India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [18/1-Epi 58] (Page 7)

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Hey luved reading all your different perspectives!!Olly I liked the first part of the explanation that you gave on y Arjun reacting like this..I kinda felt the same... Eshu I luv reading your yaar..u are an awesome writer and fulltoo definition of love..thanks!!
Thanks Kavya and Anjalli for complementing on my bakwaas...
Shikhu luved it !!dunno my like button suddenly not responding..so it a like for each and everyone here though u may not see me under the like...

Wanted to add on here my reasoning..maybe worng..dunno...
I see Arjun as a person who has never seen love since his birth on this planet and he craved for it, so when he got it, its like a treasure chest and suddenly its all taken away, he reacts the only way that he has learnt and seen around him the way people react is by grabbing and robbing away from people or getting even with them..so for him thats right and theres nothing wrong in thinking like that ..
Arohi bred in with people who have always known to give love and see her happy,and these people have just given her that one side of the world of love and happiness around, so now when she is facing this opposite part of the world, it will just break her to bits initially, HER SELF RESPECT GOT HILOFIED THAT TOO BY THE PERSON WHOM SHE LOVED!! she will have to go through this journey of hate and love to be able to withstand this situation of her life to be able to be ready to give or understand what needs to be done..she may be in a revengeful mood, but love is a journey with not only love all the time, it will have to face hate, revenge, competition, ego clashes, above all we are talking of a female and a male..one thinks left brained and the other one right brained....ROFL
So pata nahi where this Arjuhi is gonna take us... I will never sudhrofy when it comes to bak bakofying I guess...Tongue see you all later in the night..bye  Hug

Edited by anitaksuresh - 19 January 2011 at 5:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshanDu_NishSHIKHA19kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Oh no I forgot to mention yaaron those siggies are all awesome Pooja!! Hard to choose!!! Choose any yaar, its lovely!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
oh ho i don't want such answers LOLLOL

i am confused which to put, i know which one i like alot, but the lounge is not mine alone LOL
you all need to let me know by Friday cuz that's when i'll change it, so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee let me know Big smile

i know they are all really good, but i want one siggie up there not all LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
@anita agreed on your take and realy happy that you like my POV.
@all (including myself)ROFL
I think we have to stop addressing the step as love and hate now. As both of them have fallen in  a decadence. And yeah, if we implemement some real themes in it, at times you can hate someone without wanting to an extent that he will never be able to replace what he had in that other person's eyes. 'forgiving and acceptance' I agree to it but here Ekta Ma'am is going to extreme situation,yaar,let's stop identify the theme between 'hatred and love' You know as there are difference class of audience present and we as grown ups must not inculcate this idea,if someone is taking it as real theme that if one day she got an experience of 'dumped and betrayed' - she felt disgust and hatred to that person but then 'as we keep inculcate that hatred is the other concern of love,' the person might remain in an illusion that the person still loves her or him and once forgiven, a chance of being betrayed can happen anytime because it was forgiving!

I don't want reel aspects overtake someone real's life to the extent that even if some wrongdoing is happening, we still praise it,you know what I mean,nah? (I hope someone can elaborate of what I am trying to expressLOL)

In this light KMHians, KMH has turned its climax and has taken a new turning point and this will question those persons who got strong feelings toward each other, they wanted to be with each other for life time, well now when they are together, love is said to give the proper compromise and in a different way in married life has the self losing and self surrendering aspects while before wedding,those good times are like wanting the person to be here for you and want the person for you. While love after wedding, grows differently, with the same feeling but in a ripened and responsible way - with commitment and understanding and mutual trust and ofcourse surrender to each other passionately but where both respect difference and values of each other, Love is not a confinement in the heart. Love is not on acquiring someone. Love is not an obsession and possession. Rising in love always face you to be a winner in the worst situation. Where both ups and downs are shared,with moral support and all.

These loverswith unwanted circumstances have lost faith and faith is a very important pillar in a wedding relationship. This has to win back and then transgress in this loving relationship.

We should also note that reel life always address on extremeties, the themes are the same but then as there must be a flavour of drama, a flavour of drama for the viewer to know that this is fictitious but theme is the same and for that they used a lot of fake methodology.  Viewers must take care that they should not fall 100 percent in it and appreciate it as a drama.

Viewers above the teens age, we should take care that those who are going through those experiences we have already been, gave them a good picture of real life as well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

chandni2825 Senior Member
chandni2825
chandni2825

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Awesome Epi PartyLuved Arjun n Arohi's Actin Clap Arjun's Punch was superb Thumbs Up N Arohi acted Awesome.. We culd feel the pain .. Keep It up.. Cant wait whn Arohi Goes To Arjun's house Embarrassed

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
@pooja - all the siggies are fab, got a movie poster touch to it. Thumbs Up 

I choose 1# ,  since it is not too bright  plus her pic is not overshadowing the other pics.    

edited:
sorry pooja just read ur note on top of the siggie,   u may be right .  so removed  my lines here abt their personal pic.  Tongue

Edited by kavyasam - 19 January 2011 at 9:21am

Du_Nishaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Chill_Out, I felt the same way thoughout the episode it was Arjun I felt bad for. Unfortunately Arohi still fails to understand Arjun, it makes me wonder if this love was one sided from the beginning. She claims to love Arjun but never understood him, she always judged him wrong and so has her family. Arjun sacrificed a lot for Arohi but got nothing but insults and pain in return, he is probably beating himself for that.

Hmmm...no I think Arohi was in love with Arjun but she never trusted him enough. As in, Arohi's love wasn't strong enoughSmile

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

You know as there are difference class of audience present and we as grown ups must not inculcate this idea,if someone is taking it as real theme that if one day she got an experience of 'dumped and betrayed' - she felt disgust and hatred to that person but then 'as we keep inculcate that hatred is the other concern of love,' the person might remain in an illusion that the person still loves her or him and once forgiven, a chance of being betrayed can happen anytime because it was forgiving!

I don't want reel aspects overtake someone real's life to the extent that even if some wrongdoing is happening, we still praise it,you know what I mean,nah? (I hope someone can elaborate of what I am trying to expressLOL)

In this light KMHians, KMH has turned its climax and has taken a new turning point and this will question those persons who got strong feelings toward each other, they wanted to be with each other for life time, well now when they are together, love is said to give the proper compromise and in a different way in married life has the self losing and self surrendering aspects while before wedding,those good times are like wanting the person to be here for you and want the person for you. While love after wedding, grows differently, with the same feeling but in a ripened and responsible way - with commitment and understanding and mutual trust and ofcourse surrender to each other passionately but where both respect difference and values of each other, Love is not a confinement in the heart. Love is not on acquiring someone. Love is not an obsession and possession. Rising in love always face you to be a winner in the worst situation. Where both ups and downs are shared,with moral support and all. 

@eshu loved ur explanation. lovers and soul-mates tend to bring out the best in you. they complete each others qualities. And most definitely, we also see them bringing out the worst in each other when they quarrel. i like the point that you make that we should stop addressing this theme as a black n white theme, there is not just love and hate, there are a whole rainbow of emotions between these two extremities and we shouldn't send out the wrong idea to the relatively younger ones in this forum.
Coming to arjun and arohi, while the emotion on surface for these two characters is strong hatred towards each other, it is stemmed from their initial bond of love. there is anger for each other because each blames the other for the situation they are currently in (Arjun - Rashi's MC, Arohi - Family's insult). There is loss of respect for each stemming from the misunderstandings created by the antagonists. There is pain, suffering and guilt on both sides. Guilt that the person who has caused them so much pain is also the person they love the most. So hate and love are not the only concepts at play here.. 

Edited by aksh4IF - 19 January 2011 at 7:38am

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top