India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [18/1-Epi 58] (Page 4)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
@all: Respected views on each of your takes, enjoy reading different perspective.
@Kavya: There will be a lot of takkrar and rashi will come when he has fallen to the peak in his own's eyes and biji-arjun - that will be a slap- Arjun will experience the wrath of biji,the one thing that RPS is afraid.
Lists of takrar:
Arohi vs Arjun
Rajveer vs Arjun
Biji vs Arjun or Biji vs DJ
Bua vs RPS & wifey
Rajveer vs Mikha'il (perhaps)
Rajveer vs Gauri
Shefali vs Gauri

Chikoo does not need to turn negative, the wrath of Arohi will be enoughWink and expect it to be the same intensity of BIjiWink 

Like I was telling you, I am not 100 percent convinced of the miscarriage and they are keeping it to show whether what really happen to the baby.

Actually came to dedicate hard rocks for the decadence of Arjun and rising but drooling in dark of Arohi.

First one for Arjun
Second one for Arohi

Damned - these rocks - Damned that was an eraWink

Edited by Eshu11 - 18 January 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
@Kavya...thanx you..Hug..n yhh im always dreaming abt arjuhi...thats why my poost seemed dreamy...LOLTongueEmbarrassed
n yh this current track is really intense cuz there is hatred from both sides n both r equal now...waiting for arohi 2 cum 2 singhania house 4 revenge...n den arjuhi's takkrar..but i dnt want this revenge track 2 b a drag..keep it short n less harsh..Smile
n wanna know the reason why Ahluwalia's n singhania's turned their friendship into enimity...

@everyone else....lovely takes....ClapClapClapClap

@Neethi..guna read urs nw...Embarrassed
edit
awesome take..ClapStar..n i agree wid every point of urs...i feel for arjun's charatcer n will always support him..his actions r justified too...Embarrassed..n arohi..uff...D'oh...i cnt understand her no more...she was the one who never believed arjun n his true love for her...Ouch

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 18 January 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567kavyasam.Jane..

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

@all -  I am really liking this track, it is getting intense,  barabar ki takkar,  actally I wanted arohi to go there with less hate, but after what happened today it cant be less. 

would love to see chiku's beans being spilled by DJ and dadu,
ROFLI sooooo wanna see Cheeku ki Jawani exposed..ahahha, but after all this drama, i doubt it'll happen,..Dj and daddu will never try to convince arohi and clear the mis-understandings btw her and arjun..Unhappy

want to see biji and arjun convo
hmmmmmm.Ermm.high unlikely..
most and most important show the state of RAASHI.....
YES..PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZYing Yang
and arjun and his family meeting about his wedding news.
Now DAT should be a dhamakedaar scene to watch..Dancing

The track has gotten very interesting..deffo...but it's becoming more and more unbeleivable that they'll ever be together again..i mean the way he humiliated her and the family in front of the press and all, it seems very Unlikely that Arohi and the Ahlowalia's will ever forgive him..Confused 
BUT then..who are we kidding..it's the Ekta Serial..Any damn thing is possible here...Tongue

Du_Nishglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
you guys are all active when I am going offline Ouch want to have balsting spamming session with everyone present  Tongue .  will read while having moi tea.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Du_Nish

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@all: Respected views on each of your takes, enjoy reading different perspective.
@Kavya: There will be a lot of takkrar and rashi will come when he has fallen to the peak in his own's eyes that is scary to just think that he may  reach a stage where redemption might seem immpossible Ouch 

and biji-arjun - that will be a slap- Arjun will experience the wrath of biji, I still feel she will be the one to put some thought in both of them ,   I mean family values, since he has no clue what a happy family is.
the one thing that RPS is afraid.
Lists of takrar:
Arohi vs Arjun
Rajveer vs Arjun
Biji vs Arjun or Biji vs DJ
Bua vs RPS & wifey
Rajveer vs Mikha'il (perhaps)
Rajveer vs Gauri
Shefali vs Gauri

Chikoo does not need to turn negative, the wrath of Arohi will be enoughWink and expect it to be the same intensity of BIjiWink 

Like I was telling you, I am not 100 percent convinced of the miscarriage and they are keeping it to show whether what really happen to the baby.

Actually came to dedicate hard rocks for the decadence of Arjun and rising but drooling in dark of Arohi.

First one for Arjun
Second one for Arohi

I just want him to again fall for her head over heals,  I will cheer for arohi then.  and vice versa.

Du_Nishglitter567Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@neethi -  ClapClap awesom  take on Arjun's pov.  It is convincing and true. Thumbs Up

Du_Nishrasika_DSAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@Kavya - Yes you are right, it is scary, I guessed this will be the time for Arohi who ripened by that time has that understanding that Arjun outbursted with a misunderstanding just like she did and like his wife, help him to redeem.
Yes, biji will definitely play a major role along DJ in this couple relationship as the show carries a friendship line as well.
Anyway dear,let's keep it to the CVs and hope they handle the concept pretty well that one can say indeed KMH has a unique charm.

Edited:

On the same point Kavya, it also builds or show how strong your character is. ''Regrets'' will be temporary but take it as an experience and ''grow out of it.''
I duno really if Ekta is going to explore this theme but I learned it on the waves of experience too,on the way from innocence to experience,that lesson I learned too and will share the anecdote with you.

Any teens on the way to the same feel,take it as ''learned mode of experience from me''Wink

When I was round 17 to 18,loz (as guys can see I am not now ROFL) I was helping a really close friend of mine,for her to be positive in life and never give up. Yet I never knew then the waves of pessimism can blow all innocence out temporarily and in my helping her to believe in the beauty of life,I got carried on her waves to the extent I lost faith in lot of things I hold closely. I had a buddy then who was falling with the same tide when once came at my place,she told me,''Nisha,you are from such a soothing warmth place,you really can't grow into a claustophobic character. This is not you.'' And when I went to her place.I gave her the same reasoning but then she justified her growing into gothics (I was a good gothic,I never go beyond my own encircled limitsROFL) that her room is sober and all. We both never knew that we were actually got carried in trying to help the other friend. I had an important exam and when the results came out, I asked God ''sorry and I promise I will never gamble my faith.'' It is the same time for me to realise into how much darkness I got carried into and I had to redeem as well which I had to take the harshest decision,''I can't help that friend if it is bringing harm to me.'' and dumped her when she most needed my friendship. I actually could not realise that I had to fall once for me to grow in a strong character of optimism and once built myself to it,I kept in touch with that friend but not like before.
I felt self conflicting and realised this is the way I took it while that was the only way to heal and get back to the right track.  I never went to the wrong track either and also, whatever happened with a character like me,at this time you will say why but then it had to happen only when to move on in the next step of experiences to see what I had been was nothing compared to other new friends' teenage experiences.
From the dark when I came back to the light,I could appreciate things differently and always keep this annecdote very close as it was one of the proof for me,I was building to a strong character.''
That faith lost,when got back it was unbreakable and unquestionnable -

Edited by Eshu11 - 18 January 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

@neethi -  ClapClap awesom  take on Arjun's pov.  It is convincing and true. Thumbs Up

Thanks, Kavya. I'm looking forward to this track. Should be interesting to watchSmile

Du_Nishglitter567kavyasam

Go to top