Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Husbands share views on Wife Bina Life
Buzz up!
Natasha Coutinho

STAR Plus is back with another interesting reality show- Wife Bina Life. The concept of the show is that the wife goes on a 2 week break during which the husband handles all the household work. We speak to some married actors and quiz them about the concept of this show.
Showing 7 of 7 images Previous    Next
Sharad Kelkar

Sharad Kelkar
What do you feel about the concept of Wife Bina Life?
It's a nice concept. It is said the female can make or break the house so now it will be a challenge for the husband to manage her work. Husbands will realize how hard their wives work.

How would you cope if your wife was away for 2 weeks?
I would take it up as a challenge and I think I would manage because I am quite good at a lot of household work. I can cook and clean because I used to stay in a hostel so I am used to it.

Have you been in such a situation and how would you rate yourself?
My wife has never been to her parental home for a long period but as a bachelor I used to handle household work and was quite good at it.

Which daily chore do you feel is the toughest?
I don't have kids so I cannot comment about that situation but sweeping, swabbing and washing clothes is very tiring. However the toughest task is dealing with maids, it needs a lot of patience. I don't know how good I would be at it because they would run away if I shout at them once (laughs).

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Husbands-share-views-on-Wife-Bina-Life&aid=2495

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

krambaigswferindumak2002Savitha0101uxghyanitu123PreciousPri

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
thx a lotThumbs Upwell he's quite right about the toughest task,undoubtedly it is handling maidsROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002Armu4evauxghyaPreciousPri

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
woww grate article thansk and well answeared too we know you are grate without you wife  with houswork

indumak2002swferArmu4evaPreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the article

That is one cool pic of him....... Day Dreaming..... my heart did a double flip Blushing

Hmmm he is well rounded...... can do anything..... independent guy...... nice Wink

N yea Sobia...... the hardest task is handling ur maid ROFLROFL.... he can handle his wife his house n do all chores but not a maid ..Confused ROFLROFL.....

Mind u ...... i dont think any maid will run away frm SK.... she wud be happy 2 work 4 him as much as she can..... whether he shouts or not .... it wud be Aye Aye captain.... Wink

Man darn this corrupted mind... ROFL...... u no my mum wud kill me if she eva read wot i write here  ROFLROFL

Edited by PreciousPri - 18 January 2011 at 10:55am

indumak2002swferArmu4evaSavitha0101

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Thanks 4 the article

That is one cool pic of him....... Day Dreaming..... my heart did a double flip Blushing
 Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Hmmm he is well rounded...... can do anything..... independent guy...... nice Wink

N yea Sobia...... the hardest task is handling ur maid ROFLROFL.... he can handle his wife his house n do all chores but not a maid ..Confused ROFLROFL.....
buddy it's not easy to find maids these days,u shout at them and they r goneOuch BTW every1 is not lucky like DV to have a faithful,loyal servant like RADHEWinki mean deaf,dumb and blind like himThumbs Up

Mind u ...... i dont think any maid will run away frm SK.... she wud be happy 2 work 4 him as much as she can..... whether he shouts or not .... it wud be Aye Aye captain.... Wink
LOL see that's why i say u always steal my thoughts,i was about to write it but refrain myself from doing it,don't  know yConfusedOuchShocked

Man darn this corrupted mind... ROFL...... u no my mum wud kill me if she eva read wot i write here  ROFLROFL
yeah spot on yarrrrrrrrr this would be the reason definitely for me as wellROFL

Edited by swfer - 18 January 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Thanks 4 the article

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Wow....... wot effect he has on us

buddy it's not easy to find maids these days,u shout at them and they r goneOuch BTW every1 is not lucky like DV to have a faithful,loyal servant like RADHEWinki mean deaf,dumb and blind like himThumbs Up

agreed Thumbs Up....... they seem 2 have more attitude than their hosts Ouch..... i have seen them n totally agree wiv u...... n yea again its impossible 2 find Radhe is this world...... one who considers his Malik his God LOL......

LOL see that's why i say u always steal my thoughts,i was about to write it but refrain myself from doing it,don't  know yConfusedOuchShocked
I guess im psychic Wink LOLLOL jus kidding ...........n buddy dont refrain......... spread ur wings this is the perfect place 4 it......... i shud be an example come fly wiv me in this corrupted world LOLLOL.......... i wasnt this corrupted but watching BP n DV  u know Wink........n the rest is history Day Dreaming ROFL

yeah spot on yarrrrrrrrr this would be the reason definitely for me as wellROFL

ROFL......I think that wud be the reason 4 me n a lot of others... but i try n limit myself ....... but its not possible Ouch ill try harder 2 be more sweet n politically correct Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swfer

krambaig Groupbie
krambaig
krambaig

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
 i think interesting to see good

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top