Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [18/1-Epi 58] (Page 6)

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
hey guys

This is the Siggie we have up right now

Kavya and Esha said to not have the Karanika pics....soooooooo here is another one, she left the two big pics, i think its okay if we leave that...we are talking about Arjuhi, but who are playing them are Karan Kritika...and their persona is on the big pic and then what their characters are like...are on the side...

The siggies below are the same, just that the colorings are different.

1)

2)

3)

let me know which one you all want up on the main post or if you would like to keep the one we already have Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshSHIKHA19Du_Nishaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Thats Hard to choose Mona Made really good siggies so 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Chill_Out, I felt the same way thoughout the episode it was Arjun I felt bad for. Unfortunately Arohi still fails to understand Arjun, it makes me wonder if this love was one sided from the beginning. She claims to love Arjun but never understood him, she always judged him wrong and so has her family. Arjun sacrificed a lot for Arohi but got nothing but insults and pain in return, he is probably beating himself for that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
i like #2 and 3 better than 1.. but all of them are beautiful...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Reference from wiki:

Triangular theory of love

The triangular theory of love is a theory of love developed by psychologist Robert Sternberg. The theory characterizes love within the context of interpersonal relationships by three different components:

Intimacy ' Which encompasses feelings of closeness, connectedness, and bondedness. Passion ' Which encompasses drives that lead to romance, physical attraction, and sexual consummation.
  1. Commitment ' Which encompasses, in the short term, the decision to remain with another, and in the long term, the shared achievements and plans made with that other.

The "amount" of love one experiences depends on the absolute strength of these three components; the "type" of love one experiences depends on their strengths relative to each other. Different stages and types of love can be explained as different combinations of these three elements; for example, the relative emphasis of each component changes over time as an adult romantic relationship develops. A relationship based on a single element is less likely to survive than one based on two or three elements.

Forms of love
Triangular Theory of Love.gif
Combinations of intimacy, passion, and commitment
  Intimacy Passion Commitment
Nonlove      
Liking/friendship
x

Infatuated love  
x

Empty love    
x
Romantic love
x
x

Companionate love
x

x
Fatuous love  
x
x
Consummate love
x
x
x

The three components, pictorially labeled on the vertices of a triangle, interact with each other and with the actions they produce so as to form seven different kinds of love experiences (nonlove is not represented). The size of the triangle functions to represent the "amount" of love - the bigger the triangle the greater the love. The shape of the triangle functions to represent the "type" of love, which may vary over the course of the relationship:

• Nonlove is the absence of all three of Sternberg's components of love.
  • Liking/friendship in this case is not used in a trivial sense. Sternberg says that this intimate liking characterizes true friendships, in which a person feels a bond, a warmth, and a closeness with another but not intense passion or long-term commitment.
  • Infatuated love is pure passion. Romantic relationships often start out as infatuated love and become romantic love as intimacy develops over time. Without developing intimacy or commitment, infatuated love may disappear suddenly.
  • Empty love is characterized by commitment without intimacy or passion. Sometimes, a stronger love deteriorates into empty love. In cultures in which arranged marriages are common, relationships may begin as empty love and develop into one of the other forms.
  • Romantic love bonds individuals emotionally through intimacy and physically through passionate arousal, but neither is sustained without commitment.
  • Companionate love is an intimate, non-passionate type of love that is stronger than friendship because of the element of long-term commitment. Sexual desire is not an element of companionate love. This type of love is often found in marriages in which the passion has gone out of the relationship but a deep affection and commitment remain. The love ideally shared between family members is a form of companionate love, as is the love between close friends who have a platonic but strong friendship.
  • Fatuous love can be exemplified by a whirlwind courtship and marriage in which a commitment is motivated largely by passion without the stabilizing influence of intimacy.
  • Consummate love is the complete form of love, representing an ideal relationship toward which people strive. Of the seven varieties of love, consummate love is theorized to be that love associated with the "perfect couple". According to Sternberg, such couples will continue to have great sex fifteen years or more into the relationship, they can not imagine themselves happy over the long-term with anyone else, they overcome their few difficulties gracefully, and each delight in the relationship with one other.[1] However, Sternberg cautions that maintaining a consummate love may be even harder than achieving it. He stresses the importance of translating the components of love into action. "Without expression," he warns, "even the greatest of loves can die" (1987, p. 341). Thus, consummate love may not be permanent. If passion is lost over time, it may change into companionate love.
[Reserved for comments on why I copy and paste the wiki article here]

Edited:

For me to understand are they showing a love story or a story of passion, I thought of reading on that and as I feel KMH is very inspired by KAvyAnjali for me (both seasons) but well it is only as presented will be BTish but the themes will be in a different way and now wedding have already done in the right way for the main characters,I feel this 2 scenes summarises the KMH track that will I believe this time project with less or no bloopers and in a more better scenario:
Please listen to Pammi's dialogue - where Pammi, who was the second wife of Kavya and Anjali is his love and first wife but the this episode when she was divorced and she moved on with someone else. That was the scenario but the theme here is what I feel goes with KMH but the scenario shall and pray will be different,especially Pammi's all dialogue - chahat and pyar dialogue - amazing dialogue and relates the KMH track for me and really looking forward to see it explore in a KMH way and not in those ''unwanted unreal twists.''
And this one is good too to give me a feel Arohi will be a character mixture of Anjali and Pammi;-) Pammi dialogue all the way was amazing.
Again Pammi's dialogue;-)
It just summs eveything I want to say for the moment

Edited 2:
A fusion from KavyAnjali and Kutumb for me in the upcoming track on KMH while the themes are what I have seen from KavyaAnjali and Arohi's character grows again as the character from Gauri of Kutumb2 to Gauri in Kutumb1 with this bit of the plot attached:

''Gauri who is different from the rest of the girls but destiny plays its role and they are attracted towards each other. Even though they have a lot of differences, Gauri & Pratham end up getting married! Pratham hates her free spirit and is determined to teach her a terrible lesson in humility! The spirited Gauri rises to the bitter challenge her weapons being her values, determination, honesty, and inherent simplicity. The dilemma remains after their marriage that will Pratham succeed in humiliating Gauri, or will she teach him a lesson instead? Will Gauri ever find love and acceptance in this powerful family?''

Both Kutumb and KavyAnjali were hit shows,I did not watch Kutumb but I like the plot. I am really looking forward how KMH is going to unfold on these 2 fusions.

Edited by Eshu11 - 19 January 2011 at 4:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
res...:)

hello everyone!!Hug..well i am not much shocked at arjun's behaviour..coz it was justified at least to me..ya he was harsh and wat he did was not rite but then for a man who never had seen real happiness in his life ..and when happiness came in form of rashi's baby he decided to live his life again.as a good human being!!...but all his dreams has been shattered....its only that person knows an feels who has faced a lot in his life!!..perhaps thats why i am still with him..arohi never believed in him even when he had changed and despite arohi's refusals..he didnt lose his determination..din give up!!..but rashi's accident was a final blow to him..his dreams..

must say karan deserves a standing ovation for his tremedous fabulous acting!!!..i am totally speechless...he even defeats all the shrewed  villains ..!!!wat expressions..body language!!!..ClapClap
karan is a genius!!!..hats off to him!!..every day we r getting to see so many new performances and expressions from karan..its a treat to watch him!!

arohi was hurt!! ya she was hurt...but still its a fact that unless u hurt someone no one wud hurt u..so here its all even now!!..but arohi's character has been made a little rude and harsh..guess she was like this always..she now has no feelings for arjun..but when did she have? she always denied of having faith in him ever since she came to know that arjun is a criminal..she never believed in her heart ..in her love in arjun's love..so i din feel much for arohi..

now since both the sides r even lets see how the CVs show us the coming track!!...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshshiviloveskmhDu_NishAmnaIshaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITANI MOHABBAT HAI1....ClapPartyDancingPartyStar
hey people..Smile
what to say bou yesterdays epi.. one of d saddest epi..CryCryCry 
ALL LOVE TURNED TO HATRED..!!CryCry
most sad n touchy part was wen arjun said ki "kisne kaha mein arohi ko apne sath le ja raha hun, mujhe sirf badla lena tha aur woh maine le lia..." felt really bad for arohi...CryCry
it started wid arjun defaming arohi...CryUnhappy n thore tym pehle he din said a single word n kal itna kuch.ShockedShocked.now m waiting wats gonna happen next...
the whole arjun n arohi  convo was nyc to watch... "meine kaha tha na kissi pe bharosa mat karna".. Thumbs Up
the whole part of arohi n d backgroung music....was v nyc... "saaya bhi sath jab chor jae."Thumbs UpThumbs Up
hahaaaaa bichara chiku in boxers...lolzzzROFL

SUPERB ACTING BY AROHIIIIIIIIII (KRITIKA KAMRA) N ARJUN(KARAN KUNDRA) dey both doing really great job...hats off to themmm..ClapClapClapClapClapStarStarHugThumbs UpThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top