India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

cvs gone mad with rashmi's love

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Smilehi guys... i am back...i mean back watching uttaran... its been a month since i have posted anything...i was very busy these days so no time to watch this crap...i was just going through  updates and what the hell?????taps is pregnant?????ShockedShockedShockedConfusedConfusedConfusedOuchOuchOuchAngryAngryAngryi mean how? when?ShockedShockedConfusedConfused3 months pregnant and she even didnt know and what about that famous doctor whom had jogi taken tapasya to Confuseddidnt he confirm that taps is not pregnant wasnt she hiding her reports from masoom and nani exchanging themConfusedConfusedhas cvs really gone bonkers with tapasya/reshmi undying love they had in their heartsDeadDeadDeadyou idiots u remember   taps vomit in basti but not previous doctors reportDeadDeadDeadDeadu  dumbos DeadAngryAngryseriously colors should check ur qualifications as cvs.u guys dont know the basic of writing and creating a storyAngryAngryDeadDeadvillians have to be punished not rewarded and who is this new character coming in this story Confusedfrom what i have read he seems to be a villian Shockedif new villian is to be introduced then kick out the previous onesAngryAngryAngryAngrystop this love for rashmi desai Confusedu guys are ruining the whole serial only to keep her Deadmy request to u is make a new serial and give her the lead role but dont destroy uttaran pleaseConfused

Edited by jdfan - 23 May 2011 at 7:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaa

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Smilehi guys... i am back...i mean back watching uttaran... its been a month since i have posted anything...i was very busy these days so no time to watch this crap...i was just going through  updates and what the hell?????taps is pregnant?????Angryi mean how? when?Confused3 months pregnant and she even didnt know and what about that famous doctor whom had jogi taken tapasya to Confuseddidnt he confirm that taps is not pregnant wasnt she hiding her reports from masoom and nani exchanging themConfusedConfusedhas cvs really gone bonkers with tapasya/reshmi undying love they had in their heartsDeadDeadDeadyou idiots u remember   taps vomit in basti but not previous doctors reportDeadu  dumbos DeadAngryAngryseriously colors should check ur qualifications as cvs.u guys dont know the basic of writing and creating a storyDeadvillians have to be punished not rewarded and who is this new character coming in this story Confusedfrom what i have read he seems to be a villian Shockedif new villian is to be introduced then kick out the previous onesAngrystop this love for rehmi desai Confusedu guys are ruining the whole serial only to keep her Deadmy request to u is make a new serial and give her the lead role but dont destroy uttaran pleaseConfused

Hmmmmmm
mkdeepaa Goldie
mkdeepaa
mkdeepaa

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
you are right all i can see in this show is CVs craziness for Rashmi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top