India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Can Tantric recover it ? What is This ?

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

New TB  Article says Tantric will recover Laali from her Split persona... I wonder But Is it possible ShockedShocked..Normaly Tantric does all for Ghost Shadow...or for Black Magic..as Much I know

Does it mean Laali had black magic over her...&  Or Was It Shadow  of Ghost of Siddy than....ConfusedOuchWhat is thisOuch...This is most  *STUPID*  way to end up this Track CVs . This is Really .Bad ..Seems like It'll be entertaining but Its sound so stupid.......OuchOuchOuchOuch

Will Shekhar try to find What casue it to Laali after recover..Confused.

Does it mean the Stalker Wont be revealed  for now   ....Please Now ...How Long .... And what is this new Track...Rekha track again...No More Rekha pls... Its So Boring ...I m loosing interest again.....Ouch..

purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Its most probably black magic then,  tantric is likely to be the method to bring the person back to there real self then. But i'm sure they will do it more than once before she goes back to normal. Maybe they will have found out that Dr Surbhi was behind all this before they do it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Not seems like Purple..I hope you are right..But seems Like Surbhi will contine with her Game side by side & Show will go on some other track...after while the truth will be relealed..That Shes siddy;s sis..Since it says new track by next week thats true early..Tantric drama may take 2-3 shows..than rekha reform...Surbhi expose will take time Just to keep another plot to develop drama later Rekha;s track again ..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top