India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [18/1-Epi 58] (Page 2)

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Wink@kavya you prediction was true Arjun didn't take Arohi along with him so sad par koi baat nahi w8ing for maha episode nd guessing wat may happen nothing 2 say much abt 2day's episode
Arjun
Karan u made drama kal ke shock se im shockedLOLEmbarrassed
Kritz you r in shock Tonguei mean Arohi is in shock
Smileboth Karan n Kritz r excellent actorsHug

Edited by adhasrujana - 18 January 2011 at 10:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSkavyasampayal_4Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
updated my post on page 1.
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

res

I wanted to say  ' aise  3-4 kadam aage chalo gauri ki gardan mil jaayegi '  lolz so much for police khandan , complete let down. 
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Critical takes:

Met expectation:
- Arohi is all set to the strong girl that will not shed a drop of tears on what has happened in her fate. She knows shedding tears means she has accepted defeat! She is turning to such a strong character that she knows like I always said 'do or die' strategy or she is having that driving force of spirit that she knows, hold on, if I crumble, who will fight for me! If that's the circumstance, I will make myself be the winnerThumbs Up

- In Arohi's mind: ''Yes others are feeling 'pity' and 'sympathy' with me and out of their love and overprotection in that ''shield'' world they built to me, they are sad that they could not prevent this 'stumble' in my fate.''Thumbs Up

- In Arohi's mind:  ''If I am letting a drop of tears falling in my eyes, the one who betrayed me in such a hard way will seems to be the winner and this is one he thought of making me to be. He knew I was innocent and he played wildly with me to the extent of crushing of 'any love' that exist between us. You dare me Arjun, wait for me to get the way to show You can't claim I am a loser. Slowly but surely''Thumbs Up

- Family reaction : No innocence is left in the house now as Arjun did the 'an eye for an eye' but has blown a wind of change, from 'innocent to experience'

On that note,for further explanation of my point,Using william's blake poems in his booklet 'Songs of Innocence and songs of experience'

Innocence songs:
Arohi's character described in a poetic way:
Song: Introduction
Introduction
    Piping down the valleys wild, Piping songs of pleasant glee, On a cloud I saw a child, And he laughing said to me:

''Pipe a song about a Lamb!'' So I piped with a merry chear. ''Piper, pipe that song again;'' So I piped: he wept to hear.

''Drop thy pipe, thy happy pipe; Sing thy songs of happy chear:'' So I sung the same again, While he wept with joy to hear.

''Piper, sit thee down and write In a book, that all may read.'' So he vanish'd from my sight, And I pluck'd a hollow reed,

And I made a rural pen, And I stain'd the water clear, And I wrote my happy songs,
    Every child may joy to hear.

Songs of experience:
Arohi's character moving to
Introduction
    Hear the voice of the Bard! Who Present, Past, & Future sees; Whose ears have heard The Holy Word That walk'd among the ancient trees,

Calling the lapsed Soul, And weeping in the evening dew; That might controll The starry pole, And fallen, fallen light renew!

''O Earth, O Earth, return! Arise from out the dewy grass; Night is worn, And the morn Rises from the slumberous mass.

''Turn away no more; Why wilt thou turn away? The starry floor, The wat'ry shore,
    Is giv'n thee till the break of day.''

Question: Is Arohi's change from innocence to experience justified?

Yes, it does! The way of experience can come both in a sweet or bitter way to grow to the character that one needs to become for the future phases that have to come.
One is a winner of facing success after failures and after stumble in a multi way before she flies.

Question: The family reaction - Any comment!
Family is a shield,especially the Ahluwalias were said to be fully protected to the females and they were happy family. Family never sees the inner change of the character,only if the character wants to and they will feel 'sympathy' for what happen to the 'child' not knowing the 'child' does not need pity. She is a fighter and 'if this is the way for her to grow to that beautiful lady, she has already accepted to walk on that way.' Family is always here to shield or to share sadness or happiness respectively. It is time to see the Ahluwalias be the shield now as a major incident has happened.

Analysis: Character Analysis:
Minor characters : Cookie,coffee and Shefali
Clap She is indeed the true friend epitome to Arohi. Well she ''empathises'' of what Arohi is through and not that hurts while others are only ''sympathising.'' There is a difference between the two because in ''empathy'' you really feel what she has been through while ''sympathy'' is more on ''feel sorry.''  As she empathises to Arohi, she is growing to a strong character as well. She is growing with the experience of her friend.

Gauri
A good episode for her as she realises she has gone too far that she has snatched the chirpy feel of her friend. She is feeling bad as she did not thought that because of her,everything will change. Guilty feeling on Gauri today to the extent she can't go and support Arohi's grief and in the other hand, she knows either she accepts and redeems or save her own skin from the wrath of her husband. She is going to change to that wife who will melt the wrath of her husband soon.

On a general note:
Many more to be expected from the Ahluwalia's family as they are accepting defeat!
I am looking now for the ace mystery to be explode from the reason of the feud and will be really big one: 'I believe the same thing happened to bua from RPS.'
Waiting for the complete change of look of Arohi and accepts she is a Mrs Singhania and waiting for that 'dhamaal' entry in the Singhania's family making Arjun left in shocked and showed that She is strong and she will fight to save her wedding,in whatever circumstance comes.

Poor turning point will be she is looking for divorce and I will be shocked if that's the case, they took weeks to show Arohi Ahluwalia is a fighter like Arjun Singhania, She never had the opportunity to show she is a struggler and fate gifted her one chance to show,she is a winner.

Interesting turning point is  the clash of the two strong characters who will not accept defeat easily or tears in their eyes.

Room for improvement:
Karan has to worked on his facial expression as perect psycho even if it is temporary. A challenged work as Kritika as I feel will be astonishing in negative role. Looking forward for more intensity of a psycho attached character of Karan. Also, Nitin's expression needs some intensity.

Moment to be praised:
Ms Ekta Kapoor has once again proved that woman is a strong character and even in the modern world,the male chauvinism exists in different way. Arjun has used clearly the fact he is the man to abuse the reputation of a woman. She has wisely showed again and again, if woman feels nothing has left now as their reputation has gone and if woman feels they are fragile as glass like the man wants to make them feel,then, the woman will never get out of her weakness created by prejudice to stand and fight the chance that life is giving to ''withhold the storm'' and ''never let yourself to fall from your own's eyes.'' Fight for itClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha_15madhurameshan-anzaeram-AmnaIshSHIKHA19rasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
CryCry After watching it I have been doing this....I guess all of us are feeling for Arohi..

Some of the moments that made me go dhak dhak..and churning going on inside stomach yaar dekhthey dekhthey...
Arjun the way he turns and looks at everyone and then like a bahuroopiya( gosh my hindi teacher will be proud of me seeing me use this word)
He was too good with his expressions straight kaisey innocent face banaa diya..that was awesome and bought that voice too together..luved the way he is portraying this Arjun character..becoming meanie meanie minaamo...Star
My heart went out to Arohi..gosh she was fataaka with her expressions of shock there and just becoming numb could feel her plight 100% there..luved the way she portrayed her feelings without saying anything standing out there and speaking volumes with her eyes.Thumbs UpStar
Liked the attitude with which Arjun tells Rajveer..this is what a Punch is!! He said it in such style..Thumbs Up
Bua and Arohi was one hell of a dhakka moment for me..I was choking inside when I saw Arohi look like that and Bua trying to hide away the paper..Cry
Cheeku nangu pangu but in josh !!ROFL
Rajveer throws broken glass in front of gauri would have been happy if he slapped gauri there...
Why does Ekta freeze everything when I am nail biting sooo much that I have no more nails left now...eekss..That phone call of Arjun!!
Arohi humiliated by Arjun, Arjun has just revenge in his mind , love dabaaoed down ...Karan fulltoo super actor!!!Clap
Arohi now hurt so much, theres no way that she can respect this person whom she loved so much..Kritika was superb!!!Clap
OMG now I am not predicting anything!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arshraviDu_NishSHIKHA19AmnaIshrasika_DSglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@nisha - ClapClap awesome post. 
Moment to be praised:
Ms Ekta Kapoor has once again proved that woman is a strong character and even in the modern world,the male chauvinism exists in different way. Arjun has used clearly the fact he is the man to abuse the reputation of a woman. She has wisely showed again and again, if woman feels nothing has left now as their reputation has gone and if woman feels they are fragile as glass like the man wants to make them feel,then, the woman will never get out of her weakness created by prejudice to stand and fight the chance that life is giving to ''withhold the storm'' and ''never let yourself to fall from your own's eyes.'' Fight for itClap

couldnt agree more Clap,  the show and sequence may be dramatic and look unrealistic  but puts women in power,  both  male and female protogonists are powerful  here and the takkar will be watch worthy.

@amna - superb post ,  we both had similar points to share Tongue

@anita - lovely post again,  it was sad to see arohi getting insulted by one and only arjun and this time I cannot proudly say  ' arjun did the right thing at the right time' Ouch
"cheeku nangu pangu "  ROFLROFL

@srujana - I know, it was not hard to guess actually LOL i am shocked at the extent arjun went actually.  arohi's hate fully justified now. 

@nav92 -  LOL photos are from magic jungle,  that also has candles and mask etc.  the song suited best Thumbs Up

Edited by kavyasam - 18 January 2011 at 11:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAmnaIshDu_Nishrasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Kavya, anita di n amna....superb takes...StarClapStarClapStarClap

well all i can say is that you can only hate someone so much because you loved dem so much...arjun is proving how much he loved arohi n we can see that thru his hatred...Embarrassed...as for arohi..sumtimes i really think she never loved arjun....she never once believed his love..his feelings..his emotions...Ouch...but i did feel for arohi as she was completely shattered after arjun insulted her...Disapprove her silences spoke volumes...StarStar....for once i got angry at arjun but den it went as his actions were totally justified...Thumbs Up.....he never got any real happiness but wen he was going 2..it got snatched away from him..CryCry...arohi herslef was snatching herself away from srjun n the Ahluwalia's snatched Rashi's baby from her...Ouch...but cv's...why no hospital scene...u made Rashi loosing her baby so unrealisitc...Thumbs Down..n plz plz do sumthin wud the camera angles...AngryCry...it's too much....make the angles more realistic n less whoosh whoosh.....the camera wale needs 2 watch KMH1 n see the camera angels there...they were perfect...Star...arjun punched not just rajveer but all the Ahluwalia's esp the police ppl on their faces...ClapClapClapClap...n arjun's tone of voice when he said to rajvver thats how u punch was great...StarClapThumbs Up

Ahluwalia family r a sheer disappointment...Dead...they shud have done sumthin abt it today...not wait till tomorrow....Thumbs Down....arohi bua scene was great...i love bua....bt i wish she was arjuhi supporter...Disapprove

arohi has becum strong...she's heartless...watever arjun does wnt effect her...Thumbs Up...luv arohi's transformation over here....now both arjun-arohi r equal now...both hate each other...nw aohi will also take revenge by cumin 2 singhania house...n out of all these fights, takkarrs n revenge...arjuhi will fall in love again...Heart....arjun arohi love story will bloom again..Embarrassed...n this time it will bloom 2 the height of passion, love n intensity...BlushingDay Dreaming..that not even god can tear den apart...Embarrassed (hopefully...fingers crossed if cv's listen 2 us)...Embarrassed...n i really want cv's to justify the KMH2 title track lyrics....n Kitani Mohabbat Hai itself..cuz we havn't seen that yet...

great epi once again...Karan was just terrfic n tremendous n Kritika was awesome...Clap..Karan has proved he is a versitile actor n can do any role...easy or challenging so well...n make it so believable...ClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStar

will edit this again if i remember anything...Embarrassed
Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshSHIKHA19Du_NishAmnaIshrasika_DSglitter567kavyasamaksh4IF

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@kavya, amna, nisha, anita and anjali...very well written...all of you have spoken my mind and covered all the points i wanted to make...i cnt think of anything else to write....so well done guys ClapThumbs Up

but dnt u guys think they should change the title of the show from 'kitani mohabbat hai' to 'kitani nafrat hai' for a while until love starts to blossom between them again???? LOL

well all i can say about today's epi...(keeping aside all the endless negative aspects D'oh)...is that this is the beginning, hopefuly we will see them fall in love all over again although in my honest opinion the whole falling in love seemed more like a teenage crush to me because it was sooooo rushed...there was'nt anything deep and meaningful, and that spark was missing...but now that they hate each other again, obviously this time this hatred between them is so deep that there are many barriers that will have to surpass to feel anything for each other again...so this might mean we will see them fall in love SLOWLY and ADEQUETLY...honestly this is a MUST and i really hope the CVs handle this in a sane and precise manner...and do justice to the title of the story...this time i want it to be deep and meaningful and not a quick confession and then 'lets sing a duet song and everything will be fine' LOL

apologies if anyone feels like i'm nitpicking but i'm in a very critical moodLOL...

but i wanted to be honest and wanted to say this for a while...but why do i feel like that the CVs and ekta dnt really care much about this season???....it seems like they only brought the show back becasue it was demanded, and they are being forced to do it, thus the very poor execution form editing to logics...everything is being rushed and they are'nt paying enough attention to details...and i know we should'nt compare it to kmh1...but they are failing to create that whole magic and essence of the show...despite saying that i have accepted kmh2 and have approached it with an open mind, and i will admit there is nothing lacking in the acting and chemistry department...karan and kritika are doing an amazing job...so hats off to themClap....also the story is exciting and keeps you on edge at times...anyway i will also watch the show no matter what...BUT...i guess i'm just a little insecure because of ekta's reputation...and we all know what that woman is capable of DeadD'oh.....i like to call her a serial killerLOL...because she makes serials and kills them in the most brutal way Ouch....so i'm a little scared of the future of kmh2....i'm hoping kmh2 is'nt included in ekta's 'to kill' list!!!!

phew i'm done LOL

Edited by glitter567 - 18 January 2011 at 11:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshSHIKHA19Du_NishAmnaIshrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Kavya, anita di n amna....superb takes...StarClapStarClapStarClap

well all i can say is that you can only hate someone so much because you loved dem so much...arjun is proving how much he loved arohi n we can see that thru his hatred...Embarrassed...as for arohi..sumtimes i really think she never loved arjun....she never once believed his love..his feelings..his emotions...Ouch

Anjali...I couldn't agree more..sometimes ..His hatred is a reflection of the intensity of his love...and as for Arohi, even somtimes makes me think, that she dint' really love arjun, cuz Love demands understanding, clarifications..she never really tried to clarify the things she was told, or anything, and how can you not see someone's love when his eyes and actions speak louder than his words....

.nw aohi will also take revenge by cumin 2 singhania house...n out of all these fights, takkarrs n revenge...arjuhi will fall in love again...Heart....arjun arohi love story will bloom again..Embarrassed...n this time it will bloom 2 the height of passion, love n intensity...BlushingDay Dreaming..that not even god can tear den apart...Embarrassed (hopefully...fingers crossed if cv's listen 2 us)...Embarrassed...n i really want cv's to justify the KMH2 title track lyrics....n Kitani Mohabbat Hai itself..cuz we havn't seen that yet...

Hayee...can't wait to see their passionate Love story...apke moon main something Sweet you like..ahhaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top