Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Undeserving people get awards: Kareena (Page 33)

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheensheeeeraser.khoobsurat.ruky786

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartie_pants

it was in jest yaar...just like ur Golmaal 3 joke with Misslffiy

Just because I laughed like this - ROFL?
How immature sakura.
smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheeneraser.khoobsurat.ruky786

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Yea I get it. Even if I complain, it won't stop. LOL
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by sakura_

I wudnt be surprised if you say Katrina is the most deserving of all LOL 
Kajol is almost the same in all her movies-- KKHH, DDLJ, Fanaa (I can only think of these). In Gupt, she plays a negative shade but how was her acting different from all the rest?  But again, all the aforementioned actresses look the same in every other movie. Something is wrong with me or Bollywood doesnt offer enough room for versatility.

I don't see why you had to bring Katrina in? Whenever I comment on ANYTHING. Why does every other member have to bring in Katrina? Especially when the topic is not even about Katrina!

I think b/c Kareena is indirectly saying undeserving people like Katrina are winning Best Actress....and not just her, but a lot of ppl have issue with someone winning best actress (even a popular award) if their performance wasn't the "BEST"!

Edited by sweet coco - 19 January 2011 at 3:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakura_Nuktaacheen

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by KatForeva

Originally posted by sakura_

I wudnt be surprised if you say Katrina is the most deserving of all LOL 
Kajol is almost the same in all her movies-- KKHH, DDLJ, Fanaa (I can only think of these). In Gupt, she plays a negative shade but how was her acting different from all the rest?  But again, all the aforementioned actresses look the same in every other movie. Something is wrong with me or Bollywood doesnt offer enough room for versatility.

I don't see why you had to bring Katrina in? Whenever I comment on ANYTHING. Why does every other member have to bring in Katrina? Especially when the topic is not even about Katrina!

I think b/c Kareena is indirectly saying undeserving people like Katrina are winning Best Actress....and not just her, but a lot of ppl have issue with someone winning best actress (even a popular award) if their performance wasn't the "BEST"!
[/QUOTE]

Oh noooooooooooo!! This has nothing to do with this specific topic. It happens in every topic I comment on.
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

haha, I love how this discussion is flowing without any hickups! Yayyy

I ahve to say, the only thing that is consistant with Bebo's statement about not caring for awards...is her choice of roles.

I mean not even out of greed for awards is she opting for the challenging roles that will fetch her awards. Instead, she's just doing the big projects.

I'm flipping on either side on this stance. No doubt, bebo bacha made a stupid statement (once again), but then, was it as stupid as I think it was? I mean, she didnt say she's not gonan attend awards, her whole focus was on, a general statement,t hat if you attend awards you win. very naive coz the same applies to her. Maybe she's not denying it. coz later she said, I was invited, but declined. Meaning, she woudl ahve won had she attended?

How are you so sure that Kareena gets offered challenging roles all the time? What if she's only being offered roles that aren't so challenging for the future? and I think you're kind of degrading actors/actresses here who do take up challenging roles. I doubt all of them consider such roles with awards in minds....I'm sure a lot of them just wanna take up stuff that's something different/which proves their worth as actors/actresses. In fact, if I was an actress I would consider challenging roles over big projects, that may not even make any sense, regardless of any awards to at least prove my worth as an artist....given, I get offered those challenging roles in the first place.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
It's good to have a balance. Not just do challenging roles and not just do glam roles. Versatility is important. Apart from recent times, kareena has been always balancing her career with challenging roles and so called glam roles.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheensheeeBeyond_the_Veileraser

Go to top