India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

the Singhania's may throw a party

iqra11 IF-Dazzler
iqra11
iqra11

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
hey guys when arjun returned home to his father, his father sed he would have thrown a big party for his son returning home but can not because his daughter is in hospital, to which arjun replied that there will definantely be a party but that will be when the aluwalia's are upset and miserable
i think there will definantely be a party to which the aluwaliyas will get an invitation

do put ur views forward guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

leena946 Newbie
leena946
leena946

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
yes definitely...even i think so that they will throw a party indicating that they have won the battle against ahluwalias..well there are many battles to come...but for now yeaa its a  celebration time for them..
n i think the party will b shown on the mahaepisode thing..coz i cant find any other reason for mahaepisode..wat say??

iqra11

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I'm most certain they will Wink
But what I DO want to know now is,WHAT IS AROHI GOING TO DO NOW?
The wedding took place against her wish(so it seemsWink)as well as her family's. Are they now going to allow Arohi to go and live with Arjun??
Really looking forward to tonight's episodeWinkLOL

Dilusha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index