India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Thanks To All Of You (Page 2)

Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Heartiest Thanks goes to you!! without your great efforts and knowledge none of this would have ever happened and the show wud have gone in a different direction! the show is what it is ...... is because all credit goes to you (for making this happen) and of- course to all the family  of the saathiya forum... We are a Saathiya Forum Family and will definetly Saath Nibhayenge......!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Awe Sadhli you're such a sweetheart! It's Thanks to you that this forum runs so smoothly. You are the most active and welcoming member here and without you so many things wouldn't happen! So we thank you for all your dedication and hard work. Clap

-tellyaddict-

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
So sweet of you to make this post. Thank you so much!
SNS section is among the few sections that appreciate the views of new members, the members here are so encouraging and easy to be with that its hard not to get addicted to this place no matter the track.

I would like to say this place rock and it has some of the finest warm hearted people on IF.

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Thanks again everyone for ur kind words.....but i could not do anything alone w/o ur support ......

Jake, Diya and Bee....i'll surely come up with a VM...but when i cant say this....let me start listening my VM Playlist hope i'll get some song and idea too....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyasimran15

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Thank you sadhli for the warm welcome you have given to all the members of this forum.. I don't watch the show anymore but I still come here for you guys..

simran15

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I just love this forum.........I am apart of lot of other forums...........as they all are nice..........SNS forum is like family..........Smile......I would also want to thank everyone for making this place so wonderful for everyone that visits. Keep up the good work guys...........Thumbs Up

simran15

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Very nice post Sadhli. Thanks very much. I am a regular of Choti Bahu, and after this serial ended, just happened to see SNS, and was hooked by what I thought was an unusual story. Alas, that's history now. But just wanted to say that this is one of the few forums I feel comfortable, and this is all thanks to you and other members of SNS forum.

evad IF-Dazzler
evad
evad

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Well right back@ you cherie but thank to you &the others wonderful members with the updates,good& funny topics & ff, os for making this forum the best

Go to top