Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Please maintain peace and decorum in Forum... (Page 2)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

@sidfan:- Dont instigate the issue... I know its little rudewhat i mentioned but its truth....Truth is always bitter...There is no point in pointing fingers at someone....Thats whats my purpose of this thread... Jo hua uspar mitti daalo....

i just repeated your words dear i have no intention to instigate anything !!!!!! if u feel it so......just read your post again .............u will know how kind and magical  ur words were to the new members ...........btw i saw ur polite comments on Ranbeer AT........anyways if ppl really want to make the peace plz sapre us and need not show their lobe in the AT .........coz the new members are restricted to AT only .......

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I earnestly request all kw fans to stay away from posting here
the bitter truth is that baron fans cannot & will not accept u ppl as a part of this forum.
the irony of this topic is that it speaks for 'peace' and is only helping on creating unrest here.
I really hope that kw coming back is just a rumour for the sake of sanity of this show coz otherwise fans will continue drooling & the other team will keep mocking them.

I wanna whack KW for doing this to his fansLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacShipra_SssdtvgojanspamalotIncense-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-indian_beauty

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapoor

lucky ur post was really rude i think that this post will make others think not  to pst any topics becz of this.atleast u can make the post nice and not rude

thank uSmile
betw ur display pic looks awesomeDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

the bitter truth is that baron fans cannot & will not accept u ppl as a part of this forum.
the irony of this topic is that it speaks for 'peace' and is only helping on creating unrest here.
I really hope that kw coming back is just a rumour for the sake of sanity of this show coz otherwise fans will continue drooling & the other team will keep mocking them.

shamil di we already have a firsthand experience of it .......seriously shamil di plz tell kw to sign  LYZ show so that we can have our own show ........we can discuss him...... drool over him uninterrupted and without being the phamous kabab mein haddi type of gangsLOL

Edited by sidfan11 - 18 January 2011 at 9:56am

shamil-Harshu-

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacshamil-Harshu-indian_beauty

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

@underline- frm my side tooLOLLOL

shamil-Harshu-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Hey Shamil!Big smile

Check your inbox!LOL

And KW fans I agree with shamil! Please stay away from posting here!! Even though I know alot of you like Barun too!Unfortunately no matter how hard you try you wont be accepted here!

And shamil, the KW fans are not the only droolers here!!LOL

I checked zeenuHug
@red- ofcourse its obvious ppl (including me) cant help drooling over baron-ankita tooDay Dreaming
AB has an awesome chemistrySmile
love the show except for a few silly tracks but dont know why ppl think its ok to drool over the leads but when it comes to others, they have to run back to their AT to do it
It always remind of school where the teachers shout at students loitering outside to get back into the classroomROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index