Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Undeserving people get awards: Kareena (Page 2)

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Agree with her:

National Awards:
PC for Fashion
Arjun Rampal for Rock On

Zee Cinema Awards:
Prachi Desai

Apsara awards popular choices were terrible

And so many others

Why do they need to give Katrina Kaif popular awards all the time? Give it to someone else but no......they just want to make her a happy bunny Faridoon was so right about these awards

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever.khoobsurat.

Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Then why did she accept best actress award for Jab we Met?? Such a Hypocrite! I remember once on koffee with karan she spoke about Priyanka chopra getting a national award for fashion & she even mentioned she herself hasnt got any yet. Looks like Kareena is JealousWink

Edited by Shreyacool - 18 January 2011 at 7:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BackpiperglittersNuktaacheen-Anjaani-KataliciousTerenaina

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
why did they not give an award for Rani? But they give it to Priyanka for Fashion!!!!! what a jokeROFL
Backpiper Groupbie
Backpiper
Backpiper

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Kareena is indeed a Hypocrite! Awards cant always make everyone happy, rite?? I feel there are many loopholes in awards but at the same time there are soo many deserving people who too get award, why should they lose their credibility too?

Edited by Backpiper - 18 January 2011 at 7:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

youknowme Goldie
youknowme
youknowme

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
She's right and they are all hypocrites. So what. The thing is to go from here and make things better. None of us are saints. Bollywood wants to be seen as world class yet they behave like 3rd world tribalists.
"My family deserves this simply because I had sex and made these people. Who cares if they had talent or not."

Well, I had "sex" and made my son and his father was a fighter pilot. My son wears glasses at 15 would you REALLY want him flying your plane simply because back in Vietnam days his dad flew one? C'mon!
If you would you deserve what happens to you. Isn't India supposed to be an emerging power? Sure we ALL love our children and we're ALL tribal but that does mean that our kids are---objectively speaking---the "best".
Until we start to pursue excellence rather than promote our spawn in jobs for which they aren't fit we won't measure up and our film industry will suffer. Kareena is right. High School popularity contests do not create a race for excellence, only a hotbed of sycophancy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lavy

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
This just make me laugh .When she get the best actress for 3Idiots then she is very happy .She cant accept in simle words that she is doing right now aweak roles just to ensure BO success .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everNuktaacheen-Anjaani-Terenaina

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
coming from someone like kareena, it remains a hypocritical stance... TongueTongueTongue   she's only saying that because she hasn't won anything, and she knows that her chances of winning next year are also almost zero...!   c'mon... rani and vidya have NOKJ already and Pri has SKM... and none of her roles seem to be performance oriented... maybe perhaps Agent Vinod, for which she might be nominated, but pitted against the others, she doesn't has any chance of winning... of course, it's too early to say, but that's just what i feel... judging by the promos, pc seems to have done a great job... and it's vishal... he is an excellent director...! 

looks like two things... one, she knows she is not going to be winning any awards either for this year or the next... kareena can't stand anyone being better than her... i've always felt this, and she just keeps proving me right...!  TongueTongue    i guess she just wants to sound cool because such a stance might give her more 'credibility', but it just makes her look foolish,...!!  Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasheenu32MaSqUeRaDeglitterspria4ever-Doppelganger-gossipgurls-Anjaani-Terenaina

Go to top