Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OMG OMG OMG This Is UNBELIEVABLE!!

MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys. ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

I just couldn't believe my eyes when i read this article!!
I don't know if anyone's already posted this before or if someone has already read this ..
but i just HAVE to get this out!!

I just can't believe it,
But i'm so glad that i found this article.
You guys are gonna FREAK!

Chand and Haseena are NOT Abhay's REAL PARENTS!!
And Pia's gonna find out. She's literally gonna be shocked to the core.
Read this:

Abhay romances Maithili

We recently told you about the excitement in store at Abhay's (Vivian D'sena) birthday party in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani on STAR One and now we hear that there is one more surprise added to the list. There will be a romantic song sequence between Abhay and Piya who has dressed up like Maithili (Sukirti Kandpal).

More on Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

The mystery about Abhay and Maithili's romance will be revealed through the song. The song chosen is the golden oldie–Ek Hasina Thi Ek Deewana Tha from Karz.

We spoke to the Creative Head, Prasant Bhatt, to find out more about this sequence. Prashant says " Ek Hasina Thi Ek Deewana Tha is apt for the story because Abhay is clearly a deewana- he has been waiting and longing for Maithili for so many years now. He is most vulnerable while thinking about her. Till now we have only seen Abhay and Maithili in their respective zones and have seen the story only from Abhay's point of view. The audience has hardly seen what their love life was like, comprising of sweet, tender moments. At the party Abhay gets visions of Maithili and feels that she has come back. So from hereon it's not just one person's point of view".

Speaking about what makes the song special Prashant adds "It is not a choreographed song sequence. Everyone is in the party and Abhay is lost in his thoughts reliving memories of the past. The song is set in the 18th century and is all about Abhay and Maithili's feelings and their time together. Piya will also find out about Chand and Hasina not being Abhay's parents which is a shock for her, so that's one big revelation at the end of the song".

We also spoke to Abhay aka Vivian D'sena who says " Abhay goes back into the past during the sequence. He believes that Piya is Maithili who has returned to be with him".

Piya aka Sukirti Kandpal says " I enjoyed shooting the sequence. I am very a pretty Victorian style dress in it".

Do not miss the excitement only in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani every Monday-Saturday 8.30 pm on STAR One.

See... Chandeena are not his real Parents.
God. What a BIG Damaka this will turn out to be.

On one hand i'm absaloutely thrilled that Piya and Abhay are gonna have a romantic song sequence and we'll actually get to see Abhay and Maithali's love life,

While on the other hand, i also feel bad for Abhay... he's lost everything. Maithali his love, and now his Parents too. Is that why they don't exactly care about Abhay at all?

This is UNBELIEVABLE!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing
I think SBS/SBB did tell us abt this song sequence few days back 🤔
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
articles already been posted!
-veena.shona- thumbnail
it ws sooooo obvious tht chandeena r nt his real parents 😕
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Thanks 4 sharing
I think SBS/SBB did tell us abt this song sequence few days back 🤔

Yhh i saw the song sequence on SBS too.
Wasn't really that good, but it was particularly romantic... 

I just can't believe that Chandeena are not his real parents. God such a shocker.
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

articles already been posted!

Oh. Has it?
Well i'm so sorry bwt that. The moderators will close ma topic then. No worries.
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena_rocks

it ws sooooo obvious tht chandeena r nt his real parents 😕

Not really. I mean, they are extremely mean to Abhay and can't understand his feelings and everything... but i thought they were like that coz they're vampires!

Very mean vampires!
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshForEver

Thanks alot.

Your welcome. ðŸ˜Š
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yep i just knew tht..the first time abhay came down n said..who will i be?? n chand said..U will be my one n only son!!! why wud he ask tht...why wud a parent tell their child..tell everybody ur my son (esp if the dudes an adult!) i get it when parent say tht to lill kids...lol
abhaypiya_4evr thumbnail
Well as far as my knowledge of vampire movies go..vampires cannot be the biological parents of any vampire....so it was obvious that Chand and Haseena are not Abhay's biological parents or real parents...