Mohabbat Lounge [18/1-Epi 58] - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kavyasam

@neethi -  πŸ‘πŸ‘ awesom  take on Arjun's pov.  It is convincing and true. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks, Kavya. I'm looking forward to this track. Should be interesting to watch😊
luved all of ur takes guys.. covered every bit of todays episode πŸ‘πŸΌ
what an episode guys!! "kya hua? aashirwaad... nahi denge??" just plain awesome..
loved the progression of arohi's expressions..voltage of shock increasing exponentially.. gr8 work..
aur photos ki baat hai.. toh maybe they took pics of all "their moments" coz arjun wanted to add to arohi's scrapbook πŸ˜†
cheeku and his superman boxers!!🀑 πŸ€£man this guy can bring comedy even in such a serious scene.. ofcourse.. the exhilaration due to Arjun's revenge was already making it all 10 times happier than it actually was.. plzz koi cheeku ka kamina side arohi ko batado.. nahi toh ahluwalias might actually consider getting her married to this kabootar 

shame on Ahluwalia Police Community..  firstly what in the world where they upto when Arjun was doing his nautanki bit yesterday!?!?! I mean Rajvir, besharam!! πŸ˜†when you already know the only person who is going to contribute to any trouble in the wedding is sitting outside the mandap, why would you want to stand with your gun at the front door!!??? πŸ€£ pagal hai bilkul.. isko police mein kisne bharti kiya?? also i would like to add another suggestion to the various titles - "Kitne Nikamme Hain" Ok you can't beat him up infront of the press.. but after that.. what is keeping u tied down? if not assaulting him.. atleast arrest him.. 

next stop.. the rest of the family.. DJ-no reaction.. Mom-inadequate reaction.. tau-ji - no reaction.. kya ho kya raha hai?? πŸ˜‘ And then, just "go to your room and rest" - whats up with that?? loved arohi's shocked state and the BG score.. 

bua and arohi - very touching.. maybe bua was chosen coz she will be able to empathize with her more than sympathize πŸ˜‰ maybe the next twist is brewing.. bua is definitely being given more space now coz she will reveal history to us regarding RPS. and maybe she will reveal RPS history to Arohi, who will then decide to fight for both of them by moving in with the Singhanias.. hopefully bua also realizes the underlying love btw arjuhi and supports them in the end.. loved her bit today..πŸ€— muah!!

everything after this was predictable.. they not being able to find arjun, arjun's fone call just at that moment, arohi answering the call even though the place is filled with a dozen other ppl.. 
cant wait to find out why he called.. but until then .. enjoying the feeling of arohi's patidev calling to check on his nayi naveli dulhan.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

@kavya - just read urs.. cant wait for Rudr to look at the morning headlines
@Eshu - nice list of takrars, major one might be RPS and KSA no?

Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
i ws watching the episode again.. can't help itπŸ˜†
was that repentence on gauri's face? or shock of the consequences of her actions? or is she just plain stumped at what her next move should be - evil as she is..😑
Originally posted by Eshu11

@Kavya - Yes you are right, it is scary, I guessed this will be the time for Arohi who ripened by that time has that understanding that Arjun outbursted with a misunderstanding just like she did and like his wife, help him to redeem.
Yes, biji will definitely play a major role along DJ in this couple relationship as the show carries a friendship line as well.
Anyway dear,let's keep it to the CVs and hope they handle the concept pretty well that one can say indeed KMH has a unique charm.   but why miss the chance of  interfering 🀣  just kidding , I wish they read all the feedback and crosscheck if that is what we might get.  

Edited:

On the same point Kavya, it also builds or show how strong your character is. ''Regrets'' will be temporary but take it as an experience and ''grow out of it.''
I duno really if Ekta is going to explore this theme but I learned it on the waves of experience too,on the way from innocence to experience,that lesson I learned too and will share the anecdote with you.

Any teens on the way to the same feel,take it as ''learned mode of experience from me''πŸ˜‰
 When I was round 17 to 18,loz (as guys can see I am not now 🀣) i am not either 🀣 it is  'once upon a time' fairy tale or 'not so long ago' 🀣
 I was helping a really close friend of mine,for her to be positive in life and never give up. Yet I never knew then the waves of pessimism can blow all innocence out temporarily and in my helping her to believe in the beauty of life,I got carried on her waves to the extent I lost faith in lot of things I hold closely. I had a buddy then who was falling with the same tide when once came at my place,she told me,''Nisha,you are from such a soothing warmth place,you really can't grow into a claustophobic character. This is not you.'' And when I went to her place.I gave her the same reasoning but then she justified her growing into gothics (I was a good gothic,I never go beyond my own encircled limits🀣) that her room is sober and all. We both never knew that we were actually got carried in trying to help the other friend. I had an important exam and when the results came out, I asked God ''sorry and I promise I will never gamble my faith.'' It is the same time for me to realise into how much darkness I got carried into and I had to redeem as well which I had to take the harshest decision,''I can't help that friend if it is bringing harm to me.'' and dumped her when she most needed my friendship. I actually could not realise that I had to fall once for me to grow in a strong character of optimism and once built myself to it,I kept in touch with that friend but not like before. Yes it happens ,  when the negative wave hits you while  u counter it with your positivity  to uplift the person,  the spirit with which the positivity  comes out is hit by that negativity, 
which is harmful,  i have to avoid certain phone calls  just to keep my day positive.
I felt self conflicting and realised this is the way I took it while that was the only way to heal and get back to the right track.  I never went to the wrong track either and also, whatever happened with a character like me,at this time you will say why but then it had to happen only when to move on in the next step of experiences to see what I had been was nothing compared to other new friends' teenage experiences.
From the dark when I came back to the light,I could appreciate things differently and always keep this annecdote very close as it was one of the proof for me,I was building to a strong character.''πŸ‘πŸ‘

That faith lost,when got back it was unbreakable and unquestionnable -πŸ‘ πŸ‘well said , at will be the case with arjun and even for arohi, for her faith being belief and trust in his love and her own heart. 

@nisha - how is dissertation work coming up?  u cant stay away from writing can you. πŸ˜›

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
Originally posted by aksh4IF

i ws watching the episode again.. can't help itπŸ˜†
was that repentence on gauri's face? or shock of the consequences of her actions? or is she just plain stumped at what her next move should be - evil as she is..😑

Nothing ,  it is just an act to be one in the group,  she neither has guilt nor has any remorse. 😑
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
Loved reading all the takes πŸ˜ƒ
Thank You, you all write lovely πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited mine on page 3...

@all loved ur takesπŸ‘
Edited by rasika.KK - 13 years ago
whatever it was, i loved the episode. I am fida over karans acting. He is fine actor wether it b negative/romantic/action. I felt bad for arohi. Dont anyone agree that arjun is making 'rai ka pahad'. Ok, i understand rashi lost her child but taking such a bigg revange for a unborn child is definately abnormal. y is arjun is over reacting on this situation? Chill arjun, that child was not even born, it was an accident (though we know that it wasnt accident but still arjun doesnt know). He can be depressed for such situation, but the revenge(that too sucha big revange) is not justified. Dissapointed with arjun but i loved episode. Maja aya, loving arjun in negative character so much
@aksh4if - hiya, whats up?
Yeah right another takrar is KSA vs RPS and that will be soon
@Kavya
Just return home and was admiring the moon and the beautiful timidly shown stars and broke with a smile telling them:
'Babes,for such a beautiful night,bless me with the spirit of doing the maximum with my dissertation. Meri izat ka sawal hein''🀣
'About the CV interference'  ''Indeed Kavz why should we let opportunity flow away🀣🀣''
''And about the ''not so long agao''' 🀣 'Abhi hum jawan hi hein 🀣🀣''

Roaming to home cracks me up on thinking on what Arohi has been through:
''Wait she got engage with a guy'' and ''got married with someone else''

The danger in the way that Arjun's character is developing is that it remains a big question of was he really that bad? Is he acting with defiance to Lord of feeling rejected and crushed from showing being a nice guy? He was never bad guy was he?
Now he is full of anger that he has acted impulsively and vindictively,he has fallen in his own eyes,is not he?
Do you think we have the right to accuse Arohi for this state?
I am not pretty sure on this - what did he mean -his love for Arohi was never lust or obsession,he fell in love with innocence then the way he is acting to psycho,is that obsession?mixed with disgust and shamless act?There is deep decadence of Arjun's character and I think it is properly justified,as he is burning with anger and feel of defeat.
He I believe actually feel he is going to be defeated and he knows that no one can defeat him and in trying to defy the 'nature' as it is going, he is turning to psycho How did this crop? Was that all insults he bear from Arohi and showed he was a nice guy but actually all the insults were like watering the beast out of him?
So finally was Arohi wrong in thinking that Arjun was not changing for her?
Was Arohi wrong thinking if he has changed, he would not go back to the world he came fromwould heand now gone was al his change fake

Still I love the contrast between these two characters who with 'the string of fate' are on a decadence together but with different reaction and I would like to add it with the jungle scenes,it matched a lot.

''Where the jungle scene was blessed with innocence and nature,the 2 persons met and were on their self journey together,where these 2 persons were on their path of love together, everything was so beautiful and dreaamy. Now when the same love of innocence was tagged in the society,circumstances made each other questioned on that dream and then 'string of fate' continued to play misunderstandings to see whether their self journey was 'companionship and like' or something stronger than that. Now when circumstance played a bad turn only to see the power of this intense feeling, one of them reject the shield of the nature and take it in his hand, By doing so, even nature has left him on his own and by that he is going under and under.Arohi is dragged also in that decadence''

Let's see how both of them regenerate!

@Kavya - guess it was the answer if i can stay without writingπŸ˜†

hey guys

This is the Siggie we have up right now

Kavya and Esha said to not have the Karanika pics....soooooooo here is another one, she left the two big pics, i think its okay if we leave that...we are talking about Arjuhi, but who are playing them are Karan Kritika...and their persona is on the big pic and then what their characters are like...are on the side...

The siggies below are the same, just that the colorings are different.

1)

2)

3)

let me know which one you all want up on the main post or if you would like to keep the one we already have 😳