Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yea mayb lyk kmh1 arohi will realize how much arjun luvs her and get back with him again... but dat will take a lot of tym... den again dey will prob have their cute fights n realize how much dey luv eachother.❤️. how ever there is probably gonna b anothr twist causing him or her 2 drift away frum eachother.😔im luving kmh 2 so far!!!
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
When Arjun needed Arohi's support she backed away and now whatever happen its not Arjun's fault but her family meaning Gauri... she's the main problem to everyone's hatred towards one another. I know its gonna take time but its worth watching their married life in confrontations to love and to bright future.. where Arohi can changed Arjun in every sense.
arjunpunj_sexy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think arohi will forgive arjun after he starts falling in love with her again after she comes to the singhaniya household. she will see him feeling guilty of what he has become and will know how hurt arjun really is over this and will try to make up for it. she will try to be the perfect bahu. or maybe try taking revenge at first but then figures its no use and she should just accept her life as it is.
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i don't think she will forgive him
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it is prob gonna turn out something lyk dat show bairi piya on colors tv after she goes 2 singhania household.... she will reaize how bad they treated arjun and what was the cuase of him being the way he is... however at first she will want to take revenge... she will start luving him again after she finds out all d truth!!!! 😳
Minionite thumbnail
I have a feeling that Arohi will forgive Arjun once she finds out the whole truth. She still doesn't know the truth behind what Gauri did. Once she learns about that, she'll totally forget what Arjun did and actually understand the complex pains that Arjun went through to get Arohi. Also once Arjun learns that Gauri actually pushed Rashi down the stairs, then he'll forgive the family as well. 😳
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think she will not forgive her for a longtime magar koi bhi arjun se zyada der tak naraz nahi reh sakhta
sheetal6 thumbnail
Both the parties will forgive each-other at the same time... It's gonna be ek haath de ek haath le!!!
But then, Arjuhi are married now!!! Oye, unki shaadi ki khushiyaan manaao!!!
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheetal6

Both the parties will forgive each-other at the same time... It's gonna be ek haath de ek haath le!!!

But then, Arjuhi are married now!!! Oye, unki shaadi ki khushiyaan manaao!!!

I agree, i'm just jumping up and down cuz we get to see them married, last season it was sooo rushed! 😊👏
👏👏👏
LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont feel she ll forgive him easily nor for arjun as they ruined his sistz life...but they ll end up together after sometime as for now both hate eachother ayyy and even arjun wont forgive arohi...it ll take longgggg time for it :(