India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [18/1-Epi 58] (Page 8)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
@nisha - splendid Clap  will get back on both the posts later.

@all - loved reading all ur views.

hey guys this time GOTW is story writing and it is fun,  if possible join in and write. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

@eshu loved ur explanation. lovers and soul-mates tend to bring out the best in you. they complete each others qualities. And most definitely, we also see them bringing out the worst in each other when they quarrel. Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Upi like the point that you make that we should stop addressing this theme as a black n white theme, there is not just love and hate, there are a whole rainbow of emotions between these two extremitiesStarStarStarStarStar and we shouldn't send out the wrong idea to the relatively younger ones in this forum.Wink (Thanks dear for expressing what I wanted to sayThumbs Up)

Coming to arjun and arohi, while the emotion on surface for these two characters is strong hatred towards each other, it is stemmed from their initial bond of love. there is anger for each other because each blames the other for the situation they are currently in (Arjun - Rashi's MC, Arohi - Family's insult). There is loss of respect for each stemming from the misunderstandings created by the antagonists. There is pain, suffering and guilt on both sides. Guilt that the person who has caused them so much pain is also the person they love the most. So hate and love are not the only concepts at play here.. ClapClap

Hey Aksh, you got my ideas right and I agree what you said As I am really taken up, I comment with emoticonsLOL

Edited by Eshu11 - 19 January 2011 at 7:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
First part his phone convo wasROFLROFLROFLROFL he din talk this romantically with her even when in love ROFLROFL,  brilliant Karan Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshSHIKHA19Du_NishPraniiAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Nisha very beautifully put in, its not just about love and hate , a whole mix!! Pooja ok I will choose the last one siggie then!!, the one in hues of blue around..why because blue the colur of sky, sky is the limit for our KMH, sky the limit for Arjuhi to show kitani mohabbbath hai...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I loved today's episode! I still don't feel bad for the As even though they're shedding so many tears and I feel bad for Arjun who appears to be fine. I'm going mad!Wacko
Can't wait for tomorrow! Arohi at the Ss! They surely fall in love again under the same roof!Embarrassed

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
In the end Arjun ki vaat lag gayi ROFLROFLROFL  I am so loving this,  the disco dance is going on and full contrat nayi dulhan came in doli , ROFLROFLROFL  omg  I remember the wedding thread and the doli shika posted and all our convo. 

@aksh4IF - If you can pl. post the precap the doli coming and she getting down  pics,  I will put in wedding thread ROFLROFL 

Edited by kavyasam - 19 January 2011 at 9:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Du_Nish-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
giving my take here itself .

First part his convo hillarious ROFLROFL,  it had all the punch needed sarcastic, romantic, evil, remorseless.  Brilliant Karan ClapClap, perfect attitudeThumbs Up.  he made arohi cry one more timeOuch, this time she is pricked by repeated reference to biwi and then the mockery of being desertedSleepy, haye arjun yeh kaisa change hai Unhappy ho gaya na revenge , leave her alone now...(just kidding how will get their story or else).  I hope arohi catches his repeated phrase of 'mein sudhar gaya tha' 'mein badal gaya tha' then she might look at this differentlyEmbarrassed.  filhaal it wont happen.

finally we come to know of raashi's state , thank you cvs Tongue, so she is in depression, means wont be talking much to anyone and due to head injury she may even go into amnesia (BT's fav track)LOL.  Typical don style entry by beta and baap in for a high voltage shock.  MCP lines Confused by both of them about how their girl wld cry for life now,  arey don bhai which age are u living in, now a days girls dont have to cry buddy, they dont take it as life time punishment, they move on.  Well dad and son enjoy your triumph over defeating a girlErmm.  party shuru hone do shock milega.  again perfect  remorseless attitude. brilliant acting Thumbs Up

finally allu's family was good Clap,  they were not crying but trying to find out a solution,  amrit's dialouges were good abt America n Canada,  reminds me of my nani LOL.  They all are trying to laugh through this problem and are hopeful of getting her out of this mess.  Gauri is still tensed DeadAngry and stumbled with her words, pakdi gayi Dancing I am happy everyone got irritated by her todayThumbs Up .  I feel mahaepisode mein gauri is gonna do somethingOuch.   and viola Arohi found her own raasta,  Yay there you go arohi Clap. (btw I would have loved to see Arjun's reaction if she had gone to Canada EmbarrassedLOL)

precap funny disco dance going on inside  and  don saab watching them Confused , and lo dulhan arrives in doli LOLEmbarrassed. I bet she has media too behind her.  Good episode with lot to expect tomorrow.  Brilliant acting Clap and apt dialouges, bg score ok. love the kutumb score in first part and the kmh tune on Arohi. but still hate that ghasita BT tune during the whoosh whoosh angles. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Du_NishPraniiAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Nice take, Kavya!
I LOVED Arjun so much! He was amazing! Totally 'kattoing' the AsLOL
Oh God! Rashi and amnesia? I'm so sure that'll happen! Otherwise, she would've told Arjun that Arohi didn't push her, Gauri didOuch
Speaking of Gauri, I hope Rajveer ans KSA smell something fishy. They're after all cops!

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! I'm sure Arohi has the media so that Arjun will have to accept her.

Go to top