Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Munni hates men who stink

The small-package-bomb is every man's fantasy. She reveals what she likes and dislikes in men.

First Impression
I'm very finicky about un-groomed and dirty-looking feet. The first thing I notice in any guy are his feet: whether they are clean, whether he's wearing proper footwear, and so on. My eyes unconsciously inspect the feet first instead of the face.

I hate...
Men with bad breath and body odour. That's because men usually expect their girlfriends to be groomed, to smell good, and look good, so why cannot they do the same! Usually men smell bad as their body odour is quite strong so they should be aware of it when they are stinking.

I like...
Men who respect women. When you meet a guy you get to know how he deals with or treats women so I really respect men who respect women.

New career
Dancing for one song is quite easy but when you try your hand at production, it is quite difficult as it is a different ball game, altogether. But our first production Dabangg was a success so we have to work much harder for Dabangg 2. We are looking at scripts and trying to make it better than Dabangg.

Work-life balance
It is not possible to manage work and a family if you are alone, believe me. Your family has to be there beside you and all my strength is my family because they are there by my side: my loving husband, son, mother, sister, in-laws and their support gives me the strength and ability to concentrate on my profession.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I like...
Men who respect women. When you meet a guy you get to know how he deals with or treats women so I really respect men who respect women.

So she has zilch respect for her jeth ji.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
even i hate men sthinks smell bad .. YUCK
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, when it comes to that who actually DOES like men who reek? Seriously, bathe, use deodorant, clean your effin self. If you want someone to want you why would you drive them off by smelling like something crawled up in your clothes and died? Really why? Are you THAT rich? I doubt it.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
whom are u talking tooπŸ˜•

Originally posted by: youknowme

Well, when it comes to that who actually DOES like men who reek? Seriously, bathe, use deodorant, clean your effin self. If you want someone to want you why would you drive them off by smelling like something crawled up in your clothes and died? Really why? Are you THAT rich? I doubt it.

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

whom are u talking tooπŸ˜•

to every man out there.. and Priyanka Chopra.. i guess... πŸ˜†..
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How come people ask Kat about Munni but don't ask Malaika about Sheila?
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: addy1973

Applying a very simple logic here, it could be the case that Sheila is not as important as Munni is. Munni is the queen of item songs and Sheila after a  decade in the industry is still trying to grasp the Indian language, and learning how to master acting. If only she didnt look so boom, then she would have been anonymous to us all, vanished in thin air, gone with the wind. Her acting skills/expressions are as good as an old chestnut draw in my room, that  i sometimes use to store fags πŸ˜†

Wow you seriously have NO life but to hate on Katrina Kaif. πŸ‘
I love what she said about stinking men...females are always expected to put effort into their looks while men don't (even though that's changing these days)

But why does she even consider other men? I thought she was happy with ArbaazπŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Unless Arbaaz has to keep making sure he doesn't smell because Malaika might end up puking 🀣