Undeserving people get awards: Kareena - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
ahem ahem...really funny never knew sabrina's role went to two actresses and both were doing it in the movie....and sabrina got killed...then who was jessicaπŸ˜† people are here entertaining enuff 🀣
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

331 replies. WOW didn't know kareena had such influence on people lol. We didn't have this much replies when ajay devgan and emraan ditched the awards. But than again no one cares about them.

Most wasn't even about Kareena.πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kareena was offered Sabrina's role (that later went to vidya). htere's even an interview of Sabrina Lal way back when this project was first announced and casting was still in the making. And the reporter said we heard kareena is being approached to play you.

Also, even the director said he orignally went to Kareena to "play one of the two protagonists".

Jessica is hardly the protagonist in the movie. She dies within the first scene. It was Vidya's role.

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

Kareena was offered Sabrina's role (that later went to vidya). htere's even an interview of Sabrina Lal way back when this project was first announced and casting was still in the making. And the reporter said we heard kareena is being approached to play you.

Also, even the director said he orignally went to Kareena to "play one of the two protagonists".

Jessica is hardly the protagonist in the movie. She dies within the first scene. It was Vidya's role.

oh, was she... in that case, that was silly on her part... vidya is getting so much acclaim for it... i guess she had her reasons, which are known best to her...!  

kareena script choices ka kya kehna... i guess she wants to make her position at the box office stronger....  so she's choosing movies that have a high chance of becoming hits...!!
desigal90 thumbnail
Lets see nukta, maybe she does knwo what she's doing. if indeed Ra one, bodyguard, and agnet vinod strike gold, followed by Aamir's film...then wohooo!
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
45 pages? πŸ˜² πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

Lets see nukta, maybe she does knwo what she's doing. if indeed Ra one, bodyguard, and agnet vinod strike gold, followed by Aamir's film...then wohooo!

chances are 90% that they'll all be huge hits....!!   some of these things can be quite predictable.... not sure about Ra one though... it's a sci fi, but it does has srk... it'll get a huge opening, but i dunno about the movie... πŸ˜•

aamir's track record is excellent at the box office, and so is salman's....!   agent vinod should also do good.... so far, by the looks of it....!   πŸ˜ƒ  

i can't fault her too much either... look at what happened to priety and rani... nobody cared that they were good actresses.... box office does matter, no matter what people say....!!
ladygaga thumbnail
I guess Kareena was afraid to do a movie with Rani... since Rani had a bad run at boxoffice lately.. its great that Vidya took this role.. she made an awesome team with Rani.
This thread is insane!!πŸ˜† and i love it!Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Adios, Rani wasnt even finalized at that point. Trust me, if Rani was rumored to play the other role, I'd know coz I'd be even more pissed for kareena having passed it up. All that was being reported was that kareena was approached for one of the roles. The other one was still being decided.