Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Undeserving people get awards: Kareena (Page 45)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartie_pants

This thread is insane!!LOL and i love it!

apart from the occasional hiccups, everyone is civilized enough not to jump down each other's throat...!!   WinkTongueTongue

and yes, i love it... nobody is going to send me hate pm's, nobody is going to call me any names, no matter what i say about kareena...!   so i know, i'm safe...!!    Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Anyways i am glad that she didn't do it.. i don't think it was her type of role anyways.. its an introverted role.. she could have played rani's role coz she is more of an extrovert.. and she would have suited reporter's role better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenKatalicious

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I Think she knows what she is doing especially with Saif by her side. I think its a calculated decision. She knows that M Bhandarkar and that Dhruv director will wait for her for a year or so since they really want her. I think she is aiming for a spate of box office wins to dethrone Katrina and then do some actual acting as she calls it. With how Bollywood works I dont blame her at all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen.khoobsurat.Kataliciousdesigal90

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Anyways i am glad that she didn't do it.. i don't think it was her type of role anyways.. its an introverted role.. she could have played rani's role coz she is more of an extrovert.. and she would have suited reporter's role better.

i actually think kareena could have done both the roles... depends also on the director... kareena would have brought another perspective to the role....!  

but i guess it wasn't meant to be... happy for vidya... girl needs some exposure... and rani needed the exposure and the hit to her credit too... so whatever happens, usually does happen for the best i guess....!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga.khoobsurat.

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen.khoobsurat.desigal90

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I wouldnt say that Adios, bebo can work the subtle roles as well. Remember Kyon Ki...or We Are Family.
I still remember a quote from Imtiaz Ali. He said he feels  Kareena would excel most at roles where she's faced with some kinda moral dilemma, some inner conflict.

I love Imtu's thoughts regarding kareena. He always has the best thoughts about her. Liek advice he'd give to her, "do roles you wanna do, not what others expect you to do".

Imtiaz, PLEASE, just drop everything and work with this gumshuda confused kudi before she does herself more damage!

Nuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
imtiaz really does like kareena... he named her as his favourite too, didn't he... i guess he'll work with her again... he usually goes by the script though...!

.khoobsurat.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwww

I Think she knows what she is doing especially with Saif by her side. I think its a calculated decision. She knows that M Bhandarkar and that Dhruv director will wait for her for a year or so since they really want her. I think she is aiming for a spate of box office wins to dethrone Katrina and then do some actual acting as she calls it. With how Bollywood works I dont blame her at all.
Yeah, this is what I'm starting to think as well. Maybe she's not as confused as I think she is. Especially with someone like saif sitting there for advice, I'm sure he must have made her think what it is that she really wants to do, and then guided her on how to get about achieving whatever she aimed for.

Like right now, it all looks really stupid, letting go for these awesome roles. But then, if the movies she's banking on strike gold, especially one after the other, it'll take her to even greater heights. Which is where she wants to aim.

Nuktaacheen

Go to top