Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Future tracks - what you would like to see

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Hi all

We all know marriage will happen .. and with that will come an end to one track.. Now CVs have to do their job.. think something creative and fresh for new tracks...

Most of you are higliting your concerns on the marraige track.. there we cannot do much.. but at least we can recommend what we want to see next....

Here are few of my recommendations.. You can add your part. We know GEET team do look into our comments.

Future tracks :

1. Of course SR. more romance
2. I also would like to see Geet realizing that Maan hold's first place in her life over the kid
3. Geet completing her studies, Geet maturing as business woman..
4. Maan's past, his parents story.. Sameera...

What I don't want to see-

repeated life threat to Geet.. Looks like when ever CVs don't have anything to show.. they will bring this track..Story is becoming so predicatable.. Geet always gets into trouble... Maan always saves her..
CVs seriously look at why Geet cleicked with viewrs.. and why not now.. inspite of so much drama...we are not getting emotional kicks.. its only predictable dramas...

-
GB

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhabhamechantefilleblackb28

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldenball

Hi all

We all know marriage will happen .. and with that will come an end to one track.. Now CVs have to do their job.. think something creative and fresh for new tracks...

Most of you are higliting your concerns on the marraige track.. there we cannot do much.. but at least we can recommend what we want to see next....

Here are few of my recommendations.. You can add your part. We know GEET team do look into our comments.

Future tracks :

1. Of course SR. more romance MOST DEFINITELY
2. I also would like to see Geet realizing that Maan hold's first place in her life over the kid I DONT THINK SO...cUZ i THINK IN THE FUTURE THE bABY WILL BE AS IMPORTANT to Maan as Geet is. 
3. Geet completing her studies, Geet maturing as business woman..Yes please...definitely want it.
4. Maan's past, his parents story.. Sameera...and Vicky n explanation of DEVEERA"S disappearance.

repeated life threat to Geet.. Looks like when ever CVs don't have anything to show.. they will bring this track..Story is becoming so predicatable.. Geet always gets into trouble... Maan always saves her..
CVs seriously look at why Geet cleicked with viewrs.. and why not now.. inspite of so much drama...we are not getting emotional kicks.. its only predictable dramas...
Dont mind it...but I WiLL like to see a bit or variety n out-of-the-box thinking.
Yup agree with that.

-
GB

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhabhagoldenball

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

Originally posted by goldenball

Hi all

Future tracks :

1. Of course SR. more romance MOST DEFINITELY
2. I also would like to see Geet realizing that Maan hold's first place in her life over the kid I DONT THINK SO...cUZ i THINK IN THE FUTURE THE bABY WILL BE AS IMPORTANT to Maan as Geet is. 
3. Geet completing her studies, Geet maturing as business woman..Yes please...definitely want it.
4. Maan's past, his parents story.. Sameera...and Vicky n explanation of DEVEERA"S disappearance.

Dont mind it...but I WiLL like to see a bit or variety n out-of-the-box thinking.
Yup agree with that.

-
GB

Its debatable... whether a child hold first place or her husband/lover for a woman.. Child is what everyone thinks..... because of mother's  protective nature.. but then when you are soulmates.. your love for each other is supreme.. then nothing comes first.. Geet had shown once when she left for HP to help Maan without caring for herself and her child...
I had a personal experience here.. I always use to tease my husband that my first love is my kid.. and he comes second. though i know both hold equal place in my life.. .and i will never be able to make a choice.. Like Maan he was not able to decide when he was thinking.. but when he was asked to take decision fast.. instatntly it came Geet... .. recently I had to go through an operation where I was given full anasthesia.. and after coming out of OT.. my first feeling still in drowsy state was to have a look at my husband.. not my child, not my parents... and when I saw him.. I felt so much .. I was almost in tears.. and this realization has stuck me hard..... its hard to explain...
jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goldenball

bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I would like to see some funny incidents in Maan and Geets married life.
 Also Maan teaching geet how to manage the business , sometimes taking it a bit too far and then Geet becoming mad with him . Maan trying to "mana rotihui geet " .

Maan looking after the baby. This could be a hilarous track, seeing a tiny baby bringing the great Maan Sigh Khorana to his knees.

Edited by bhabha - 18 January 2011 at 8:16am
hpenz4evr Groupbie
hpenz4evr
hpenz4evr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
i would want -brij to be jail .... 

then 
1) geets family to return ........... all turned good of course......
2) all of geets parivar treating the damad properly
3)geet sisters (saalis )making fun of maan
4) geet managing an individual business.... 
5) fights (small ) lyk fighting for name of the baby..

the list will go on and on ..

wat say guys
goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshaila

[QUOTE=goldenball]Hi all

Future tracks :

1. Of course SR. more romance
2. I also would like to see Geet realizing that Maan hold's first place in her life over the kid
3. Geet completing her studies, Geet maturing as business woman..
4. Maan's past, his parents story.. Sameera...

-
GB

[/QUOTE
-------------------------
good topic yaar--------

we want happy wedding of maaneet first.

1. geet  happy journey as wife of maan and raising kid along .
2. geet should come to know about maan fully why he stopped laughing and why he hated ladies.
3. about his brother vicky and his step sister ,step mom calls maan as chote saab mystery behind it and maan parents flashbacks and why maan is very very sensitive the store room mistery.
4. sammera flashbacks how she cheated him that is surely a trp raising element.
5.geet should get justice by sending dev-naintara to jail and geet reunion with her family and darji should have been dead we don't want him to create problems to geet.
6. geet should have kid of maan also.
7.adi-pinky married ,maanish getting his match ,romeo -tasha married ,pandeji married too.
8.arjun-annie send them to abroad so that we will never see them in the serial.
9.dev-meera married .
10. happy big family geet -maan====2 kids .(family planning since kids are really expensive small family happy family).
-------------------------Clap--------------------------
definitely they should open Maan side of story... his parents.. Sameera....we are so much waiting for it.
goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhabha

I would like to see some funny incidents in Maan and Geets married life.
 Also Maan teaching geet how to manage the business , sometimes taking it a bit too far and then Geet becoming mad with him . Maan trying to "mana rotihui geet " .

Maan looking after the baby. This could be a hilarous track, seeing a tiny baby bringing the great Maan Sigh Khorana to his knees.
Yes.. they have shown Geet taking charge very fast.. Like the one we saw when Maan goes to meet Anne leaving the meeting.. It should have been graduall....

Go to top