Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
BEAUTIFUL update Unnati!
Loved everything < 3
I love the clearity of your siggies.
Thank GOSH you are back !

^^ DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAd

^^ BEAUTIFUL!
I loved these yellow colored strips unnati!
These are making the set look unique and goregous!

^^ GOSH its beautiful < 3

BEAUTIFUUUL best one!

^^ This one is adorable.
Thanks for the PM =D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
stunning sigs...luvd ur style...πŸ‘..Thnx for the PM! πŸ˜ƒ
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: * Unnati *

Noha !!πŸ€—πŸ€— Such a long time !!! Really, I wasn't sure if you were active in I-F any longer.. but it's so good to see you here ! Thanks for droppin by. Iam glad you like the stuff ! You do know, you're my sabse fav VMixer, right ? No one matches you.   Those KaJen , Nihaal P2 VMs were heaven ! Are there any new ones ? PM me, I'd like to follow your stuff.

omg thank u soo much jaan. It means sooo much. Yeah im inactive from IF ..I just drop by rarely. Also, due to yt's copyright isssues I had to delete almost all my vms...now I have like only 14 vms in total :( love u jaan.  Kepp rocking shona .tc
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg so much stuff on arhi and it's all amazing live it
My love for u is timeless unconditional immortal I live that text and the sig for it wow ur amazing. I dunno who the other pair are but ur work in them is pretty amazing
aartipartyy thumbnail
welcome back hun!
Wow! The ArHi stuff is totally gorgeous! The coloring and blending is lovely!! <3
Thanks for the PM!
I hope you update soon! πŸ˜ƒ
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

welcome back..

n that was soo awsum..

simply amazing n superb update.

loved it to the core..

great job...

thnx for the pm...

adeela786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowww dear mind blowing siggies...
awesome ...πŸ˜›
plzzz make huju siggies also...πŸ˜‰
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reservedd!:) I'll be back soon!:D
----------------
hey Sorry for taking so long!:$ Been busy with stuff!:( Anyways, ur stuff is so beautiful have always seen it in IPK CG & been a fan ever since. Your coloring is SO DAMN prettyy & ur stuff is so unique like the coloring u use I've not seen anyone else using it. Ur stuff is so simple yet so amazing! The text u use is so meaningful& apt. Like everything about ur stuff is flawless. So keep it up:)<3
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -MzIndependant-

Goshh why didnt I see this gallery before?! Seriously ur stuff is to die for<33 I remember I used to use ur stuff in the IPK gallery but I didn't know you have a shop,ur avis are pure gawjuss & the colouring on the sigs are amaziing,love the styles yoh always come up in each sig :D since ur open I would like to request from you cuz I knww it'll turn out beautiful as ever😍 thanks for the PM & do keep PMing me for more updates :) x x

Now, what do I say to this ? Lol Thank you hon ! πŸ€— That's such a sweeet comment ! It's  really nice that everyone's likin the stuff .. yep Iam open , you're to come up with reqs .. aww haha !! That's a little tough to keep upto ..yeah hopefully, the reqs turn out as good as ever. I'll keep you updated with PMs , no prob ! :D
Unnatiii! I always saw your stuff in the IPK CG and really loved it, didn;t know you had a shop, thank you so much for the PM. Everything is love <3 Especially all the ArHi stuff.

That one has to be my fav. The text, style, coloring, everything is perfect! :D
Please add me to your PM list if you have one (: