Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wow SaRun ArHi..
they are just awesome...
superb updates...
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yay!! Welcome Back. Missed your creativity and you off course. Awesome Work. Loved them all. Thanks so much for the PM.  
-Ursh- thumbnail
Urm What can I say? Stunnning Update! thanks for the PM although not an ARHI fan the textures colouring blending is  Aamazing!!!

I AM In love with the Ansh Sigs too.

When you update next do PM me.

JUst wowww
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Okay umm its just a suggestion! You can make stuff from the recent MM scene we got and I'm still in its hangover! πŸ€ͺ

Here's the video.. 

There are two scenes in this video.. The first one is a dream sequence which is the cake scene and the second one is the corridor one! πŸ˜³ 

For the recent episode pics, check the last few pages! You can also make more stuff if you like! Thank youu so much! πŸ€—

P.S. Do you watch the show btw? πŸ˜Š

Oh Okay Lol No prob ! I'll check the video out & see what I can do. Plus, thanks for providing me with the link to the pic gallery as well. Might just try and come up with some stuff on MM. No Bidzie, I've never watched NBTNMKK ..but I've seen the promos of it on colors .. could make out what the storyline & the couple's all abt .. so yeah, that's how I think I know them..
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Aaawww yaayyy thnxxx πŸ€—

Pics- http://i.imgur.com/AYC8L.jpg
          http://i.imgur.com/9dnyy.jpg <--- Just KW-Kritika 😳

Text- Karan & Kittu 'If I had only one friend left, i'd want it to be you'

Style & Size umm whatever you like/looks nice/goes with the picsπŸ˜†

Thnxxx once again hun n all the best with all the requests πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wow , those pics are of lovely quality ! I'll PM you , soon as Iam done ! :)

Thanks for the req ! :D
Edited by * Unnati * - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Oh Okay Lol No prob ! I'll check the video out & see what I can do. Plus, thanks for providing me with the link to the pic gallery as well. Might just try and come up with some stuff on MM. No Bidzie, I've never watched NBTNMKK ..but I've seen the promos of it on colors .. could make out what the storyline & the couple's all abt .. so yeah, that's how I think I know them..

Oh okay. Anyways will be waiting for your next update. Do ask me if you have any confusion regarding the scene. πŸ˜Š
ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
back with a bang!!
loved ur creations!! ive saved some too ;)
do keep me updated!! :D
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Outtt----Ooofff-----Thisss----World
is what i should say about your outstanding creations,love the coloring style,text,avis,and the icon set is fabulous yaar,totally ishhh<33
my fav has to be:

love the shivni stuff as well
this ornage red color combo is super gorgeous yaar,thanks a tone for the pmπŸ€—
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oblivion.

OMG Unnati I am so sorry I lost track with the updates but anyway you have only gotten better with time man <3 I love everything SO MUCH! I love how your colorings are so glossy πŸ˜³ they like glow and shine I love that effect of yours <3 You try different styles and that's what I likes as well :D I loved all the siggies from your latest update especially the ArHi ones ^^

Sahar , thanks for droppin by ! πŸ€— Iam glad you like the stuff . Lol the glossy effect  was nothing intentional, weirdly .Things just occur , accidently with me most of the time .. and I was pretty amazed with the same as well, but don't quite remember doin anything for that.. maybe it just comes along with the colouring I use like you said.. Thanks again for dropping by & for the lovely comment ! 😳