Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [18/1-Epi 58]

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshanlizzie_1-anzaeram-chandni2825adhasrujanaLove14anitaksureshtanu111aSHIKHA19Du_NishAmnaIshrasika_DS_darklove_-Olly-glitter567kavyasamaksh4IF.Mandy.Meehak.ObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
res

KITANI NAFRAT HAI ...EPISODE...CryCry

one of d most tragic episode ...so sad ...Unhappy shaadi ke baad itna bada jhatka ...Cry
KABHI KHUSHI SmileKABHI GHAMCry

so as expected arjun took advantage of media n did big tamasha n insulted aarohi n allus . n as always all were helpless ..ladki wale jo the LOL but i felt so bad 4 aarohi ...poor girl Cry

"main use kabhi badnaam nahi karunga" that was his lines some days ago n 2day he just did d opposite ....HEIGHT OF HATRED....dint expect it ....i was thinking he will take revenge on his personal level but like this ...seriously disappointed wid arjun ...
Unhappy
but he proved that he is DON....d more u hate him d more convincing he becomes .Clap

but d biggest mistake ...PICS....WHERE THESE PICS CAME FROM....NEVER KNEW THAT THERE WAS A PHOTOGRAPHER IN D JUNGLE LOL.......CVS Angry...kuch bhi ...huh.
n what kind of police waleh they r ....uske jaane ke baad yaad aaya ki arrest bhi karna hai  n rajveer was right ye wardi kis kaam ki ...Thumbs UpLOL utaar kar phenk de wardi Tongue

n i heard 1 lady in d crowd was saying ki "ab isse shaadi kaun karega " ......wait a min ...to shaadi hui ya nahi...lol log bhi confused hai ...kaha tha sindoor rasam kar lo .......but arjun ne keh hi diya shaadi to hui hai n divorce bhi nahi dunga..Thumbs Up hum bhi to yahi chahte hai Wink
n poor chiku ...ainwaye ainwaye lut gaya LOL

but all my heart out is only 4 aarohi 2day ........pyar karne ki itni badi saza....now uske side se to nafrat banti hai ....pehle dhoke se kidnap kiya aur phir dhoke se shaadi CryCry aur phir sab ke saamne insult ki ......."ye to apni marzi se mere saath gayi thi" n all Cry
BIG JHATKA 4 ANYBODY . FULL SYMPATHY .Cry
n rest bua said it all ......"uski masumiyat to kho hi gayi ...jisne aaj tak kisi ke bare zara sa bhi bura nahi socha uske dil me aaj sirf nafrat hai "CryCryCry

but my gussa is 4 family .........what they r doing ........where is biji ? y she is not helping arjun to undrstd things 4m other perspective ?Confused
n what is wid DJ n DADU y they r not telling aarohi d party thing ?Confused
arjun is complty into his father's INFLUENCE n aarohi is in gauri's ...........CVSAngryAngry
BIGGEST MISUNDERSTANDING ......Cry

NOW I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT AAROHI WIL DECIDE TO TAKE REVENGE N WILL DECIDE TO GO SINGHANIA'S HOUSE AS BAHU. N I THNK ARJUN CALLED HER 4 PARTY INVITATION .

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 18 January 2011 at 11:36am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshLove14arshravi-anzaeram-AmnaIshtanu111arasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
res...:)

hello everyone!!Hug..well i am not much shocked at arjun's behaviour..coz it was justified at least to me..ya he was harsh and wat he did was not rite but then for a man who never had seen real happiness in his life ..and when happiness came in form of rashi's baby he decided to live his life again.as a good human being!!...but all his dreams has been shattered....its only that person knows an feels who has faced a lot in his life!!..perhaps thats why i am still with him..arohi never believed in him even when he had changed and despite arohi's refusals..he didnt lose his determination..din give up!!..but rashi's accident was a final blow to him..his dreams..

must say karan deserves a standing ovation for his tremedous fabulous acting!!!..i am totally speechless...he even defeats all the shrewed  villains ..!!!wat expressions..body language!!!..ClapClap
karan is a genius!!!..hats off to him!!..every day we r getting to see so many new performances and expressions from karan..its a treat to watch him!!

arohi was hurt!! ya she was hurt...but still its a fact that unless u hurt someone no one wud hurt u..so here its all even now!!..but arohi's character has been made a little rude and harsh..guess she was like this always..she now has no feelings for arjun..but when did she have? she always denied of having faith in him ever since she came to know that arjun is a criminal..she never believed in her heart ..in her love in arjun's love..so i din feel much for arohi..

now since both the sides r even lets see how the CVs show us the coming track!!...

Edited by -Olly- - 19 January 2011 at 12:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

*EDITED*

OMG -Shocked Arjun...itani Be-izzati kee Arohi ki...I'm SHOCKED..ShockedShockedShocked.I'm just NUMBEd..Stern Smile.Itna painfull PUNCH mara Arjun...Ouch

Even though the acting was SUPERBStar by both Karan and Kritika...BUT..I DID not like what he's doing to herThumbs Down...Arohi ko aur uski Family ko Itna Be-izzat kardia k jab usko reality ka pata chalega,  khud apni nazron se gir jaoge...CryConfused - Feels like he left no stone unturned in ruining his own lovestory. Broken Heart

~Kritika - WOT AMAISING ACTING ...i'm just speechless.today YOU deserve standing ovation...ClapClapClapClapClap
First the Mandap Scene..and then the Ruthless and the Strong headed Arohi..Awsome..what transition, from the bubbly carefree Arohi to a Girl who's shattered and beaten by life...and doesn't have any more feelings left in her..ClapClapClapI see the KMH1 Arohi Sharma in this Arohi..and the same background music..a very nostalgic feeling..but painfull...Cry
Bua today was Excellent...a new transition...finally we see her giving a meaningful performacne and has something useful to sayClap

Couple of things i noticed, so just wanted to write them here..
"Somebody said..'Kya jane jungle mein kya kya kia hoga.." how did she knwo they went to the Jungle! ConfusedConfused
And "Ab is Larki se Shadi kon karega" - W*H.Angry.ditn' she JUST get married to arjun? WHACK...Wacko
Arohi's mom's reaction to this BIG drama was a lil Subdued considering SO much happened to her DAUGHTER...hmmmmmErmm

Anywayz..Today's episode was another interesting one BUT not one of the expertly executed ones...Performances were OUTSTANDING again.ClapStar.Karan, Kritika and especially Bua..Hats OFF..:Smile

So I still maintain my thought that Arohi will turn Evil (typical Ekta EvilEvil Smile) and try to get back at Arjun..But let's see kya hota hai..keeping my fingers crossed..and waiting for the 'Pyara sa twist' that Karan said will come after the shadi..Tongue

Edited by aamnaishtiaq - 18 January 2011 at 9:37am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14-anzaeram-Du_NishSHIKHA19rasika_DSkavyasamaksh4IFpayal_4Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
can I just say ditto!  to amna's post above. Tongue

Dulha revealing the chehra and sabki vaat lag gayi,   fineThumbs Up.  he said she locked the room and wanted him to marry her instead of chiku , fine, believable Thumbs Up,  but from where did he get those pictures, that too it was one of the most cherished moments by both of them,  how could he do thatThumbs Down, This was the final blow to her (cvs should have thought of this betterThumbs Down, instead he could have shown the pics he took in his phone while she was sleeping, those would have been believable too).  If I have to appreciate the negativeness developed to his character then it was perfect.  So much hatred toward the person he loved the mostOuch because he thinks she was responsible for his and his family's loss, possible.   But the insult  of a respectable girl in front of public , a daag on her character eventhough it was him who married her, eventhough she is tough enough to face it and even her family is tough enough,  but still it is out there in public Ouch.  I was wondered when chiku actually came in the state he is and declared he wont go anywhere and wanted to confront arjun in front of everyone.  Will he again come fwd and say forget what happened i will still marry you Ermm , hey bhagwan pl. aisa mat hone dena.

police khandan Angry ke baare mein baad mein.   Arjun  gave the punch he had to give Thumbs Up and no one could do anything.  Arohi's shock  when he said he did it all out of vengence and has no intention of taking her with him Clap, proof that he doesnot love her anymore Ouch,  if love has to start it should start afresh now and is it possible for any affection to develop between them?   then yes it is possible only when they start to see how they are still the same person by nature  and the change that has occured is only the mask of circumstances.   once the inner self is unleashed one more time , that is when the 'aa tujhe khud mein main is tarh lu chupa'  lines will happen. 

The scene at the mandap,  wasnt it supposed to be more heartbreakingErmm, their  'it is ok, it will be fine , go to your room'  reaction was little less intenseThumbs Down.   Bua arohi scene was too goodClap, m surprised they used bua here and not shefali,  the new fake arohi who has pain and love deep inside and showing that she is tough , and bua could easily make that out.  waiting to see how arohi will respond to this now.  Bua acted and delivered the dialouges really well Thumbs Up.

coming to the ahluwalia law makers Ermm AngryDeadROFLThumbs Down they could not stop him from  -  coming the the wedding, creating a scene, taking dulha hostage, marrying their daughter,  blaming her,  defaming her,  causing a scene with the media,  and final punch by leaving her standing there.  and all they could do was go  look for him only  to come back home  emptyhanded.  and  classic casual  dialouge  by her dad  'humare paas koyi case nahi hai ' ROFLROFL  how pathetic was that.  no wonder Arjun can do whatever he wants and that too with style.   coming to the last scene when rajveer was saying  ' agar woh mujhe mil jaaye toh mein uska gardan ' with full emotion,  I wanted to say  ' aise  3-4 kadam aage chalo gauri ki gardan mil jaayegi, daba dena'Angry  lolz so much for police khandan , complete let downThumbs Down

Arohi wants to see him in jail,  she has no feelings left,  she wont be moved anymore now and arjun actually called her to rub salt on injury,  this guy is getting deeper into his negative mode, it is time  arohi went there and  both of them have a tug of war and let it all out. 

bg score and camera angles in first scene bad,   improves later on and all kmh tunes Thumbs Up.  dialouges good and very  accurate.   glitches and bloopers can be forgotten but it is better not to have them to make the show more sharp.  story going at fast pace and getting interesting.  hopefully biji supprots arohi  or atleast  acts as a bridge between the two until raashi comes.  overall good episode in terms of story and acting.

Edited by kavyasam - 18 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Mina_TsurpatelAmnaIshDu_NishSHIKHA19rasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I'm sick so i didn't edit mine
i made it bigger

Edited by _darklove_ - 18 January 2011 at 9:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishrasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Res
Sitting in class and on through my phone LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
wah maja aa gea,,kya epi tha,,kya puch mara hai,,pr yaaar yeh fotos kahan se ai,,i loved wht love bhua said,,all r brilliant actors  rajveer ko chod ke,,i dont like his acting,,oh wht onna hapn really excited,,arohi lunvd the expressions,,love th conversation with love bhua,,and arjun dont know w th gonna happn,,cant wait ,,and love the background music,,saya bhi sath jab chod jya,,,mar javan,,sone te suhaga ho gea ,,loved the whole episode,,,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top