India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Is this real amrit?^~^

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
From many days i was thinking that it's not real amrit bcoz GG also told that amrit's eye have been changed.How can it b possible?& in 2day's epi amrit told that he only wants narangs destruction 4 this he is trying 2 kill bebo as bebo is the pillar of their house.

And from when amrit has returned ,he never thought of his n bebo's sweet moments 4 a minute.Whenever he remembers bebo, he can remember her with arjun only. If this was real amrit he wud have thought abt his n bebo's some moments although he is sad.But he never.& now he joined hand with GG.How can real amrit bhave so well with GG after knowing their truth?He also said 2 them after narang's destruction all property will b GG's.How can b it said by real amrit. He was never like this bfore.

I think something is fishy.I m confused that if viju has again played his mask game or not.Bcoz viju always used masks 2 make bebo , kuku etc. look-alikes.And amrit was trying 2 know the quotation also 4 shiv builders.

What's going on?   

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
In the beginning I too had the same doubt that is this the same Amrit who loved Bebo so much. i just cannot understand how can he trust GG when he know all their past deeds. They were involved in his father's murder and destroying his sister's life. The most annoying thing is that he is not at all concerned about his family. He didn't ask GG about his mother, sisters and brother. How can he forget all his relations so easily and join hands with his family enemies. Is only concerned with revenge? Is he not bothered about his family? If some how he finds his family they can tell him what GG did to the Narangs. This type of behavior is really disappointing from Amrit. Just can't control myself when I see GG and Amrit together. Hate itAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I Am Relax I Not To Get Mad Anymore For Amrit Behavior Or Him Joining GG. As We Know That Bebo Love Is True So I Know Nothing Will Happen To Bebo Because She Not Wrong Or Narang Family. Bebo Will Never See Her Family Be Ruined Again Or Narang Being Torture Again. Bebo Before It Too Late Find The Truth And Show The GG And Your Stupid Husband Amrit A Lesson. Once Bebo Find The Truth About Amrit Or GG Then We See How There Going To Live What Ever They Do There Not Going To Steal Narang Property Again. Amrit And GG Think That By Holding Hands They Think There Going To Achieve Or Get From What They What To Do. What Ever The Things That Amrit Or GG Going To Plan Is Going To Be Reserve Count Your Day Amrit And GG

Edited by Mythily2 - 18 January 2011 at 8:37am

Ambofan

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I know nothing would happen to Bebo. But it is a real torture to hate someone you loved so much once. We loved Amrit once; but know his deeds make us hate him.

Ambofan

Simz786 IF-Dazzler
Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
mayb
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
as far as i remember, viju have given amrit shots and that cause him to forget his past life, remember when viju took amrit out and bebo look alike came and drove the car, she came out of the car and them amrit start remembering ambo accident. and then viju was worried when amrit started gaining his memory and then he took him to doc. so i guess amrit have forgotten his past life with bebo and he only remember whatever he saw. but still i am not getting this track at all. the whole track is horrible. and now amrit joining hand with GG is horrible.
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
But how could he hate Bebo so much if he doesn't remember all the good times and love he had for Bebo. I can't take so many things for granted. I dont think the CVs want us to continue watching this show.
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
CVs please stop this silly track.  Let AmBo be happily reunited ...

I want some hugs!
I want some lalalalala music!
I want some eyelocking sessions !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan-Alone--Afeelicious-

Go to top