Undeserving people get awards: Kareena - Page 38

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

49 pages. Everything ok? I really don't want to read 20 pages lol. I'm such a bad DT
Everything's fine!
I got a weird PM though...some username named..I dunno. But he was just talking about his beauty..and how beautiful he is or something and how the mods cant ban him coz he's so rich he has a 100 computers in his house each with a different ipl or something. 😆
^^thts addy desu!!! hes the guy who went crazy with obscene posts!!! we all got it! ðŸ˜†Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
Originally posted by desigal90

Well then I guess that's your opinion, and you are certianly entitled to it.
The reason I brought in contemporaries, reviews, public and Smarie brought in awards is coz how else is one supposed to measure excellence in cinema as objectively as possible? Especially if someone says that so and so's standards are quite low. So that's why. A counter argument, if you will.

you can't; that's the reason people like konkana are being overshadowed and the likes of kat are winning awards ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by desigal90

Everything's fine!
I got a weird PM though...some username named..I dunno. But he was just talking about his beauty..and how beautiful he is or something and how the mods cant ban him coz he's so rich he has a 100 computers in his house each with a different ipl or something. 😆
I got that too but just deleted it

Heroin or something
^^well konkona won awards most of the times....a national award, best actor (critics) heaps of times, best supporting actor...she did get her due....kat deservedly wins popularity awards....i dunt think koko gets overshadowed...she has her own niche..Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
Originally posted by smartie_pants

^^well konkona won awards most of the times....a national award, best actor (critics) heaps of times, best supporting actor...she did get her due....kat deservedly wins popularity awards....

Konkona is a good actress even though I haven't seen all her films
Omg he's so creepy! I bet you he looks like a pedophile ðŸĪŠ
On topic, exaclty smarie, Koko has won her share of critical acclaim. And I'm sure everyoen, even industry insiders and contemporaries agree htat kat isnt an actress, lol! And they think quite hihgly of kareena!
Originally posted by smartie_pants

^^well konkona won awards most of the times....a national award, best actor (critics) heaps of times, best supporting actor...she did get her due....kat deservedly wins popularity awards....

but in our country cinematic excellence = no. of popularity awards. there is no such thing as 'objectivity' when it comes to films or performances in our country. there's too much influence and bias that always seeps through. I'm not saying kareena doesn't deserve everything she's got, she's a good actress and every good actor deserves his/her due recognition - she's just not as great as she's being touted to be, IMO. her performances are still a far cry from 'cinematic excellence'. 
kay i have to promise myself not to get involved in this thread again!!! it just keeps going on and on and on.....😆...im sick of defending kareena...with the same points being repeated over and over again!
I got that id banned by Shruti/mango

About 100 members got that same PM

Good to know that things are going well in this thread-)