Yeh Ishq Haaye

Akshay to get engaged to Puja?

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Akshay to get engaged to Puja?
STARONE.IN

Yeh Ishq Haaye on STAR One has seen a lot of twists and turns lately and now we hear that there are some more in store.

STARONE.IN

A source reveals "Akshay will decide to sacrifice his love for Manjari and get engaged to Puja. His mother will disapprove of this but he will be adamant and refuse to change his decision. On the other hand, Manjari's love life will be in trouble after she catches Ranbir cheating on her with some other girl".

We spoke to Akshay aka Raunaq Ahuja who confirms "Yes, even I have been informed about Akshay's engagement track but I do not know when it will happen. For now the show will focus on Manjari and Ranbir and yes he will cheat on her".

On the other hand Manjari aka Srishti Rode says "I am unaware about the track of Ranbir cheating on me, for now its all lovey-dovey sequences. However if he does cheat on me I will be very heartbroken".

We tried contacting Ranbir aka Rahul Arora but he was unavailable for comment.

Keep watching Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Saturday, at 8 PM, only on STAR One to catch all the drama.

http://www.starone.in/news/1236/akshay-to-get-engaged-to-puja.aspx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
CryCryCry

Edited by frenz4u - 18 January 2011 at 5:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Are they insane!!! I hope the writers wake up n smell the coffee that akshay-puja make the WORST couple ever. Getting him engaged is like digging their own grave...coz they have already lost their Ajay-manju fans n now they will lose Akshari fans like me if they decide to commit such horrendous blunders!
Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Getting engaged to Pooja doesn't necessarily means he'll marry her too but this Rambir...I could just smell a rat seeing how he acted with Manjari...She was doing the right thing by maintaining a distance wid him and he started lecturing her....This guy seems such a cheat!!!!

WooHooHaha21

CoolFairySaba Senior Member
CoolFairySaba
CoolFairySaba

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
yuppppiiiiiiiii I'm really happy for this track.........I heartly support akshay-pooja.........infact at first when I didn't know about akshay's love, I thought they are the 2nd main couple........then I found out that akshay tu in love hai already..........honestly he deserves someone like puja, made for each other............manjari needs someone like ajay to teach her lesson every time for her stupidities.........:)

WooHooHaha21

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
akshay needs somone sensible and responsible! puja is mature and mentally, and emotionally at his level.

with manjari i feel like he has to act like her baby sitter or older brother everytime! having to clean her messes and cover for her and even in that, all she does is whine. 

WooHooHaha21

dua44 Goldie
dua44
dua44

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

noooooooooooooooo

kash aisa na ho because i don't like pooja

forbiddenlove

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Hayyyeee!! Kya news hai!! Big smile I too heartily support Akshay-Pooja But only if they give Ajay back.. And if Ajay is not coming then they should do whatever with anyone I dont care coz I wont be watchng the show anymore.. If Ajay is back then Im happi with everything.. I love Ajay-Manjari and Akshay-Pooja together.. Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index