Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I was wondering that when Arjun was making a scene during the wedding

why did DJ not say anything

I expected her to do the most talking

but it was actually Arohi's mum and bua who tried to calm down the hysteria

Daadi's face was one of curious

I wonder what she was thinkingBig smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

fastgrowthunlimitedfunmediamodemonthgonenumberthreetvscreensingsongsaymakingmagicconnectedheartsFirst-classFan-anzaeram-aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
see she and Kartar know for sure that whatever else Arjun is, he truly fell in love with Arohi.. And she knows exactly how dangerous this guy can be.. she may have realized that insulting the family and Arohi like this in front of everybody might not be his only motive and that he may have something bigger up his sleeve. so she may have followed his conversation for some clues.. 
singsongsay Groupbie
singsongsay
singsongsay

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I know, we havnt seen a proper daadi reaction to everything

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
It was quite stupid that everyone was staring at arjun..n listening what he had to say. No one uttered a word.

Not very realistic... And rajvir is too VIOLENT... i dotn think he is ever given a normal dialogue besides.. I'll kill you.. or I'll punch you.

Very pathetic indeed.

Mehh but i dont understand why they are rushing in this soap.. like i like how its fast paced n we arent spending days with one scene i.e. wedding. But like... i think its portrayed very oddly... the characters not reacting properly at the situation.

I was expecting to see gauri's reaction.. honestly speaking.. by looking at her facial expression.. i cant tell if SHE is happy b/c arjun hates arohi n this new style path of revenge that arjun took... is going to make arohi hate him more.. ( YES a SUCCESS)..

or if she is happy.. about Alluwalias being insulted in front of the media ( YES another success)...

or if she is sad... that her goal to get arohi married to cheeku was a failure ( NOO.. there goes my plan down the drain)

or she is remorseful about how much arohi is suffering b/c of her stupidity of breaking arjuhi's relationship has gone too far after her pushing rashi down the stairs... her regretting how this definately went the wrong way.

SO all in all.. her expressions are very confusing.. i cant make out.. what she is thinking!!! Usually with evil ppl you can tell... I cant with Gauri.

I Dont Get It!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index