India-Forums

Unnati's CG - Aamna shariff & ArHi (pg 132) (Page 58)

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Unnati Hug  OMGGG TongueShocked how can do this yara  i mean how can u had been made of  any siggy  marvelous. OMMG god   ...i 'v not words to describe of  ur fabulous work ...by any  words  how can  i 'v say  i am totally spechless  at  these moment Approve..omgg god  i must say you are one of the  outstanding ,fabulous creation maker in IF . i 'v seen ur all creation..and ur latest upadte too...i loved all thats  but specially i  like  this siggy ...wooo what a  ur style ...i loved these style  specially Embarrassed but why u  had not made any of rajeev siggys ...anyway
tour and fabulous ClapClapClap i am looking for ward ur next update ...all the best Thumbs Up

unnati i 'v send  my messg for u  by PM  lets check its very importance  i am sure   u would love  to watch thats after u will be see thats  so lets check ur inbox Tongue i can wait for ur comment  in thats thread i hope u will be do thats Smile

loves olive Embarrassed

Oh I forgot to add ! I made a Rajeev Aamna one as well ! I hope you can see it now .

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

Unnati Hug  OMGGG TongueShocked how can do this yara  i mean how can u had been made of  any siggy  marvelous. OMMG god   ...i 'v not words to describe of  ur fabulous work ...by any  words  how can  i 'v say  i am totally spechless  at  these moment Approve..omgg god  i must say you are one of the  outstanding ,fabulous creation maker in IF . i 'v seen ur all creation..and ur latest upadte too...i loved all thats  but specially i  like  this siggy ...wooo what a  ur style ...i loved these style  specially Embarrassed but why u  had not made any of rajeev siggys ...anyway
tour and fabulous ClapClapClap i am looking for ward ur next update ...all the best Thumbs Up

unnati i 'v send  my messg for u  by PM  lets check its very importance  i am sure   u would love  to watch thats after u will be see thats  so lets check ur inbox Tongue i can wait for ur comment  in thats thread i hope u will be do thats Smile

loves olive Embarrassed

Oh I forgot to add ! I made a Rajeev Aamna one as well ! I hope you can see it now .

unnati its  very good but not better LOL  i  would  love to   these two  siggy ..and  i like more these kind  of style  so i want to u will be made next time of Rajeev ,and rajeev aamna siggys  by  his latest pics and by  these  two  kind of style Wink its really  cool

and unnati pleased   u would to  watch  of rajeev upcoming movie soundtrack promo  which i 'v post u  by pm ..and pleased comment  in thats thread yara Embarrassed

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 12 August 2011 at 6:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

unnati its  very good but not better LOL  i  would  love to   these two  siggy ..and  i like more these kind  od style  so i want to u will be made next time of Rajeev ,and rajeev aamna siggys  by  his latest pics and by  these  two  kind of style Wink its really  cool

and unnati pleased   u would to  watch  of rajeev upcoming movie soundtrack promo  which i 'v post u  by pm ..and pleased comment  in thats thread yara Embarrassed

Awww Oli !! LOL Iam glad you liked the KaJen ones soo much ! I'll definitely consider using
the same style on RA too ! Embarrassed Yessh..I commented in that thread..The soundtrack's awesome &
Raj's just looking so hot ! Iam gonna catch that movie soon as it releases.

Illumination

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

unnati its  very good but not better LOL  i  would  love to   these two  siggy ..and  i like more these kind  od style  so i want to u will be made next time of Rajeev ,and rajeev aamna siggys  by  his latest pics and by  these  two  kind of style Wink its really  cool

Awww Oli !! LOL Iam glad you liked the KaJen ones soo much ! I'll definitely consider using
the same style on RA too ! Embarrassed Yessh..I commented in that thread..The soundtrack's awesome &
Raj's just looking so hot ! Iam gonna catch that movie soon as it releases.
unnati   thank dear  for u will be made of   RA siggy by these  kind of style  wooo i am glad &happy ...now i am eagerly waiting for thats Tongue and   i 'v info u  soundtrack will be released in next month ..i mean 30th sept 2011 
KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Fabuluous am becomin a HUGE fann of ur creations they are simply the BEST!<3

* Unnati *

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Goregeous upatde Unnati ! <3 awww I love it so muchhh the color & bleending look aweesome ! Day Dreaming I love the yellow & pink color you used dear ! (: Goshhh the all KaJen sigi it's superb ! <3 love love love thems sigi. I love the last KaJen sigi, it's came out goregeous ! <3 The Rajeev & Amna sigi look aweesome ! (: I love the sigi color most. WOOW the req sigi came out veryy good sweets ! Hug

* Unnati *

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taani96

Goregeous upatde Unnati ! <3 awww I love it so muchhh the color & bleending look aweesome ! Day Dreaming I love the yellow & pink color you used dear ! (: Goshhh the all KaJen sigi it's superb ! <3 love love love thems sigi. I love the last KaJen sigi, it's came out goregeous ! <3 The Rajeev & Amna sigi look aweesome ! (: I love the sigi color most. WOOW the req sigi came out veryy good sweets ! Hug

tanni Hug i 'v send  my messg for u  by pm lets check ur inbox TongueLOL
Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Taani96

tanni Hug i 'v send  my messg for u  by pm lets check ur inbox TongueLOL
hey daar ! Hug hehe I have commented in your post ! Big smile 

Go to top