Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Undeserving people get awards: Kareena (Page 10)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I think award has been rigged since long time, but recently the National awards, aspara, and all the other awards have become a joke then ever before...eg With awards like international icon giving to the likes of Deepika just because she performed she had to get something.  What in the world? LOL  Since when is she an international icon. lol And than Parchi desi best supporting actress. Please, Kareena winning for 3 idiots becomes a classic in front of these ridiculous awards.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everruky786

MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

Are you guys serious that PC didn't deserve for Fashion? Have you seen Fashion carefully?
I think she totally deserved and I;m relaly happy for her. Guess some people didn't like what happened LOL
mirchi lag gayi Wink

if ppl cared sooo much over the authencity of National awards why dont they make an effort to watch nominated movies of tamil,malayalam,bengali movies,evaluate the perfomance of those actors and then comment Confused..personally i dnt remember much memorable perfomance by mallu actresses for that yrErmm..m not even a PC fan but cant stand hypocricy!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenMissIffiysmarie-Anjaani-Beyond_the_VeilKatalicious

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

Are you guys serious that PC didn't deserve for Fashion? Have you seen Fashion carefully?
I think she totally deserved and I;m relaly happy for her. Guess some people didn't like what happened LOL

they expected kareena to win for Tashan or Golmaal  Wink 

No we expected Kareena to win for JWM, Dev, Omkara, and Chameli.  But since NA are a joke now, I don't want kareena to win it. Wink

Edited by lensahunte08 - 18 January 2011 at 10:34am
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Originally posted by lensahunte08

I think award has been rigged since long time, but recently the National awards, aspara, and all the other awards have become a joke then ever before...eg With awards like international icon giving to the likes of Deepika just because she performed she had to get something.  What in the world? LOL  Since when is she an international icon. lol And than Parchi desi best supporting actress. Please, Kareena winning for 3 idiots becomes a classic in front of these ridiculous awards.

I know I don't understand myself....Deepika and International Icon Confused and then Prachi Desai in best supporting Ermm I don't get it who was in the best supporting category anyway for actress

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

I agree with you but we aren't talking about all thsoe random awards. We're talking about PC winning for Fashion. Have you even seen the film? I hope so...
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

No we expected Kareena to win for JWM, Dev, Omkara, and Chameli.  But since NA are a joke now, I don't want kareena to win it. Wink

You are only saying that because Priyanka won. She was much more deserving for Fashion than any of those movies for Kareena. But I guess thats just me...no wait there are amny others cuz she obviously won!

MaSqUeRaDe

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Oh yh definitely she should have won for those films. JWM OMG she completely blew me away and ChameliClap

pria4ever

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I know I don't understand myself....Deepika and International Icon Confused and then Prachi Desai in best supporting Ermm I don't get it who was in the best supporting category anyway for actress

That girl from Aisha and Kareena from We are family were better than her. But since both We are family and Aish didn't do well...u know the rest. Wink

ruky786

Go to top