India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [18/1-Epi 58] (Page 10)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

@neethi - maria is of id 'miss pakie kmh' but i have not found it ;-)

@Anjali - Biji is unaware of it makes sense because she never saw this side of Arjun and she will ofcourse would not let this happen,biji who was so proud of Arjun,in a fit of anger,he turned to a psycho and played with a reputation of a gal and tht 2 the one he loved, he would be slapped. The wedding would not have been taken in revenge mode but on 'consentment' mode.

@Kavya - yeah full too don isshstyle and were he on the roof?are they neighbours,btw? I did not get that bit right,as he could look the Ahluwalias reaction and he said that 'music must be as loud as they can hear the tunes' LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@nisha - lol , neighbours that wld be fun na.   nai metaphor tha woh
The the love triangle explanation was fab,   till now it is only intimate and it has to grow into passion and then comes commitment. Clap .

Edited by kavyasam - 19 January 2011 at 11:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

@kavya - they deffo supposedly need to stay near for arohi able to sleek out without others notice and arrange for saree, the doli and  the red ghunghatHeartROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

btw what i like with KMH2,it just coincides with my real life too- was praising the beautiful sunny day after weeks,the birds flying and the  planes flying with yesterday night wonderful moon and stars and wrote ma fb status - final countdown to meet horizonROFL So i really did not expect to see Arohi in today's episode itself going for the new horizonROFLROFL
Now when u guys are going to see a new turning point in the mahaepisode, puri filmy ishstyle se, 'bidding adieu or goodbye,not yet known' - again a juncture in my life - wonder y my life shud be so filmyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

First part his phone convo wasROFL he din talk this romantically with her even when in love ROFLROFL,  brilliant Karan Clap

haha right Wink sweetheart n all WinkLOLClap mast .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Oh, ok. Thanks, NishaSmile

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

In the end Arjun ki vaat lag gayi ROFLROFLROFL  I am so loving this,  the disco dance is going on and full contrat nayi dulhan came in doli , ROFLROFLROFL  omg  I remember the wedding thread and the doli shika posted and all our convo. 

@aksh4IF - If you can pl. post the precap the doli coming and she getting down  pics,  I will put in wedding thread ROFLROFL 

WAHI TO KAVYA MUJHE BHI APNI PIC YAAD AA GAYI LOL WO SCENE DEKHKAR .......HAYE CANT WAIT ....Big smileClap
HUMSE TIPS LIYE KYA CVS NE ?WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

In the end Arjun ki vaat lag gayi ROFLROFLROFL  I am so loving this,  the disco dance is going on and full contrat nayi dulhan came in doli , ROFLROFLROFL  omg  I remember the wedding thread and the doli shika posted and all our convo. 

@aksh4IF - If you can pl. post the precap the doli coming and she getting down  pics,  I will put in wedding thread ROFLROFL 

WAHI TO KAVYA MUJHE BHI APNI PIC YAAD AA GAYI LOL WO SCENE DEKHKAR .......HAYE CANT WAIT ....Big smileClap
HUMSE TIPS LIYE KYA CVS NE ?WinkLOL

hosakta hai shika LOL,  but lets act  as if we donno Wink. words like khandani, izzat, damaad, etc were really reminding me our convo. LOL

SHIKHA19Anjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
arey par where we supposed to write 2day ??
i m so excited lol after watching precap ....n ppl r saying ki new promo bhi aa gaya hai .
where is 2day's thread .?

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top