Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

How will Arohi forgive Arjun now? (Page 2)

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I don't know ... All the pain that Arohi has given Arjun is just as bad as Arjun has given Arohi! Arohi threw water in Arjun's face in front of everyone Ouch Then, she misjudged him SEVERAL times .. Confused I am not saying that what Arjun did was right because it was absolutely WRONG but both have hurt each other and both should forgive each other when they realize that Gauri was the reason why there was so much misunderstanding .. Hopefully Arjun will take the first step in fixing things though Wink 

-Edited-

CHANGE of opinion after I watched the episode after Arjun reveals himself Confused OMG I didn't realize he had gone that far Angry Poor Arohi ... Lol! Now I think this is gonna be a tough one for both ...
What Arjun did was just BAD ... no excuses .. I thought all he was gonna do is marry her and leave her! NOT cause all that hungama in front of the press and other guests Ouch

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 19 January 2011 at 7:53pm
ishakumar IF-Dazzler
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
yea mayb lyk kmh1 arohi will realize how much arjun luvs her and get back with him again... but dat will take a lot of tym... den again dey will prob have their cute fights n realize how much dey luv eachother.Heart. how ever there is probably gonna b anothr twist causing him or her 2 drift away frum eachother.Unhappyim luving kmh 2 so far!!!
MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
When Arjun needed Arohi's support she backed away and now whatever happen its not Arjun's fault but her family meaning Gauri... she's the main problem to everyone's hatred towards one another. I know its gonna take time but its worth watching their married life in confrontations to love and to bright future.. where Arohi can changed Arjun in every sense.
arjunpunj_sexy Senior Member
arjunpunj_sexy
arjunpunj_sexy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
i think arohi will forgive arjun after he starts falling in love with her again after she comes to the singhaniya household. she will see him feeling guilty of what he has become and will know how hurt arjun really is over this and will try to make up for it. she will try to be the perfect bahu. or maybe try taking revenge at first but then figures its no use and she should just accept her life as it is.
ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
i don't think she will forgive him
ishakumar IF-Dazzler
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
it is prob gonna turn out something lyk dat show bairi piya on colors tv after she goes 2 singhania household.... she will reaize how bad they treated arjun and what was the cuase of him being the way he is... however at first she will want to take revenge... she will start luving him again after she finds out all d truth!!!! Embarrassed
KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Arohi will forgive Arjun once she finds out the whole truth. She still doesn't know the truth behind what Gauri did. Once she learns about that, she'll totally forget what Arjun did and actually understand the complex pains that Arjun went through to get Arohi. Also once Arjun learns that Gauri actually pushed Rashi down the stairs, then he'll forgive the family as well. Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index