Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Please maintain peace and decorum in Forum... (Page 3)

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
i wish KW accepts the new show. so that you people can happily enjoy his presence as a lead. i can understand how it feels. Ouch

i request you all to enjoy his stay, as long as he is part of the show. and dont mind the earlier comments in other post. the intention of this post is to maintain peace in forum and put an end to all fights. dont bring the fights again. enjoy your stay in this forum.SmileHug

Edited by sangeeta9 - 18 January 2011 at 10:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

izanamiCinderella100kchitra77desi_lover_guyash91shamilanasuya43Infofan

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
i'll second Sangeeta to the T

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hello all Barun & Karan's fans:

Look, B & K are friends since childhood. They've worked with each other in DMG before and now here. We have seen their behind the reel chemistry in the videos. We all know how lovely they both are. So why fight over what isn't there in real life? There's no doubts that some of us don't like KW and some of you don't like Barun. I must say its completely natural and should be like this only. We can't like everyone at the same time, right? Otherwise the forum would be too boring if everyone would keep on praising both actors and how good looking they are.

To KW Fans:
I agree with Sangeeta above. We have no objection to Karan Wahi in the show. But to be honest, I would have liked his character to be more on the positive side rather than negative. Why? Well, you must have noticed that this show doesn't have many villains and/or negative plots so when something like this comes up, we as BHPHians get worried and protective, you could say!

I understand the language of this thread could have been a bit more polite to begin with and I'd like to apologize on that behalf. So please leave this thread to fulfill its original mission and try to create a treaty with others here.
I hope the purpose of this post of mine will be taken in consideration and thought upon. Enjoy your stay here everyone! Embarrassed

Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 18 January 2011 at 10:41am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100sangeeta9ktmskchitra77Davimaris08ash91shamilanasuya43spamalot-Harshu-

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

BHPH forum was always lovely and peaceful forum.... Since few days the atmosphere of forum is being disturbed by some unnecessary and childish  remarks from some members.. Please simply avoid and boycott them  if they make such posts.... No need to encourage them... They will leave themselves after getting ignored...... There is one proverb in Hindi:- Dog barks while elephant walks his way..........
Saavan and BHPH is symbol of love and romance..... We should follow that not indulge in fights and hate............

well said
shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

Hello all Barun & Karan's fans:

Look, B & K are friends since childhood. They've worked with each other in DMG before and now here. We have seen their behind the reel chemistry in the videos. We all know how lovely they both are. So why fight over what isn't there in real life? There's no doubts that some of us don't like KW and some of you don't like Barun. I must say its completely natural and should be like this only. We can't like everyone at the same time, right? Otherwise the forum would be too boring if everyone would keep on praising both actors and how good looking they are.

To KW Fans:
I agree with Sangeeta above. We have no objection to Karan Wahi in the show. But to be honest, I would have liked his character to be more on the positive side rather than negative. Why? Well, you must have noticed that this show doesn't have many villains and/or negative plots so when something like this comes up, we as BHPHians get worried and protective, you could say!

I understand the language of this thread could have been a bit more polite to begin with and I'd like to apologize on that behalf. So please leave this thread to fulfill its original mission and try to create a treaty with others here.
I hope the purpose of this post of mine will be taken in consideration and thought upon. Enjoy your stay here everyone! Embarrassed

thanks for explaining things in a polite way
am a kw fan and I have not liked his cameo in the show. I strongly feel he shudnt have accepted the role.
Its understandable when fans of the show doesnt like a villainous character coming to ruin the happy life of the leads.But here in the forum, more than criticizing  the character, fans end up mocking the fans of kw for drooling over the actor. May I ask why?? its their wish na?? As long as they dont criticise the others, leave them to do it, it doesnt hurt anyone as far as I know.

I dont know why only kw fans are depicted as the ones creating fights here. The topic itself was rude and its natural ppl react to it a harsh way.That doesnt mean they are 'fighting' here.
I request AB fans to spare them atleast at their AT..( I find ppl barging in there to continue to exhibit their mocking skills)
@KW fans- please understand that u r just guests here ..so dont make the BHPHians feel u are trying to play 'hosts'LOL hope u understood what I meantWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacpavsssdtvgojan-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-indian_beauty

-Nadii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
**MOD NOTE **

a toopic about this will be posted by theDT, this is just leading to another fight

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desi_lover_guy-Jahnvi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index