Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ishaan is totally bhondu.... I have never seen any one like him  😆
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahha............yeah dat ws soo hilarious........the senior most member of the family giving tips on SR.....hw cute !!!.........funny it ws hw both dadaji n inder were trying their best in giving advice for dis day.......😆😆😆 poor ishaan..........see al dat shayari wayari.......suhana madam aise bhi wnt understnd.......n us mein if she asks....ye kya hai...iska matlab kya hai??!!!.........dat wud turn out 2 be another comedy...........better only if he doesnt say all dis.............he shud jus keep it simple...n romantic.........jus say his heart out.........she wil b impressed completely............bt.......i guess looking at the precap.........suhana madam falls asleep yet again.....gosh!!! somebody wake her up!!!!!! high tym.......it shudnt end up like dis......all excitement wil b gone...😆😆😡
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
the tips were great from inder and dadaji....and ishaan poor guy...did not even ask for it....but thank god....inder is helping him out as we know what ishaan can do....

and the same dialogue....iam sure suhana is just teasing him...she definitely would not want her SR to end like this....iam sure suhana will motivate ishaan... :D
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The most hillarious one is the precap

OMG Ishaan repeats the same lines " Na mein sirf mai, na tum sirf tum ..  🤣  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

..... as he opens the ghungat suhana feels asleep🤣🤣
🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Garima_04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

The most hillarious one is the precap

OMG Ishaan repeats the same lines " Na mein sirf mai, na tum sirf tum ..  🤣  🤣

..... as he opens the ghungat suhana feels asleep🤣🤣
🤣🤣 🤣 🤣

hehehehee.............i knw............bt u knw...............wat he says....is nt boring......i mean......such gr88 lines hes telling 2 his wife.......suhana........dnt do dis.....better wake up....😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know... I loved the part when  Dadaji said " Kya Muskurana ? Murghe ki bangh sunke so jaana " 🤣
Garima_04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

I know... I loved the part when  Dadaji said " Kya Muskurana ? Murghe ki bangh sunke so jaana " 🤣

his one-liners r alwaz gr888888.........loved the trio scene der.........poor ishaan..........so many suggestions.......hehehe........as it is he gets nervous....wenever hes close 2 suhana..........n wid these suggestions...........i hope he doesnt messes up............haha
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garima_04

hehehehee.............i knw............bt u knw...............wat he says....is nt boring......i mean......such gr88 lines hes telling 2 his wife.......suhana........dnt do dis.....better wake up....😆

Suhaana will act as if she has fallen asleep so that Ishaan will say something assuming she is asleep...Then she will wake up only to make Ishaan feel embarrassed and hence finally will be able to hear what she desperately wants from Ishaan....

Nice ploy Suhaana to extract the most loved words from your Bholu.............

Aw boy loved the scene in which she cries in front of the mirror thinking about all the rude things she said to Ishaan...What a woman...Loved her today as always actually..........
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Some how it was bit too much for me!!! felt rewinding the 7 months back or so , at the time of original SR. Suhana is just unbeliveable, I wish more and more people like  who can forget and forgive easily and accept there mistakes wheever they realize it. As far as Ishaan is concerned he is the most Shareefest Insaan ever!!! I will not call him bhondu or anything just simple Shareefon ka shreef.