India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [18/1-Epi 58] (Page 3)

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Today's episode made me go numb..Arjun humiliated arohi so much..baapreCry..not once he thought that this was the same girl who was a reason for his smileCryI know he is taking revenge but stillUnhappy he didn't kept any way arohi would trust him later.

Haha..the punch..Rajveer ke bacche..dnt take punga with arjun..he will return hundred times what you do to himLOL Arjun's punch was so dangerous n powerful..

The big blooper was the photosShockedFrom where did arjun got those pics..common had he kept a secret photographer to take picturesSleepy 

What was that with the people there "Ab iss ladki se shaadi kaun karega" bhai abhi toh aapke saamne shaadi huiLOLI also found the reactions of arohi's family very mild.Chiku did dare to speak in front of ArjunLOL and i feel he may come back for arohi and accept her which i don't want to happenLOL

I am feeling very sorry for arohi n Kritika portrayed the shattered arohi amazinglyStar Loved her attitude that she stood up even after what happenedThumbs Up but baccha we can see the pain in ur eyesCry u can't hide that...

Karan Kritz were mindblowingSmile 

Edited by rasika.KK - 18 January 2011 at 2:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

but dnt u guys think they should change the title of the show from 'kitani mohabbat hai' to 'kitani nafrat hai' for a while until love starts to blossom between them again???? LOL

well all i can say about today's epi...(keeping aside all the endless negative aspects D'oh)...is that this is the beginning, hopefuly we will see them fall in love all over again although in my honest opinion the whole falling in love seemed more like a teenage crush to me because it was sooooo rushed...there was'nt anything deep and meaningful, and that spark was missing...but now that they hate each other again, obviously this time this hatred between them is so deep that there are many barriers that will have to surpass to feel anything for each other again...so this might mean we will see them fall in love SLOWLY and ADEQUETLY...honestly this is a MUST and i really hope the CVs handle this in a sane and precise manner...and do justice to the title of the story...this time i want it to be deep and meaningful and not a quick confession and then
HahahaLOL - i like the name change idea..since thats' all we've been seeing since the show started...so might as well change it u know...
and the whole teenage crush thing,,..10000% Agreed..it was rushed..and hoping to see a nice,slow and yet very passionate and deep love bond between them both.  and
ROFL at 'lets sing a duet song and everything will be fine' LOLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishaksh4IFglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
UPDATED ON 1ST PAGE Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAnjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

can I just say ditto!  to amna's post above. Tongue

Dulha revealing the chehra and sabki vaat lag gayi,   fineThumbs Up.  he said she locked the room and wanted him to marry her instead of chiku , fine, believable Thumbs Up,  but from where did he get those pictures, that too it was one of the most cherished moments by both of them,  how could he do thatThumbs Down, This was the final blow to her (cvs should have thought of this betterThumbs Down, instead he could have shown the pics he took in his phone while she was sleeping, those would have been believable too).
CORRECT ...SO AGREE WID U .
  If I have to appreciate the negativeness developed to his character then it was perfect.  So much hatred toward the person he loved the mostOuch because he thinks she was responsible for his and his family's loss, possible.   But the insult  of a respectable girl in front of public , a daag on her character eventhough it was him who married her, eventhough she is tough enough to face it and even her family is tough enough,  but still it is out there in public Ouch.
EXACTLY ...MUJHE ACTION REPLAY KA DIALOGUE YAAD AA GAYA ...KAISE AADMI HO TUM ISNE TUMSE SHAADI NAHI KARI TO TUM ISKE BARE MEIN ULTI SEEDHI BAAT BOLOGE ...Cry
 I was wondered when chiku actually came in the state he is and declared he wont go anywhere and wanted to confront arjun in front of everyone.  Will he again come fwd and say forget what happened i will still marry you Ermm , hey bhagwan pl. aisa mat hone dena.
OH MY GOD NO KAVYA PLZ ..CHIKU CHAPTER SHOULD CLOSE NOW..WARNA YE AHULUWLIAS TO PHIR READY HO JAYENGE SHADI KE LIYE LOL

police khandan Angry ke baare mein baad mein.   Arjun  gave the punch he had to give Thumbs Up and no one could do anything.  Arohi's shock  when he said he did it all out of vengence and has no intention of taking her with him Clap, proof that he doesnot love her anymore Ouch,  if love has to start it should start afresh now and is it possible for any affection to develop between them? 

I ALSO THINK SO THAT ALL LOVE IS LOST NOW N NOW PHIR NEW LOVE STORY

then yes it is possible only when they start to see how they are still the same person by nature  and the change that has occured is only the mask of circumstances.   once the inner self is unleashed one more time , that is when the 'aa tujhe khud mein main is tarh lu chupa'  lines will happen. 

The scene at the mandap,  wasnt it supposed to be more heartbreakingErmm, their  'it is ok, it will be fine , go to your room'  reaction was little less intenseThumbs Down.   Bua arohi scene was too goodClap, m surprised they used bua here and not shefali,  the new fake arohi who has pain and love deep inside and showing that she is tough , and bua could easily make that out.  waiting to see how arohi will respond to this now.  Bua acted and delivered the dialouges really well Thumbs Up.

coming to the ahluwalia law makers Ermm Thumbs Down they could not stop him from  -  coming the the wedding, creating a scene, taking dulha hostage, marrying their daughter,  blaming her,  defaming her,  causing a scene with the media,  and final punch by leaving her standing there.  and all they could do was go  look for him only  to come back home  emptyhanded.  and  classic casual  dialouge  by her dad  'humare paas koyi case nahi hai ' ROFLROFL  how pathetic was that.  no wonder Arjun can do whatever he wants and that too with style.   coming to the last scene when rajveer was saying  ' agar woh mujhe mil jaaye toh mein uska gardan ' with full emotion,  I wanted to say  ' aise  3-4 kadam aage chalo gauri ki gardan mil jaayegi, daba dena'Angry

ROFL ROFL KAVYA LOL
 lolz so much for police khandan , complete let downThumbs Down

Arohi wants to see him in jail,  she has no feelings left,  she wont be moved anymore now and arjun actually called her to rub salt on injury,  this guy is getting deeper into his negative mode, it is time  arohi went there and  both of them have a tug of war and let it all out. 

bg score and camera angles in first scene bad,   improves later on and all kmh tunes Thumbs Up.  dialouges good and very  accurate.   glitches and bloopers can be forgotten but it is better not to have them to make the show more sharp.  story going at fast pace and getting interesting.  hopefully biji supprots arohi  or atleast  acts as a bridge between the two until raashi comes.  overall good episode in terms of story and acting.

WELL DONE ...NICE TAKE Clap

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

@kavya, amna, nisha, anita and anjali...very well written...all of you have spoken my mind and covered all the points i wanted to make...i cnt think of anything else to write....so well done guys ClapThumbs Up

but dnt u guys think they should change the title of the show from 'kitani mohabbat hai' to 'kitani nafrat hai' for a while until love starts to blossom between them again???? LOL

AREY I JUST WRITTEN D SAME TITLEWink

well all i can say about today's epi...(keeping aside all the endless negative aspects D'oh)...is that this is the beginning, hopefuly we will see them fall in love all over again although in my honest opinion the whole falling in love seemed more like a teenage crush to me because it was sooooo rushed...there was'nt anything deep and meaningful, and that spark was missing...but now that they hate each other again, obviously this time this hatred between them is so deep that there are many barriers that will have to surpass to feel anything for each other again...so this might mean we will see them fall in love SLOWLY and ADEQUETLY...honestly this is a MUST and i really hope the CVs handle this in a sane and precise manner...and do justice to the title of the story...this time i want it to be deep and meaningful and not a quick confession and then 'lets sing a duet song and everything will be fine' LOL

apologies if anyone feels like i'm nitpicking but i'm in a very critical moodLOL...

but i wanted to be honest and wanted to say this for a while...but why do i feel like that the CVs and ekta dnt really care much about this season???....it seems like they only brought the show back becasue it was demanded, and they are being forced to do it, thus the very poor execution form editing to logics...everything is being rushed and they are'nt paying enough attention to details...and i know we should'nt compare it to kmh1...but they are failing to create that whole magic and essence of the show...despite saying that i have accepted kmh2 and have approached it with an open mind,

I ALSO FELT SO BUT I THINK MORE THAN BALAJI ,CHANNEL IS RESPONSIBLE INFACT THEY R GAYAB 4M THEIR FB PAGE ALSO...NOT TAKING ANY INTREST ...THATS Y LOTS OF GADBAD HAPPENING.
and i will admit there is nothing lacking in the acting and chemistry department...karan and kritika are doing an amazing job...so hats off to themClap....also the story is exciting and keeps you on edge at times...anyway i will also watch the show no matter what...BUT...i guess i'm just a little insecure because of ekta's reputation...and we all know what that woman is capable of DeadD'oh.....i like to call her a serial killerLOL...because she makes serials and kills them in the most brutal way Ouch....so i'm a little scared of the future of kmh2....i'm hoping kmh2 is'nt included in ekta's 'to kill' list!!!!

phew i'm done LOL

WELL DONEClap

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@ESHU yes i also think that smthn hppnd wid bua 4m rps side thats y she is coming into lime light more.

@all very gud takes .Clap

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@shika - fab post,  exactly na pics was such a blooper.    why do they underestimate viewers sometimes.  and someone actually said ki 'isse ab kaun shaadi karega' D'oh dialouge writer ji....... 

@jannat -  nice take , I agree too since their love story was impulsive and fast , this time they can take their time to actually analyse each other and then take the leap.

@anjali - lovely post again .
"n out of all these fights, takkarrs n revenge...arjuhi will fall in love again...Heart....arjun arohi love story will bloom again..Embarrassed...n this time it will bloom 2 the height of passion, love n intensity...BlushingDay Dreaming..that not even god can tear den apart...Embarrassed (hopefully...fingers crossed if cv's listen 2 us)...Embarrassed...n i really want cv's to justify the KMH2 title track lyrics....n Kitani Mohabbat Hai itself..cuz we havn't seen that yet..."
 Day Dreaming u make it sound dreamy, hope cvs think like this too.

@all -  I am really liking this track, it is getting intense,  barabar ki takkar,  actally I wanted arohi to go there with less hate, but after what happened today it cant be less. 

would love to see chiku's beans being spilled by DJ and dadu,
want to see biji and arjun convo
most and most important show the state of RAASHI.....
and arjun and his family meeting about his wedding news.

Edited by kavyasam - 18 January 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Du_Nishrasika_DSAnjalii...xXx

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Edited my take on the main post. Nothing too great but my head is still splitting. Sorry if it doesn't make much senseTongue

rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top