Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Please maintain peace and decorum in Forum...

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
BHPH forum was always lovely and peaceful forum.... Since few days the atmosphere of forum is being disturbed by some unnecessary and childish  remarks from some members.. Please simply avoid and boycott them  if they make such posts.... No need to encourage them... They will leave themselves after getting ignored...... There is one proverb in Hindi:- Dog barks while elephant walks his way..........
Saavan and BHPH is symbol of love and romance..... We should follow that not indulge in fights and hate............

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnaMaharajHridiizanaminiru273ktmsdesigirl2Mr.ZkIshrafan11Davimaris08momma1128nycsweetieanasuya43Infofan-InnocentSoul-

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
desi_lover_guy

I fully agree with you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desi_lover_guy

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
lucky dear, was there a need to make this particular post???
who is 'disturbing' the atmosphere of the forum here???? a few fans are excited about a certain actor's reentry and so they may have made a few posts which as far as I see has not said anything against the show or its leads.

Edited by shamil - 18 January 2011 at 9:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacdesi_lover_guypavsspamalot-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-indian_beauty

desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

who is 'disturbing' the atmosphere of the forum here???? a few fans are excited about a certain actor's reentry and so they may have maken a few posts which as far as I see has not said anything against the show or its leads.

There was some uneasiness among old members and New members comming...I just made this topic so that in future forum no one fights...This is just for precautionary measure...as I dont want what happened last month in this forum...useless fighting..

Edited by desi_lover_guy - 18 January 2011 at 7:49am
shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

Originally posted by shamil

who is 'disturbing' the atmosphere of the forum here???? a few fans are excited about a certain actor's reentry and so they may have made a few posts which as far as I see has not said anything against the show or its leads.

There was some uneasiness among old members and New members comming...I just made this topic so that in future forum no one fights...This is just for precautionary measure...as I dont want what happened last month in this forum...useless fighting..

but u could have said it in a rather nice way instead of making the 'new' members look like the trouble makers. From what I have seen, the only thing they do is praise the guy & his acting without putting down the other actors.Smile I am sorry to say that the post u made was rather rude . Do u think this 'precautionary measure' of yours is gonna serve the purpose it is intended to??Confused
its natural that fans get excited over seeing their fav in a show. Why is it that the 'old members'  are intolerant and want to mock at them for every post they make??
any way am out of this..may be I too shudnt come here to disturb the atmosphereEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacpavsIncense-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-indian_beauty

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
lucky ur post was really rude i think that this post will make others think not  to pst any topics becz of this.atleast u can make the post nice and not rude

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavsshamil-x-Reshu-x-

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

BHPH forum was always lovely and peaceful forum.... Since few days the atmosphere of forum is being disturbed by some unnecessary and childish  remarks from some members.. Please simply avoid and boycott them  if they make such posts.... No need to encourage them... They will leave themselves after getting ignored...... There is one proverb in Hindi:- Dog barks while elephant walks his way..........
Saavan and BHPH is symbol of love and romance..... We should follow that not indulge in fights and hate............

well yes exactly i agree to your point some members are passing the childish remarks but could u do exaclty tell in which saavan or bhph post it has done well i tell u the comments are on ranbeer malhotra AT and kw appreciation post and that too by the some BHPHians

so yes exaclty DOG BARKS WHILE ELEPHANT WALKS HIS WAY.....................thanks for your concern but we wahians are accoustomed to these childish and unecessary remark.........we know how much we r loved ......Wink
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
@sidfan:- Dont instigate the issue... I know its little rudewhat i mentioned but its truth....Truth is always bitter...There is no point in pointing fingers at someone....Thats whats my purpose of this thread... Jo hua uspar mitti daalo....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index