India-Forums

Unnati's CG - Aamna shariff & ArHi (pg 132) (Page 125)

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Firstly  welcome back ! <its good to see you again ...Big smile :)I felt very bad when i saw you did not response  on the my message Ermmi was requested you to make the RK SIggs ...n u gave me the promised to make them  but u did  not do  anyway now coming to the update  omgg 
what a amazing creation ? *wwOOOw Fabulous  update i loved everything form the update .i loved the coloring  on the avis  i loved your amazing coloring ..in them  woo its too amazing  i like your style its soo beautiful 

wow amazing update..  outstanding work .., i can not wait for the next update ..<Thankxxx for the pm Embarrassed

loves olive 

OlivaHug Sweetheart ! Hug I remember yes ,  I had to make RK stuff, but I really couldn't as my schedule got back to being tight. Iam so sorry abt the previous reqs .  Iam free for a few days from now , so I'll make up for that. Pakka. Iam taking reqs again now , so I'll make sure I'll do urs , if you've any now. Abt the previous req, PM me abt it again with the details of it and I'll get to work , if you want it done.

I 'm really happy to see on your reply Big smile...thnkxxx god you still remember  abt the  my requested Tongue anyway  i 'm  glad to know thats  you still willing to   make on the my previous  requested siggys   ...dearoooHug i will send to you the pics , and video for the making RK Siggys  and avis too .I hope this time you will do thats  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

beautiful update Unnati .. im pretty sure it's my first time commenting here LOL the avis you make are gorgeous. I just love the coloring and the sigs are so unique. this has got to be my fav: http://i.minus.com/iSbckTfX1M4PE.pnghope to see more regular updates from you soon :) 

Hey, thank you hon ! Iam glad you did visit, although for the first time lol

let's see..I should get regular from now on .. or atleast try to OuchLOL
ah, Iam not that good an avi maker to be quite honest .. just got a lil lucky
this time perhaps..although, sigs is one dept Iam a lil comfy with ..
Thanks for the comment & keep visiting ! :D
* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

I 'm really happy to see on your reply Big smile...thnkxxx god you still remember  abt the  my requested Tongue anyway  i 'm  glad to know thats  you still willing to   make on the my previous  requested siggys   ...dearoooHug i will send to you the pics , and video for the making RK Siggys  and avis too .I hope this time you will do thats  

Yeah sure Oliva Big smile .. actually for the reqs , you can post it here in the gall itself.. that way I won't miss it .. PMs are also fine , but I always or atleast mostly take reqs from here .. gosh , it's been ages since I made anything on RK .. gimme some good pics & vids of his soon.. will make ya some sigs & avis ! :D

Illumination

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RabbaVe

OMG! Can I just..Omgg they're so beautiful..the colourings, the images, the wordings and everything..they are just..wow..Im crying all over again THEY ARE FLAWLESS WOAHHH!!<3 Hug

Thank you Saffy ! Hug   ArHi are flawless & that's why I don't even have
to try .. anything I start with on them , just turns out as good.. they're perfect !
Glad you like the stuff ! :)
-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
lovely update Unnati <3

* Unnati *

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fajarmadfanhuti

Fabulous siggies yar i just say wowwwThumbs Up i liked all siggies awesome jobClap and thanks for the PM

Thanks sweety !
Thanks for visiting ! :)
* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

hey unnati Hug    
welcome back but to be frank i didn't knw u were not active coz we never talk LOL
lemme say about ur creationz

OMG!!! seriously man its fantabulous amazing!
m getting dewani for ur coloring,smashing colors! 

loving every bit of it! sheer perfection i must say yar!

tnx a lot 4 letting me see disEmbarrassed,4 pm  Hug

Aini ! Hug Thanks honey ! Iam glad I PMed you & that you could visit ..
All of this was just more or less experimenting .. Iam happy they've turned out good enough.
* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ektaa..

Hey Unnati ! Embarrassed
I Love your Shop & Creations Heart Everything is just too Gorgeous, No Words to define the beauty... Mahn, I Love Ur Avis THE MOST ! The Coloring is SO Smooth & just WOW ! Day Dreaming The ArHi Stuff is lyk Day Dreaming I just feel like staring at those Embarrassed

http://i.minus.com/ij9i8XTefbxGE.gif- This is MY Personal Fav Day Dreaming Mahn, this is just beyond words... m speechless Embarrassed

http://i.minus.com/iX8rcGNy9lxKd.png- & This is SO DAMN GOOODDD, friggi'n awesomeee Silly The Coloring is SPEECHLESS !

http://i.minus.com/iE1RDiCmzqpjr.png- & The Blending is PERFECT on this One, totally SPOT-ON ! =D

& The AnSh Stuff is damn damn damn Good ! I've recently strted watching BV & m kinda liking AnSh a LOT Embarrassed The Avis r MIND-BLOWING Day Dreaming

http://i.minus.com/ibzr4X4q9dNfGl.gif- This 1 took my heart away Embarrassed

http://i.minus.com/ihB6UpTfE4Hyp.png- This 1 is SUPER-AMAZING... Love the Coloring on this 1 A LOT Embarrassed

Amazing Update... M in Love wit your Shop & Stuff so do add me to ur PM List plz, I'd be glad Embarrassed

& Thank You so much for sending me ur shop PM & introducing me to ur amazing stuff Embarrassed Thank YOU Hug

& BTW R U taking Suggestions? Do Let me Know Plz =D & If U are then plz make some SaJan/MoNaya/MJHT Stuff... I'll be really Happy =D

Awesome Stuff, Love Everything ! Heart

Love,
Ekta Hug

Ekta ! Hug  Iam not sure how I missed this huge & generous comment ..Thanks you jaan ! Iam glad you visited & that you like the stuff .. You should visit more often Lol.. It's so encouraging to read such feedbacks.. will sorta act like a or somethin to keep me goin ! LOL Iam open to suggestions, yeah .. I will definitely make some SaJan / MoNaya stuff ..since there are so many who like them as well.. I will add you to my PM list..Keep visiting & thanks again for the lovely comment ! Hug

Edited by * Unnati * - 10 July 2012 at 4:32am

SandCastle.

Go to top