Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

TB: karan to die?

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Karan to die in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli?

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 | 6:29:57 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments
Karan to die in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli?

If the buzz is to be believed, the character of Karan in Zee TV's Yaha Main Ghar Ghar Kheli will meet with his death very soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
My heart just cracked reading this. Looks like its becoming real! Can't believe it. Ranchod comforts Abha? Hope she don't remarry even if its a Karan look-a-like coz there is a lot of difference between original and look-a-like. Looks like i might skip the episode of Karan dying. Cry

tvdekha

BeingTejal Senior Member
BeingTejal
BeingTejal

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
omg
no i can't believe this
whilw reading this i had tears in my eyes
noooo please don't kill his character
we love him
desi-indian Senior Member
desi-indian
desi-indian

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I agree with you there is alot of difference between the origianl and duplicate....I have my fingers crossed ....I dont want Karan to die....

Why cant they kill a bad person instead of a good person.....KILL MASI and i have no problem with that.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellatvdekha

khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
i just cant believe this.............iam cryingCry,why they r dng to us?character of karan is what i like the most..........these cv's really dont for their viewers.................i just hate them soooooooooo much
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
thx for the article...why is it that the good characters always die and the bad one continue to live??

_Sahra_

aarcha IF-Sizzlerz
aarcha
aarcha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I'm still having hope.....creatives can't jst kill karan prasad & separate abharan....they r the pulse of this show.............
edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I'm not an active member of this forum but I have been watchin' bits & pieces of this show w/my mom.  U can catch me on the "Bhagonwali" forum.  I think that killin' Karan is an EXTREMELY BAD move on the writers' partAngry.  The love story  of a serial is truly what makes up so much of the essence of it.  W/this serial it was the love story of Abha & Karan.  Karan + Abha fans will be VERY upset if this happens & pretty much everyone who watches this show is a Karan + Abha fan!!!!  Seriously this isn't like my ex-favorite serial, "Mera Naam Karegi Roshan" where different viewers of the show wanted the main heroine, Reet to be w/different guys (For ex. I wanted Reet to be w/a changed Bhisham- only some people wanted this).  Anyways, back to talkin' about "Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli".  Karan & Abha are meant to beSmile.  Karan seems to have a pretty big role on the show & he is a good hubby to Abha & they truly love eachother very much.  By killing Karan off, the essence of the show is being destroyedOuch Cry  In conclusion, PLEASE, PLEASE DON"T KILL HIM OFF.  If the writers do decide to get rid of him well, lets just hope they end bringin' him back.  I want him & Abha to have a baby but now I don't know if this is gonna happen because of the writers HORRIBLE thinking w/killing Karan offAngry

Edited by edabella - 18 January 2011 at 4:52pm

Go to top