Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

hahaahaha,TIPS 4 1ST NIGHT TO ISHAN (Page 2)

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by abhi786

The most hillarious one is the precap

OMG Ishaan repeats the same lines " Na mein sirf mai, na tum sirf tum ..  ROFL  ROFL

..... as he opens the ghungat suhana feels asleepROFLROFL
ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL

hehehehee.............i knw............bt u knw...............wat he says....is nt boring......i mean......such gr88 lines hes telling 2 his wife.......suhana........dnt do dis.....better wake up....LOL

Suhaana will act as if she has fallen asleep so that Ishaan will say something assuming she is asleep...Then she will wake up only to make Ishaan feel embarrassed and hence finally will be able to hear what she desperately wants from Ishaan....

Nice ploy Suhaana to extract the most loved words from your Bholu.............

Aw boy loved the scene in which she cries in front of the mirror thinking about all the rude things she said to Ishaan...What a woman...Loved her today as always actually..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaGarima_04

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Some how it was bit too much for me!!! felt rewinding the 7 months back or so , at the time of original SR. Suhana is just unbeliveable, I wish more and more people like  who can forget and forgive easily and accept there mistakes wheever they realize it. As far as Ishaan is concerned he is the most Shareefest Insaan ever!!! I will not call him bhondu or anything just simple Shareefon ka shreef.

poshahSinha18

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Dadaji ,s Shaer " Rooz Garajtay ho Kabhi Barsoo bhi", was good but Dadaji didnt you hear " Jo Garajtay hain woh Barastay nahi"!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah111192crysindYusBee

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Some how it was bit too much for me!!! felt rewinding the 7 months back or so , at the time of original SR. Suhana is just unbeliveable, I wish more and more people like  who can forget and forgive easily and accept there mistakes wheever they realize it. As far as Ishaan is concerned he is the most Shareefest Insaan ever!!! I will not call him bhondu or anything just simple Shareefon ka shreef.

True very true...its the perfect match as Rajni said....Only and only they both deserve each other....and this is what I call chemistry between a couple....Chemistry is not about chipkofying and being intimate....this is chemistry in true sense .....completely redefined by our Sushaan so shweeeeeeeeeet and so innocent....Picture Perfect Couple...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
ROFL Just watched epi and read comments here...ROFL
hansthe hansthe rorahihu mein...
kaise kaise tips diye the Dadaji aur Inder ne.... hehehe... 

It clearly showed the generation gap....  Dadaji starts with shayari ... "Arz..." whereas Inder practically "Muskurana..." ...ROFLROFLROFLROFL In donoke beech mein "practically" dulheraja... 

Ishaan was rushing to room....ROFLROFLROFL but finally Suhana ko bore karke suladiya.... Me too hope ki that is Suhana's drama to make Ishaan speak up... Day Dreaming
111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

It clearly showed the generation gap....  Dadaji starts with shayari ... "Arz..." whereas Inder practically "Muskurana..." ...ROFL In donoke beech mein "practically" dulheraja... 

Ishaan was rushing to room....ROFLROFLROFL but finally Suhana ko bore karke suladiya.... Me too hope ki that is Suhana's drama to make Ishaan speak up... Day Dreaming

i was just wondering why was ishaan in such a hurry to go into the room...................i love you toh bola nahi jata ..............room mein ja kar kaya teer mar legaLOLLOLLOL

Garima_04crysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

It clearly showed the generation gap....  Dadaji starts with shayari ... "Arz..." whereas Inder practically "Muskurana..." ...ROFL In donoke beech mein "practically" dulheraja... 

i was just wondering why was ishaan in such a hurry to go into the room...................i love you toh bola nahi jata ..............room mein ja kar kaya teer mar legaLOLLOLLOL

@ Red.... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

PROBLEM YEH HAI KI VO BOLNA BAHUT KUCH CHAHTA HAI AUR KARNA BHITongue PAR JAISE HEE SUHAANA SAAMNE AATI HAI TAB USKI BOLTI BAND HO JAATI HAI>>KYA KARE BHOLU JI TUMHARI SUHAANA HAI HEE AISEEE..ACHE ACHON KI BOLTI BAND HO JAATI HAI
Tongue

111192crysind

Go to top