India-Forums

Unnati's CG - Aamna shariff & ArHi (pg 132) (Page 50)

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taani96

OMG OMG OMG I'm spechlees Unnati ! Thankyou so so muchh for making my requst ! Awww I can not remove my eyes from this sigi ! Day Dreaming You made it's so Beautiful ! <3 Love you jaaan. The text & color look mindblwoing ! The red & black shade you used look aweesome.Thanks once again for making it, I will use it shooon ! <3 I have changed my dabba today, so that's way I use it not know, but I will defo use it soon ! <3 I love Aisha requst sigi also it's came out veryy well ! The one you made for Oishi, aww I love this, you are very good at avi unnati, I always love your avi ! <3 The another requst avi came out alo veryy well ! (: Aww MaYur sigi Awww Love thems sigi so muchhh.The forst one it's so beauitful <3 the color came out veryy good,Aww the text it's woow. TaAnu sigi omg omg love all thems sigi, the red color you used look amaazinge <3 aww Premheer sigi it's so haawt, I loved it veryy muchhh. Keep it up the good work sweets ! Love you <3 muhwaa^^Hug

Taani ! Hug   You're most welcome  ! I was freaking nervous about this siggy. Lol Did it in various styles & didn't know which one looked bearable .. ( since I  doubted the idea of fitting 5 pics in a siggy without making it look chaotic ) ugghhh Lol.. Iam so relieved you guys like it so much ! Embarrassed  Anushka's pics were just fab ! She looked gorgeous in all of them & Iam glad you liked the random ones & avis as well . Thanks a lot for such a lovely comment jaan & thanks for requesting !  Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meehak.

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohitlicious

awesome update..loved itClapClap

Luv
Anki

Thank you dear :)

Edited by * Unnati * - 10 August 2011 at 9:12am
* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

amazing update unnati gosh the taanu/mn stuff is my favourite and also the other freebies and requests turned out beautiful, just loved ur coloring and textures Tongue

Thanks jaan ! Taanu & MaYur are adorable. Iam glad you liked the
stuff. Thanks for commenting ! :)
* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Wooww smashing update Unnatii!!

me loving all the stuff..

reqs came out SOOO gooddd.. loved the Anushka sggy nd the PH avis esp..
nd freebies.. ahww all of them are my favourites..
MayUr, PH nd TaAnu ones are just brilliant..
loved every single siggy.. wonderful jb on them..

keep rockinggg...Big smile

Hey Avni .. Thanks a lot ! Tongue Love all of your
creations too . Nice to know u like the Taanu ,
MN & PH ones as well. Thanks for commenting ! :)

Tongue
_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Unnatiii
you are such a sweetheart :D <3
I will pm u the pics

Edited by oishi_ksg - 10 August 2011 at 9:37am

* Unnati *

aquariun26 IF-Dazzler
aquariun26
aquariun26

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

OMG...!!!ShockedShockedShocked
an awesome update...i must say...!!!Clap

what have u done...???Shockedfrom where did u get idea of making such type of amazing siggies...?Day Dreaming

a wonderful job Unnati...!Thumbs Up

but i like this Mayur siggy the most...cuz it's more than just perfect...ApproveDay Dreaming
u've got so much talent yaar...Clap

Thanx alot for the pm...Hug

Edited by aquariun26 - 10 August 2011 at 9:24am

* Unnati *

.AngadKripa. IF-Rockerz
.AngadKripa.
.AngadKripa.

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

hayye meri speed demon Hug all these creations turned out great! I LOVED MY REQUESTS!!!!!!!! thank you jaanu!
and hawww that Premeer siggie is GORGEOUS! omg you brought back so many memories with that one! and TaAnu are my cutie pies! i adore them.
you are such a talented and gifted girl yaar! i'm glad i met you and became aquainted with your mad skills Embarrassed

OMG seriously ! How are you guys so adorable ! Lol ! Embarrassed Definitely glad you liked it. The scenes you gave me ( to make an avi off )were definitely HOT ! Lol .. The first request , specially. I don't watch any shows now ..( haven't watch any for long ) but hayyyeee... the requests you guys come up with ..I haven't watch the scene yet though , but have it in my PC..gonna watch it soon. Premeer & TaAnu , yes Iam in love with them .

Lol ! Iam glad I met you too .. what more can I say ? Just flattered , so my brain's not working atmEmbarrassedLOL Yeah , but  for all the appreciation you give me in words, I can give it back to only in the form of some good siggies & avis lol

@ all - Btw guys  , I need some feedback on the avi colouring .. It's good , yes. But I feel Iam just using it too much. Ermm Would all like me to change it , come up with some new colouring ? Or stick to the same for a while more ? Do let me know.
lol i know these scenes were hawwwt Wink the jodi in my first request (the avi i'm currently using) are so freaking hot! i am in love with them! and the second jodi, i used to love them like crazy! the guy isn't in the show anymore, so there's no new scenes with him but he was a total hottie and i loved his pairing with the girl in that 2nd request of mine. tell me what you think after you've watched their scenes Embarrassed
lol i still watch KDMHMD re-runs on tv just for Premeer Big smile and TaAnu... gosh what do i even say about them? Tere Liye is one of my all time favorite shows. it was just magical Day Dreaming
and in regards to what you asked about your avi coloring, i would say that experimenting with new colorings wouldn't hurt. it'd also bring a diversity in your work

* Unnati *

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

NP its okay

awww awww awww
yaara you have to watch TL or HarshIya interviews, zarur achay lagain gain

senorita

* Unnati *