Pratigya

Let's play a game

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guyz.... I was just struck with an idea of playing a game on the forum. The game goes like this : any forum member may post any situation from the show pratigya , and then other forum members will come up with the idea of what should have happened next, and that way carry the story forward( this idea's must b different from that of the show's story) . And lets see where we take the story to. It will b fun. If u ppl like the idea, do comment, so that I can start the game. In case of any confusion , do ask...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice idea dr............πŸ‘πŸΌ okk lemme go with d scene of last epi.........T C n krishan..........πŸ˜†  whd lyk to see if nyone lyk to comment on this pic..............😳 hopw i understood the game ryt.............if not than plzz lemmer know correctly..............😊 
Sun7shine thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

nice idea dr............πŸ‘πŸΌokk lemme go with d scene of last epi.........T C n krishan..........πŸ˜† whd lyk to see if nyone lyk to comment on this pic..............😳hopw i understood the game ryt.............if not than plzz lemmer know correctly..............😊

hi pragati, perhaps u did'nt get me right,may b i wasnot able to explain well. But Let me give another try; dear, we will take a situation from the show, suppose say when Shakti brought Arushi to TN as his bride. This is a situation. Then we can take forward the story in our way that is one member may right on what happened next according to his will , another member will take forward the preceding members idea & add his next take & so on. Hope u got it.
Pragati.T thumbnail
okk dr i got it.............now i don't want to concentrate on YKW. and KN ..........soo lemme focuss on arrushi and chanduu as future duo............

arrushi gets to know the truth of aman and aftetr reaslising she tries to kill herself by jumping in a river ,but in the mean time chandu arrived to save her. arrushi is full of guilt for not trusting pratigya.............and chanduu is surprised n dunno wat shd he doo to make her feel comfertable...........?? 

hope i'm ryt this time................😊
Sun7shine thumbnail
@ pragati. Yup u r right dear. So lemme carry forward the story....... Chandu tells Arushi that if she has realized her mistake, she must go and try to sort out things . He tells her that she will have to be brave and attempting suicide is an act of cowardice and she cannot be a coward, after all she is their bhabi maa's sister. But , Arushi is still confused & requests Chandu to hide her somewhere until she gets back her courage.... Chandu is all confused & does'nt know what to do........ So, carry forward the story here onwards. Just hope that many forum members join, so that it story becomes interesting and we all have fun. Hope u ppl join soon.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sun7shine

@ pragati. Yup u r right dear. So lemme carry forward the story....... Chandu tells Arushi that if she has realized her mistake, she must go and try to sort out things . He tells her that she will have to be brave and attempting suicide is an act of cowardice and she cannot be a coward, after all she is their bhabi maa's sister. But , Arushi is still confused & requests Chandu to hide her somewhere until she gets back her courage.... Chandu is all confused & does'nt know what to do........ So, carry forward the story here onwards. Just hope that many forum members join, so that it story becomes interesting and we all have fun. Hope u ppl join soon.

chandu  feels bad for arrushi as she was crying badly............he decides to ake her to kriya but arruhsi refuses as she has left no courrage to face pratigya now.........chandu than decides to give her shalter in his own home without the knowlege of krishna................as arruhsi now don't have enough courage to face pratigya and krishna...........so wat will happn wen krishna get to know about chandu's decission of keeping arrusi in his home.............?? comeone guyzz join in.............😊
Sun7shine thumbnail
@ pragati , gr8 going... Now , Chandu and Arushi head towards Chandu's home... On their way, Chandu tells Arushi that he has never hid anything from krishna but does'nt know how he got ready this time..... There in TN ..... no is aware of the fact that Arushi has run away from TN... Its night time. Shakti is lying on his bed and is all dreamy..... He is dreaming of his and A's SR... And he dreams that his SR begins with Arushi dancing to Sheila ki jawani...... Come on friends , continue itEdited by Sun7shine - 13 years ago
lighthousepier thumbnail
Chandu's mother greets them at the door and declares that it is completely inappropriate for a girl who is unrelated to be living in the same house.   She tells Chandu that if he wants Arushi to live there he will have to marry her first.

Chandu tells Arushi that he wants to help her but he can not disrespect his mother and he cannot marry her as she is already married to KN.  Arushi explains that the marriage to KN is illegal and was never consumated so she is in fact single.  She only took KN to the mandap because she feared that no one else would have married her ever after Amaan walked out.  Chandu looks at her and says that he thinks that she is a wonderful girl and he would have happily married her and if she is sure that she is not married to KN he would be proud to be her husband
Sun7shine thumbnail
Chandu is in his room thinking abt what to do next.... Just then he remembers the time he spend with krishna and pratigya and how much they believe in him.... He thinks to himself that he cannot afford to loose his dear bhaya and bhabi and cannot even deceive them. So , he decides that he wont take any decision without consulting them.... So he decides to tell his mom and arushi that he needs time.. Continue it friends & make it a bit adventurous, funny & whatever u can..
livkaur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sun7shine

Chandu is in his room thinking abt what to do next.... Just then he remembers the time he spend with krishna and pratigya and how much they believe in him.... He thinks to himself that he cannot afford to loose his dear bhaya and bhabi and cannot even deceive them. So , he decides that he wont take any decision without consulting them.... So he decides to tell his mom and arushi that he needs time.. Continue it friends & make it a bit adventurous, funny & whatever u can..

wid dis chandu went to his dear bhaya n bhabhi ..n tells dem all.....krishna says""abbe woh hameri sali sahiba hai......ek chamat denge rakh ke"""""'.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........bt at d mean time..........pratigya ki dimag ki batti..............glows wid 440voltπŸ˜†...................n she said it's a very good way to save arushi....meri pyariπŸ˜†...,,meri tulariπŸ˜†.,,,,meri nakhrewali bahenaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..................4m da KN😑..............n  bth krishu n prats gv dir permission 4 d marriage