daughter is my wife and you cant get her married again.... her dad says that i'll find a nice guy and arjun says that it will be her sceond marriage and it wont be legal......

kartar tells him that you cant take her away like that and arjun says who said im taking her she's your poti so take care of her i just came to get revenge.... then he says that the pain you gave my family we wont forget and i just came to return you the favour with interest and then he leaves.....

Afte arjun leaves arohi falls down in front of the fire and her mom ask her to say something.... kartar comes to arohi and ask her what happened and there is nothing to what happened here and that we'll talk about this in the morning.... then he tells the girls to take arohi upstairs.... everyone wonder what will they do now and rajbir says that this happened because we followed the law now i'll use my position and tonight will be very bad for arjun.... tayaji tells kartar that he'll stop rajbir and not to worry.....

next morning bua and sankit take newspapers from everyones room so arohi doesnt get upset reading it.... bua sees a newspaper in arohi's room and she takes it but just then arohi come out of the washroom and asks her what is she doing here..... bua says that she was bored so she came here.... then arohi gets up and says lets go get breakfast.... arohi tells her bua that she already read it and bua asks what and arohi takes the paper and says the thing your hiding..... then she tells her lets go.... bua tells her not to keep her feelings inside and that it'll ruin her health.... arohi says that there is nothing to hide and i dont have any feeling for arjun anymore and then says that i dont have a heart which he can hurt.... arohi tells her bua that she has changed and that she's not the same arohi she was and then hugs her bua and leaves..... bua then things that person who never though of anyone's bad is filled with hatred today....

rajbir and tayaji come and arohi ask them if they caught arjun and if he's in jail..... they says that they didnt catch him because they couldnt find him..... rajbir says that i dont understand what to do and throws the glass on the floor..... Tayaji says we looked everywhere but we couldnt find him..... rajbir says that today is his case first hearing so he has to come and arohi's dad sasy that he dont have a case after tomorrrow..... rajbir says that one time if he comes in my hand then i'll strangle him.... just then the phone rings and arohi goes and picks it up and its arjun.... everyone in the house is shocked....

please  guys do read the WRITTEN UPDATE and also press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago
thanks.. mindblowing move arjuN!! awesome expressions... 

but arjun, abh toh band karo, shaadi kar chuke ho.. 😭ab voh teri biwi hai.. 😉usse abhi toh badnaam karna band karo😆

itna hawt kamina maine aaj pehli baar dekha hai.. 🤣lage raho ðŸ˜†
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
thanks.....:)
aww..karan at least take her with u....dnt leave her...u can take revenge aftrwards...bt take ur arohi with u....:(
Lol arjunnnn u rok man. Kya ishtyle se bath ghomayivhai. Love u dude. Mindblowing acting
trhanksthanks thankss
omg ajrun youu badyy oyehoyee hhehe sweet revengee ..lol
Thank you so much!!
Love reading your updates even though I already watched da episode.😊
Thx dear ! Desprately wanna kno what arjun will say !!!!
Thanks for the "live" update😊😛
lol i loveeee how he twisted the whole thing... but he sud hve taken her with him... shes now Mrs. Arjun Singhania :)

Thanks for the update :)